How do I stop being jealous of PS4 Pro owners?

how do I stop being jealous of PS4 Pro owners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpDdOIZy-4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a PC that can do native 4K.

PS4 Pro is just a PS4 with higher resolution, Sony won't let the devs make it that different otherwise they would be cucking 40m customers even harder than they are doing right now and let Nintendo put them out of business.

This. You have to quit being a faggot before you can do that though.

>tfw you didn't buy a PS4 because it has fuck all exclusives out for it right now
>tfw I play the waiting game for free while OG PS4 owners paid $300-400 to play it with worse graphics

Don't worry PS4 Pro users will feel like second class citizens when the PS4 Pro+ comes out a year or two from now with even better specs

>own PS4 Pro
>play nothing but Xbox One S

if only it had games..

>PS4 Pro+
>It can do checkerboard/interlaced 8K
>Meanwhile the 1170/580 can do 8K at higher framerates

FFXV literally just got confirmed to run at 60fps on Pro.

by realizing paying $100 extra for the equivalent of 2xMSAA is retarded

also the fact that the only worthwhile game it has, bloodborne, has no pro patch and will NEVER EVER get one

Confirmed by who?

Tabata during the last ATR.

Post YFW the PS4 Pro will NEVER EVER run Blunderborne at 60FPS

>implying ffxv is going to be good

XIII NEVER FORGET

Okay that's it, I'm building a PC.

I really do wonder if they'll pull something like this. I'd hate to sell my PS4 to get a Pro (not that I will), then be butthurt a year later when an even better model comes out.

test

Have what I have, a ps4 I have never used & a half decent rig of a pc

Exclusives are rarely good. The only good exclusive is bloodborne and there will 3 when the last guardian and Spider-Man comes out. If you are waiting for like 30 good exclusives you will wait forever my friend.

They will, they're following the smartphone model.

>The PC version of FFXV will be announced soon just like GTAV waited for next gen consoles

>Haha, those fools!
>How could they not forsee the price of an electronic item going down!

we know retard we just didn't want to wait 3 years to save $50 lmao

Realize PS4 still has no games + requires payment for online.

>implying they already havent shown off the pc version

youtube.com/watch?v=rpDdOIZy-4k

literally uses FFXV assets and music already

I think OP is a PS4 owner.

>mfw abot 40% of the games being released in the next handful of months will be on PC
>mfw 95%+ of them are on PS4
>there are poor people who are tyring to convince other people the best option is to have less games and get a PC and that the exclusives the PS4 is getting are worth missing out on

Anyone who thinks its not coming to PC is delusional. They have been bringing everything to PC, the luminous engine used for FFXV was designed with DX11-12 support. They would have never bothered with DX11-12 support without PC ports in mind.

>mfw abot 40% of the games being released in the next handful of months will be on PC
>mfw 95%+ of them are on PS4
>mfw there are still people trying to convince other people the best option is to have less games and get a PC

>95%+ of them are on PS4
>its just obscure low budget weeaboo shit

i mean, i literally just posted a video where they showed the game running on a pc... sure they dont say it outright, but you can clearly see it during the first bits of that video

they also wouldnt pump money into a super high end dx12 version if it wasnt coming to pc... which it definitely will be

>mfw abot 40% of the games being released in the next handful of months will be getting Pro patches
>mfw 95%+ of them are identical as PS4
>mfw there are still people trying to convince other people the best option is to have less money and get a Pro

>mfw 90%+ of them are on PS4
>mfw there are still actually people trying to convince other people the best option is to have less games and get a PC
>mfw they are still trying to pretend the PS4 Pro hasn't also beaten their hardware on price

>i mean, i literally just posted a video where they showed the game running on a pc
Yeah I was agreeing with you user, all the early footage we saw of the game was running on PC. Everyone crying about downgrades has no one to blame but the shitty consoles they support.

>mfw people still don't realizes games like FFXV only exist because of a successful console market
>mfw PC cucks are still trying to destroy the industry and brainwash people 10 years later into only support PC hardware

wtf i hate pc now

>Samefagging this hard

If I just wanna play games, and don't want to satisfy some eliteness complex, am I better off getting a PS4 Pro or building a PC?
Like genuinely, try to be rational.

PC you fucking mouthbreather.

Ideally you'd get both if you want PS4 exclusives.

Yes but user they bought it with no games to play. So it will collect dust for a year and they wasted $50.
Hopefully with pro launch i can get one used for like half of what sonyponys paid and then piracy shouldn't be too far away now. Just buy FFXV and i already Preorderd P5. Feels good.

wait, is this thing already out?

I don't know anyone who owns one or even gives a shit

There's like advantages to both platforms. Ideally you'll get both because they both offer you things that you can't really put a price on.

Whatever you do just don't build a $1000 PC to play multiplats at max settings, that's a meme you'll never recover from. Multiplats are are not worth spending that much on and 99% of PC games will never utilize the hardware because they are all designed to run on low spec PC's.

>preordering games
>buying games with no dual audio and a shitty dub
hey cancer

PC.
You won't run out of games to play.

What games user
Do you like weeb stuff?
Do you have a ps3 or vita already?
Pc is better for multiplats which is about 90% of games. And you also get all the M$ exclusives and some decent pc exclusives from guys like obsidian/indies who don't suck" as well as cheap as fuck last gen games.

