This is official art

>this is official art

Those fuckers knew damn well what they were doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyQTB2f8B1o
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/355133157/
hachikoi.com/character_kurumi.html
tinycartridge.com/post/203912915/hachi-kois-sorta-nsfw-tetris-web-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats the point of this thread?

FAT

There's a point when my fetish is shameful. This is a bit past that point

>Those fuckers knew damn well what they were doing
what were they doing?

Those fetish ideas Sup Forums came up with for the sequel sound genuinely interesting from a player standpoint.

If they did then I would've bought one of these games by now. I'm still waiting for the weight management sim.

>Do you like fat chicks!?
>YEAH!!

That exists.

It's garbage.

>That exists.

?

It's so garbage I've totally forgotten the name, but I know it's a mobile thing for android.

That fas a fun game

You talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SyQTB2f8B1o

I'm not seeing a weight management sim here.

It's not fat princess. Stop looking.

This is quite the correct portrayal of fat women between each other.

Oh, I was hoping for the existence of a specific thing and you said it existed, so please forgive my misunderstanding.

Happen to got a link/screen/recall what they had in mind?

Not him but I was in and out of that thread.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/355133157/

sequel when?

>1 girl is regular size
>1 girl is a loli
Cmon Cave you can't use that tag line if only one girl is chubby.

Neat, thanks. This'll be a good read.

Off the top of my head, the biggest change was the princess actively changing the game based on how it's played.

There were different foods and princess to choose from, and they had different effects. Lemme see...

>Beer
Fattens Princess. Enough Beer and she hiccups bubbles that effect enemy soldiers' controls.
>Chinese Take-Out
Fattens Princess, but doesn't last as long.
>Mint Ice Cream
Has a chance to freeze soldiers who try to pick her up.

And then different princesses.

>Magic Princess
Boosts potions and magic powers for her team, but takes longer to fatten up and burns it off quicker.

>Ice Princess
Double effectiveness with ice cream, but spicy foods last half as long.

>Eastern Princess
Can bellydance to hypnotize enemies in a pinch, doesn't suffer from the downside of Chinese Takeout, but a much lower max weight and is much easier for opposing team to carry.

>Slavic Princess
Takes more beer for effect to occur, but once it does she retains it throughout the match.

I dunno, I feel like there's some interesting potential for mechanics.

I'm okay with this.

Steam port fucking when

This thread is terrible and you should feel bad.

And yet, I don't.

Really makes you think.

Man, i wish there were more games with sexy chubby and fat chicks. They're unfortunately rare since they're often either not romanceable due developers' shit taste or made to look intentionally not sexy to appease to SJWs.

>he thinks this thread is "terrible"

Check out
You ain't seen nothin' yet.

SAVE US JAPAN!

Last time they went for it with that option and it wasn't an h-game, it ended up dying.

Oh shit, she's super cute.
What is she from?

>Do you know what the best thing about a giant is? *giggles*

fat acceptance training

Nevermind

>Hachi Koi cancelled
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>EA will never capitalize the thick boom and release Hachi Koi on Steam
JUST

Hachi Koi, you'll never be able to play it.

Originally a dating sim planned for the DS by EA's japan branch, it eventually got canned, later showed up about 3 or 4 years later under a diffrent developer as a mobile game where you pay real money to go on the dates, a few characters were free to get you into the game, kurumi was not. Game shut down after about a year and a half, no chance you'll get any assets for it from the executable for it either - everything was probably coming off a now dead server.

She wasn't even the most unpopular character before it's shutdown.

To post games with sexy fat chicks. Too bad they're too rare.

...It's that Yukino from Real Drive?

Just fuck my shit up senpai

I want to cuddle every single girl on that cover.

>If western developers were to make a game with a fat chick today they'd make her look like a butch lesbian instead of a big cutie
Carajo!

NO games where you can sleep on a fat belly
Why even live

I guess it's a small thing to just taunt you all with, but the site for the game is still up, along with the character voice previews, so if you want to see some extra art and hear her VA, here you go
hachikoi.com/character_kurumi.html

Guys, what the fuck is this.

tinycartridge.com/post/203912915/hachi-kois-sorta-nsfw-tetris-web-game

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

I WANT IT

It was just one of those little flash apps japs put on the side of their blogs when they kept blogs, it was just tetris with chocolate bars where whenever you cleared lines you got to hear kurumi's VA chew happily into the mic.
I wouldn't know where to find it nowadays as that was back from when EA was developing the game which was nearly a decade ago.

It totally exists, or at least existed, on the Playstore. I can only find some game called Burn Your Fat With Me!!, which is unrelated and seems to be actually decent.

>There're dating sims with lolis and even furries on Steam
>But sexy fat girls would be asking too much
Why?

would hug

Also I guess here's the last of it, I know there's lewds some artists have done for her over the years, but I'm not dumping any of it, so don't even ask.

>tfw no chubby Makoto gf

These sound genuinely interesting, but they'd probably make how outright fetishistic the game is even more obvious.

Not even an imgur link?

Oh hey, I'm such a super sleuth I did find ONE of her outfits from the game, this is probably it for anything else you'll see so enjoy.

No, I'm not wasting my time uploading anything.

>sexy fat
oxymoron

Got you covered bro

Here's your (You)

>implying
Extra, soft curves to hug is a big plus in my book.

Moar Kurumi