youtube.com/watch?v=wYcSeSVKj4I
youtube.com/watch?v=35gj8XcVArA
youtube.com/watch?v=2OOqCD5p2YY
youtube.com/watch?v=qx3tLkZK20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8FNrMK7Y0ww
youtube.com/watch?v=ah4JHzyfzT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go on

Stupid bitch gave away her only human effigy.

Suspicious beggar from BB is my favorite. Love his dialogue while fighting him.

Holy fuck DS2 is so goddamn ugly.

The hat makes it look like she cut off the top of her head

Why does a character like Tarkus who has no dialogue have more personality than any NPC in Dark Souls 2?

Because he's Tarkus.

Nobody fucks with Tarkus.

muh iron tarkus

Nice meme.

I role played as Tarkus and beat the game. Full black iron armor, tower shield, but i used the gargoyle halberd instead.

Too much fun.

Aesthetics aren't the same as personality you literal autist.

Mirrah could even beat her brother, who was the absolute easiest npc invasion in the entire game.

Then, to finish her quest line, you are challenged to summon her before some boss fights, with the goal of keeping her alive, and its not easy.

Pathetic.

Gavlan or Solaire are still the best NPCs

None of the NPCs in Dark Souls 2 were any good. There was no interaction with them aside from talking to them. Their quest lines involved fucking finding them and summoning them a few times, or talking to them once for them to move to Majula - where they stayed forever.

Dark Souls 2 had a lot of fuckups, but that was one where they were so much worse than all of the other Souls games in terms of quality.

You know damn well who the best npc is.

>There was no interaction with them aside from talking to them.
You literally progress their story by beating bosses with them you retarded fuck.

There will never be a better line in all of Souls games than "If only I could be so grossly incandescent"

What about Navlan's questline?

I think I'll make a Tarkus build for DS3 today.

You're waifu isn't real.

Oh, well, see, he forgot about that NPC because he's talking out his asshole.

>gavlan
superb taste

>Emerald Herald hanging out in Majula
>warp to Drangleic Castle
>open door to the Throne of Want using the King's Ring
>Emerald Herald is already inside
>for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA

TARKUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TARKUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Because he is a jojomeme

Fucking wut m8?
Hope your b8ing

It isn't. She stands out only due to how lacking the others in Ds2 are, matched up to those in DaS she's mid-to-high tier at best.

He doesn't. He's certainly far more memorable, though.

It's her

> gets mad over a video game and then calls other people autists

Bravo!

not even the best of her game

The vit necessary is obscene, add to that the str needed to one hand fume and you're hosed for a lot for a lot of the game. But it is pretty fun once you actually get there

>not based Oscar for throwing you a key to escape and then giving you his juice flask

I fucking loved Straid's VA.
FEEBLE CURSED ONE!

MANY DEAL
MANY THANKS

back to Blighttown with you, you uncultivated swines.

Sunbro4lyfe

Why didn't he just drink it? It was full, even

Considering that's literally all he does, he's not that great.

Far from the best, but I love this mother fucker for some reason. It's probably a combination of the pose, appearing out of fucking nowhere after the bell, and the voice acting.

I also really like the church wench or whatever in bb, the one that just wants to help people.

Based Siggy for life

I will never forget hearing his mad cackling for the first time. Spooked the shit out of me. His voice actor was top-tier at the "totally nuts but still keeping it together" schtick that Dark Souls npcs have going.

He was too far into the hollowing process, his mind was already going just like Lucatiel. The flask can't stop that

>you can warp
>nobody else is allowed to
Time is convoluted etc., dumb anime poster.

Sometimes less is more, he said all that was needed to be said.

>Hm? No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. Well and wide awake! Do not treat me like an old withering snake
Also Eingyi

nah m8

I really like the painter in AoA
Hope we get more of her in the next DLC

It also helps that he's slightly illuminated in the shadows and you just watched a cutscene, so you're expecting just a empty trek back to the bonfire and he's just staring in your general directions in that fucking T pose talking about sins and velka and shit you got no clue about at that point. He's very memorable to me.
Probably one of the reasons I find all the lore around velka particularly interesting.

>very good indeed
everytiem

He was supposed to survive and come back later as an integral part of the story but then they said fuck it and he dies there

All they have is that they both kill people and share the name with an ELP album.

OOONE MOOOORE DEEEMON DOWN

nice meme character, das1 babby

Solaire is the obvious answer. Miyazaki wanted people to love him. I think a lot of people avoid mentioning him now because it's become a meme. He is a really great character though.

>Praife the gun

What is a meme character?

>that laugh

Look at him and laugh!

>Work of fiction
>Surprised when made up shit happens

Hm…Oh, let me guess… Snatched by a shadowy limb, and dragged off to the past?

I hate when they make interesting characters and give them 3 fucking lines of dialogue.

