Resident Evil 7

Playing 4-6 in preparation for 7. Thoughts on what to expect?

gradually increasing disappointment

Play Revelations 1 and 2 as well, they're better than 5 and 6.

A sore dick

One of the videos about 7 uploaded on YouTube today revealed the regenerates are back.

I read that as the degenerates are black.

What a stupid fucking thread, kill yourself

t-thoughts? guys what are your thoughts on these games you played i need to know what a bunch of faggots think of it before i play it so I can taint my opinion and make sure I conform to what Sup Forums thinks

just play the fucking games you faggot stop trying to fit in

I don't think 7 will have much in common with 4-6 including revelations, no use preparing yourself to it with them

This

Play REmake instead.

4 is like the proper professional RE game. It is great. Enjoy it.

5 is a fucking treasure. It's less professional and polished feeling than RE, and more of just a VIDEO GAME. Grab a friend for rad times.

6 is pretty atrocious. It's at its best when you're Chris Redfield pretending you're playing RE5. It's worst when ever Leon is on screen. I like Leon far less due to this game existing.

Make sure you play revelations as well. Revelations 1 is pretty good but I love Rev2.

You got so angry that you didn't even realize user was asking for thoughts on RE7. That's pretty funny.

>proper professional RE game
what the fuck does that mean?

4 is an okay action game
5 is worthless without co-op
6 is kek

Wow if they're back, I wonder if that means Iron Maiden will be in 7 as well.

you should be playing outlast for preparation.

>preparing with the worst games that have nothing to do with resident evil
you fucked up you're not gonna suplex anyone in 7. you should be learning how item management and puzzles work from the real resident evil games

I'm going to agree with thisAlthough, I had all kinds of fun with 4,5, and 6. Just try to enjoy them for what they are.

Relax user, I've played the games before.

I finished the remake a couple months ago

There will be a token gay character.