I will buy Overwatch the second it gets a campaign

I will buy Overwatch the second it gets a campaign.

I'd say honestly that a game that EVERYONE can play is worth 60 bucks. Not a game that only people with online can play. Which costs MORE money. It's fucked. If you don't have a campaign your game is worth 40 dollars. And that's with the price of PSN. Multi-player is still a side dish in video games.

Blizzard doesn't do singleplayer anymore

$60? I paid $35 for my copy a week after it came out

>Subscription to psn
>he pays to play online

I dont think youll ever be playing overwatch then.

Also, playing on ps4. Multiplayer is a side dish. PC online can be all about multiplayer. Overwatchs PC population is huge.

Explain a way you could do a single player story with a hero based shooter OP?

Stop making this thread gaylord

Different levels made for different characters. One campaign for heroes one campaign for villains. Not that hard.

Its copypasta, op has no intention of seriously answering anything

>this thread again
>being a PS4 owner
>paying for online multiplayer
>paying more for PC games
>using a controller for FPS

>he thinks overwatch is about heroes and villains

Actually it's about a terroristic organisation called Overwatch that was officially banned an still continues to exist with sleeper agents all over the world and a massive amount of supply in form of hightech prototype weapons.

There are only villains.

Good thing the game was only $40 at launch then huh?

>paying extra to play online
>playing an inferior version of the game.
Sounds like a personal problem OP.

that would require effort, blizzard doesn't do that. So much evidence of it in this shitty overpriced game

How much should it have cost user?

This, someone is finally talking sense in this thread

20 bux at most

>Campaign
And I'll buy Undertale when it has multiplayer.
See how retarded you sound?

Y?

limited and shallow as fuck gameplay, all of the maps are the same, zero effort put into the textures, maps, voices, dialogue, the sounds in general, no fucking music, all of the maps are just the same slightly different, one check point with a slightly open area followed by another chokepoint with an open area.

I live in Argentina and I paid like 23 dollars for the game on PC so I don't have any complain about the game

That's a retarded comparison. Undertale has no capacity for multi-player, and no reason for it.

Overwatch actually has lore that the devs actively try to build up and base character integration around, yet no sign of it in the actual game beyond lines spewed between one another before matches. It would make sense for them to actually try to insert some sort of the story they seem to want to exist in the actual game itself. They tried to go the tf2 route except they tried to have a legitimate back story, it's a little weird.

Why though?
Why do people need a campaign and a story for a multiplayer shooter?

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Why don't you grow up and start taking decisions by yourself?

Yo también boludo, los giles de blizzard te vendían el dólar a 10 p

Well there's backstory, character backstory, and map backstory. Its not spoon fed to the players but its there. I want to see more thing like Junkenstien's Revenge, it was neat

>casual shitter that plays on console and wants single player in a multiplayer-centric game
yeah nah, fuck off

Because Blizzard actively tries to have a story without having a story?

>He posted it again

Can you even field a full team of villains?
Reaper, Widowmaker and Sombra work together.
Junkrat and Roadhog are thieves, but they don't really have anything to do with Talon.
Even if you ignore that, that's still only 5 of 6, and it would get pretty boring having the same 5 characters on your team/the enemy team every time.

I guess they could do a Junkenstien's Revenge style thing, and have the individual characters be super tough versions of themselves.