>meet Ciaran
>kill her instead of giving her arty's soul
>get her reward AND her armor set

LOL

Atleast they know to find great voice actors
youtube.com/watch?v=c_7HfUjfAcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ENNX9OvxsaA

They use the same VA company for their games, that's why they're so quality.
Can't remember the companies name.

This has never been more true.

I just don't get it
Why do you hope for that? Why do you even think there is a slight chance that we'd get another DLC with her in?
We might get alittle reference if it's about the 'angels' but we're not seeing her again

Aye siwmae,
We meet again!

Well, that is a shame, then.
But no matter. No, not to worry.
Come back again. I'm always available.
Not every trade was meant to be.
There'll be more in store for us, someday, sometime!

youtube.com/watch?v=IdQWRKiSkn8
youtube.com/watch?v=OZtIiR4C1R4
youtube.com/watch?v=wYcSeSVKj4I
play them all together

youtube.com/watch?v=35gj8XcVArA

>tfw realize hes from the bloodborne universe

Aye Swimae

Sweet Shaliquoir.

Frog Nation

I was actually a little upset he wasn't in Bloodborne, or even referenced

How can you realize something that's not true?

>that's what going hollow sounds like

Domhnall's armour set has a cool design. Still functional but wacky and eccentric. I find the NPC's in the first game all wear armour that reflects their personality well.

I would think Havel's, Champions, and FAP ring would be helpful in lightening the VIT load.

Do we have any theories about the guy speaking before Friede's final form?

It doesn't sound familiar, though the audio effect reminds me of Aldia.

Guys I really fucking want Kaathe to appear in a DLC. I want to kick his ass so goddamn badly.

It's Ariandel. No one else has that thick of a scottish accent.

DaS2 with DLC is my favorite game in the series.
Fite me you autistic fucks.

i couldnt tell if he was suppose to be a Sup Forums reference or a bloodborne reference.

I don't think so considering that was him nailed into the chair.
I'm personally hoping its a new character that we'll learn about in the next / final DLC.
I'm also hoping that it'll be the larger DLC seeing as how long we'll be waiting for it.

He was a reference to Demon Souls and nothing more.

>find Greirat for the first time
>think he's going to be the Patches for the game (being a thrall and all)
>ends up being the most helpful person in Firelink
Fucking love that guy, hate how hard FROM made it to keep his ass alive.

Not the guy you are talking to, but vit is still something you need to dump shit into if you want to medium roll with heavy armour. My character wears full havels armour, havels greatshield, and yhorms machete (along with the millwood greatbow now) and I'm sitting at 68% equip load or so. I have 99 vit, the FAP +1 or 2, and Havels Ring +2.

But I killed that bastard.

It's pretty easily inspired by him.

People think the DaS devs were only influenced by Berserk but they stated that they had inspiration for characters from plenty of mangas like Saint Seiya or Jojo.

How is Chester a DeS reference at all?

All kinds of trustable voices
youtube.com/watch?v=2OOqCD5p2YY
youtube.com/watch?v=qx3tLkZK20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8FNrMK7Y0ww
youtube.com/watch?v=ah4JHzyfzT0

He's a throwback to the laughing masked Fat Ministers.

Nah m8, I agree with you. Best game in the series, didn't pander to autistic muh nostalgia fags, biggest variety of weapons and armors, did it's own thing. Dks3 is pretty much "References: The Game", they tried too hard to pander the fanbase.

why can't Ariandel be all father Lloyd ?,
From often used other names to fan service in characters from older entries in their franchise

the armor of Lautrec is the most brilliant from all of them. He has arms crossed in his chestpiece like they are trying to draw swords even tho he's just chatting with you casually. It fits brilliantly for his sneaky personality.

but his design is heavily inspired by the first concepts of BB

I really want to know if Unbreakable and Trusty are the same person.

I feel like Patches is too motivated to fuck people over to go hollow, and I feel the likelyhood of having two men who look, sound, and behave exactly the same and have nearly the same name in a direct sequel is just too much of a coincidence.

>meet Lucatiel for the first time
>"Hello I'm undead and I'm losing memory"
>meet her for the second time
>"I'm sad :("
>third time
>"still sad :("
>fourth time"
>":("
>fifth time
>"wow thanks for completing my quest maybe I'm not so sad anymore take my clothes"
Wow... What an epic quest...

That seems like a large stretch. Chester was pulled from further in the future than the player, so he's designed to look victorian.

> He has arms crossed in his chestpiece like they are trying to draw swords even tho he's just chatting with you casually. It fits brilliantly for his sneaky personality.
Read his damned armour description. It's representing his goddess embracing him at all times. His armour is basically just a waifu hugging him.

Because All Father Lloyd is still know and referred to as All Father Lloyd as evident in the description of his two rings.

Bloodborne didn't exist yet, you dumb cunt.