Welp looks like Sup Forums is wrong AGAIN

Welp looks like Sup Forums is wrong AGAIN
Mafia III KANGS Edition is the fastest selling game 2k has ever made surpassing Bioshock and Borderlands games.
ign.com/articles/2016/11/02/mafia-3-shipped-45-million-copies-in-first-week-fastest-selling-in-2k-games-history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8BhohooOpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shipped
Delete your thread op

As someone said in a previous thread, most of the money for beta testing probably went to marketing.

>shipped

Every time.

This, it's even in the fucking link come on OP.

bro Sup Forums hates on every game, don't rely on this shitty website to know if a game is good or bad

>be 2k
>publish intelligent games such as Mafia, Bioshock, Prey
>not enough shekels
>turn a great European game series into a nigger rage simulator
>shekels start flowing from the negro and mestizo contingent

Jews win AGAIN!

>WE WUZ FAST SELLING
>copies are shipped, not sold
kek

>Shipped

LGTSS
>shipped

Are there any usual patterns to shipped:sold ratio for shit/mediocre/good games?

10:1

I liked Mafia 3 and would probably give it a 7.5/10. I also think that Sup Forums is pretty ignorant and wrong about the game.

However I don't believe that the game sold that well. The game has gotten a lot of excessive hate.

Udraw shipped half of that and sold only 300,000.

Shipped doesn't say anything.

Shipped doesn't mean sold, but it doesn't mean nothing either. It means retailers are expecting to actually sell that amount. They could be wrong, of course, but their expectations aren't just random numbers. They have motivation not to order more than they're actually going to need.

>I liked Mafia 3
>I also think that Sup Forums is pretty ignorant and wrong about the game.
Explain

They should've made the game about Donovan. I watched an LP and he was the best fucking character. Really fucking insane.

(((retailers)))

that's the main takeaway at former GT/easy allies
game's janky but he was solid

I loved the ending of him going out and getting revenge for John F. Kennedy. That's some real good shit.

Great response

>shipped

>shipped

>shipped

we
wuz
sales
n
shieet

>Mafia III KANGS Edition is the fastest selling game 2k has ever made
Then why does it cost 35 € three on month after release?

>euro

Be nice user

>shipped

OP acting like everyone got btfo on this, let's green text it again

>shipped

looooooooooooooooool

Look at this, it's hilarious!

I hope he was banned for that post.

delet

But they still made money then right? They don't ship their games to stores for free and hope people buy it.

you know a game is trash when even furious ferando says it sucks

correct, the publisher gets all the cash and the retailers are left to scrape together whatever they can wring out of an uncaring public𛲠

They needed 8 million to break even. It's only half way there.

Can someone explain this shit to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=K8BhohooOpA

>No word on copies sold through.
oh I am laffin

It had to be done. He was a traitor.

>Vito gets killed by a newbie (so-called ''mafia'')
Vito deserved better desu

Whenerver a game is bombing hard the devs/publisher release news about UK sales or shipped copies to save face infront of shareholders.
I'm actually surprised it still works.

This means there is no longer racism in the world.

>Europe
>Relevant since WW2
Bow down to America Muhammad the greatest county in the world

This, we did it Sup Forums!

Sauce on the pic please

>shipped
WE DID IT REDDIT

2k makes money off games when they ship, not when they sell in stores.

Wrong. They make money, but then stores send them unsold stocks back and demand compensation + opportunity costs. That's how THQ was killed by uDraw.

Fuck Americucks

Most of Sup Forums hates it with out playing because Muh negro/muh SJW these things havent injured the game story at all,never would i let that ruin my enjoyment of anything even more if its a good game

It's not Sup Forums its almost everyone. Game's idea was conceived in 2013 on postgamergate "gamers are dead hurr" hype. So they decided to make game to pander to audiences which don't exist.

Your country is completely controlled by the jew and on its way to become white minority in the next 50 years. You might be the strongest as a singular geopolitical entity but the people have no say in what the country does, and you're being sent to fight and die in wars for the global elites' interests.

>Your country is completely controlled by the jew
If this is coming from a Eurocuck then thats laughable your counties let in more refugees then anybody and you just let them take your women and your country, if anybody else in the world made that post then your completely irrelevant.

I'm in Poland, try again.