FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

I have a 1080 and also a PS4

Should I wait for the PC version or just get the ps4 version? I waited 10 years for this but I don't want to play the inferior version for my first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gtx-1050-ti-review-and-benchmarks-beats-ps4-pro-33365930/?page=1
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/10/23/final-fantasy-xv-ps4-pro-support-post-launch/
twitter.com/FFXVEN/status/715587589970010112
gamerant.com/final-fantasy-15-pc-version-118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Should I wait for the PC version
Have fun waiting for 2+ years without getting spoiled.

Nah it will be a shitty port and i'm a pc player so no bias here

Wait for the PC version. If you don't want to play an inferior version of the game, you already know the answer to this. You've waited this long. You can wait a little longer. Use the time you wait to play other games like Nier Automata, Tales of Berseria, and Tokyo Xanadu.
Final Fantasy IX, X/X-2 HD Remaster, Type-0 HD, and Lightning Returns were great ports. There's not a precedent for bad ports anymore, and Tabata has explicitely stated that if a PC version were to be made he'd want to do a lot of work to make the game better and make it a big project rather than a simple port.

Get a Pro, user. It's the only way.

why?

>better graphics
>still get to play at/near launch
You'll never be able to avoid spoilers unless you go off the internet completely for the next year or however long it takes for the PC version.

>People legitimately waiting for a PC port of a Square Enix game
Has history taught us nothing?

>better graphics
>than a PC

The PC version has been all but confirmed, Youtubers have even even asked SE reps about the PC version and they say it will be out in a year, so obviously it's an open secret among employees. It all depends on whether you want to be spoiler or not I guess.

I already know what happens to Luna

It taught us that waiting is worth it?

Except the post-processing options on FFX are cancer and the HD assets are noticeably worse. LR port was good though.

>HD assets are noticeably worse
That's not a fault of the port though. That's a fault of the HD Remaster itself.

It won't take long for it to come out on PC and you'll know how good the game is by then. Just wait.

There are a lot of other games coming out between now and the next 5 months so just chill.

>better graphics
Slightly better resolution. The game will still look bad.

Most SE ports are great, I can't even think of a bad one.

>Should I wait for the PC version
Do you want to wait for something that will never happen?
Thats dumb
>Inferior version
>Being a muh grafix fag
How old are you?

There'll probably be a patch in a few months(end of the year if we're lucky) to run with enhanced graphics at 1080p instead of that checkerboard bullshit. Not ideal, but better than waiting another year IMO.

It's confirmed coming, even RDR2 will.
>20fps is graphix now

That's baseless speculation and the Pro is still weak as fuck, the game would still look the same.

Why wouldn't the multiplatform FF game come to PC when SE has been actively putting every previous FF game on Steam?

Has square actually said anything about releasing a PC port or is this just wishful thinking?

If fuckibg nier 2 is going to pc then is likely they will make a pc version after they have milked consoles dlc sales

>PC version

This is Square Enix. The PC port on release will be a broken piece of shit that requires a literal $2000 PC to run it at 4K 60 FPS.

They've been saying it since 2011. It will come within the year and be the definitive version. Free DLC to boot.

Why would you say that? 99% of their PC ports are good.

Tabata said they would improve Pro support in a later patch, so it's no more baseless than claims of a PC version. Also Pro is almost as powerful as a 970 which is pretty much the current standard unless you're obsessed or rolling in money.

You should wait just like said so you can become a true PCuck when we spoil the story for you and rob you of discovering the plot for yourself you faggot.

They said it's a possibility out of obligation and assuming that means better graphics instead of a mere resolution boost is baseless.

>Also Pro is almost as powerful as a 970
l o l

>FF4 running at 15 FPS in battles
>FF13 was a piece of shit on release
>13-2 was another turd on release

Nice revisionism.

The Pro is weaker than a $350 PC. The 970 curb stomps it.

>lists 3 shit games
That's not even the 1% I acknowledged. Are you going to try harder next post?

>I'll just post this fake chart, that'll show him!

gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gtx-1050-ti-review-and-benchmarks-beats-ps4-pro-33365930/?page=1

≥assuming that means better graphics instead of a mere resolution boost is baseless.
It'll already have basic Pro support at release, i.e. "mere resolution boost." The only thing he could be referring to is enhanced graphics.

>It'll already have basic Pro support at release
And here comes the lies.

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/10/23/final-fantasy-xv-ps4-pro-support-post-launch/

>unofficial random comparison that claims to cite out-of-date information(but doesn't even do that)
Thanks for proving me right?

>intentionally spoiling a story
Don't do this.
Yes
twitter.com/FFXVEN/status/715587589970010112
gamerant.com/final-fantasy-15-pc-version-118/
Note that nothing is confirmed, but things have been said. There's also pic related which was on Gamestop's website as an ad.

>>unofficial
>>out-of-date
l o l

Have you ever considered that if everyone became mustards you wouldn't be able to shitpost anymore?

It's not "officially" confirmed but Tabata and other SE reps have taked about it, plus the DX12 demo couldn't have been for nothing. SE likes releasing games in PC, they just like double dipping and want people to buy the game twice.

i think he was referring to Nixxes, all of their ports have been good except the new Deus Ex which had crashing issues unfortunately. While some FF releases have been garbage the recent ones (Lightning Returns, FFXII) have been good.

I'd wait until it's on Steam and on sale as this game isn't even look that good.

>caring about story in a Square Enix FF

lmao

>Better graphics on a dead platform
Wew

>waited 10 years for this

pffffftthahahahshshsha

>dead platform

Look at all that shovelware and multiplats.

None of those are shovelware

At least it'll run unlike pc ports.

I'm getting a Pro on the 10th so I may as well pick up XV now.

The original PS4 version is going to be lackluster at best from what I hear.

This game is going to be comfy as fuck this winter.