Why?

why?

i think we can all agree though, this is subpar. it's becoming apparent that IW is starting to phone these in, and the Treyarch releases are the ones to get.

on another note... it will be hard for Treyarch to ignore people calling for another "historic" shooter and the success of BF1. their next game will probably be set in WW2 or another famous real world conflict. i'm pretty excited for that, at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Infinite Warfare/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ultima/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next one is supposed to be Vietnam one according to leaks.
Also the only good part of IW is the future military solar-space warfare theme, IW dropped the ball just like the did with MW3 and Ghosts. They finally did an interesting setting that is rarely happens in media outside of Gundams and people just clump all the sci-fi aesthetics into "future shit". Fuck you, faggots.

Mods are just next level shills. There can be 50 Overwatch threads, hell even Blizzard events get sticky.

But anything from AAA dev that didn't paid the fee is being deleted.

I remember this happening with XCOM 2.

It's just a fucking bad to have censorship on Sup Forums.

>Next one is supposed to be Vietnam one according to leaks.
I dunno, I know Sledgehammer is up next and they did have a Vietnam prototype at some point, but it was rejected. Probably just gonna be an Advanced Warfare sequel innit

Isn't the next one supposed to be GHOSTS 2?

This was made by IW, Ghosts was also made by IW. At this point you can safely assume that Ghosts is dead as it should be. What a fucking mess.

>GHOSTS

>what should we name our next game?
>you know... people were really upset when we killed off Ghost...

I had forgotten that sledgehammer is in there now. if i'm not mistaken 2018 will have the first treyarch game on a 3 year cycle. maybe it will be good.

> if i'm not mistaken 2018 will have the first treyarch game on a 3 year cycle
The first outside of Blops/WaW timeline. Though Treyarch are knee-deep in their timeline/setting, so they will at least reference it or most likely do another game that is somehow tied to Blops

>fps games will soon die out from over saturation like ww2 shooters and beat-em-ups

never

The campaign is actually great. Definitely one of the best in the series.

That scene with Brobot in orbit over titan really had my going.

According to steam there's 13k people playing it right now but I wonder how many of those people are doing the MP because I haven't been able to get a single match for any mode going all morning.

I thought it was on Blops level. Not that great, not that bad either.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Infinite Warfare/

fuck off

It probably has something to do with the player base being split between IW and MW. Also, no one really plays The series on PC anymore.

I'm really on the fence with buying it since it's $80 if you want CoD4, and I haven't played a CoD since 4

isn't there some sort of P2W system in-place? I always see cards for "Call of Duty coins" or something at GameStop

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ultima/

Ultima shills need to shut the fuck up

>being this mad because you have to look at people discussing video games

It is not

Just play Titanfall 2.
It's not dead enough to not be worth your money.

advanced warfare was painfully bad, I can't believe activision would allow a sequel so soon after all the backlash against them for "future shit".

>Definitely one of the best in the series
that's strange because cod1+uo takes that award

how big is the community on the PS4?