But a lot of games made primarily for the Japanese market never make it to steam, a changing trend but still.
>Whatever you do just don't build a $1000 PC to play multiplats at max settings, that's a meme you'll never recover from. Multiplats are are not worth spending that much on and 99% of PC games will never utilize the hardware because they are all designed to run on low spec PC's.
Do the opposite of what this retard says.
They "run" on low spec pcs sometimes but not with ultra textures 1440p (or even 1080p) 60fps. Most games are multiplats so it is something to factor in.

That sounds like a plan. I guess the main reason I've been put off a PC is the fear that I'll spend a shit tonne on it and it'll be outdated before long.

>Do you like weeb stuff?
Yes, but I like normie shit too. I'll play anything really.
>Do you have a ps3 or vita already?
Yes.

Ok let me just buy a $500 dollar video card play Witcher 3 in 4k at less than 60 fps.

>Pc is better for multiplats
Why do people still say this when bad ports are a regular occurrence? This is what happens when you have a platform that's impossible to optimise.

by being a good goyim and buying one

What if i told you I was always gonna play it dubbed anyway?
Also i am opposed to preordering. But it's different in this case since the games out in Japan so i have all the relevant info to make a decision. Besides i wanted a soundtrack Cd, and get a preorder discount from amazon.

>What if i told you I was always gonna play it dubbed anyway?
I would laugh at your dumb ass.

no get a gtx 1080 you poor dumb nigger

A 2013-spec midrange PC is now nothing more than toaster barely managing 20 fps in 2017 releases. Be careful when buying PC parts, it's only really worth it if you're looking to drop AT LEAST $1000 in, but even then the only game that'll utilize the hardware are AAA multiplats, half of which will never come to PC much less the good ones.

But I don't want to waste $1200 for half decent gaming rig.

>Do you like weeb stuff?
>Yes, but I like normie shit too. I'll play anything really.

The PS4 is basically the best selection of weeb and normie games.

Plus you receive third party multiplats.

If you go PC you only get access to the multiplats 90% of which are normie western AAA games. Try not to let PC users convince you to drop thousands to run multiplats.

Why the fuck would you be jealous? Do you have a 4k tv?

People are dum

I'd go with pc then.
For the moment ps3 and vita have all the good games not on pc. Unless you are really passionate about bloodborne or ffXV
user a couple things you don't seem to get here.
1) it's really overblown how many bad ports there are.
2) "bad port" means = quality to console version, or barely better. Typically bitching about locked FPS, lack of texture settings, no resolution passed 1080p,poor optimization etc. But poor optimization means you might say get 40fps maxed out on a good rig, when you should be getting 60.
It's not at all impossible to optimize for pc. Just not to the same level, but you don't need to when pc hardware is multiple times better.

>$1200
>half decent gaming rig
The living fuck? You NEVER need to spend over 1000 bucks on a PC, and that gets you SUPERB system already!

You can get "half-decent" ones for 400 bucks nowadays. As in "PS4 Pro Killers" good.

But the slim model is enough to enjoy gaming renaissace.

PC - The patrician way is to buy a low end PC for PC exclusives(99% optimized for low end spec) and a CPU powerful enough for emulation.

Don't let poorly optimized multiplatform games decide the costs if your PC!

PS4 - For first and third party exclusives and multiplatform games which are actually optimized to run on the console.

If you built a $1500 PC you would be out of pocket so much cash and for what exactly? No PC exclusives demand the hardware...

>"bad port" means = quality to console version, or barely better
or the game not running at all, or constant crashes.

>i3
>1050
>250GB

Why are you lying to yourself?

I just know PS4 shills are going to sell you their shitty system with "oh you will just LOVE PS quadro if you're even remotely into weeb shit! And it's just sooo much easier 2bh! :^)" -claims. They've been doing it all night now.

What ever PS4 has to offer, PC has to offer ten-folds, amongside with the obvious benefits of modding and emulation, which only expand your gaming library and capabilities further. Want to have "comfy sofa gaming"? Just connect the PC to your TV, and a gamepad to your PC. I do that all the time these days.

>350W
How stupid can you be?

You can't play the game of the decade on PC, and you never will.

tl:dr
Pc ports are better than console equivalents in 99.9% of cases.
Pc gamers just have MUUUUCH higher standards.
You spend to much time here. That's not a real thing. Only cases i can think of in years of pc gaming are: deadly premonition crashing every so often. Far cry 3 taking me forever to get fucking working at launch. (thanks uplay) and fallout 3 needing a fan fix to run on modern oses. But it doesn't run at all on PS4 so...

That shit would run most games just fine at 1080p / 60fps, and would have great upgrading possibilities.

Add a few tenners more, and you could build something like:

i3 6100 $120 (or older i5 2500 for same price)
Some rubbish ASRock motherboard around $40
8GB DDR4 $40 probably a generic brand
1TB HDD $50
450W PSU EVGA or Corsair $50
Some shitty $30 case maybe from CoolerMaster
$160 RX 470 4GB model

Total spend $490 US, and PS4Pro is BTFO'd.

$650 dollars just for a 1080 and it still can't hit 60fps in 4k. I'll stick with my checkerboarding 4k at $400 for the whole console thanks.

>You spend to much time here. That's not a real thing
>proceeds to list cases where it was the real thing
The absolute state of the "master" "race".

>What ever PS4 has to offer, PC has to offer ten-folds

But its all bootleg shit..

If you want to play platformers like Ratchet and Tearaway you have to settle for bootleg games like grow home and Skylar whenever it comes out

If you want hardcore action games like Nioh or Bloodborne you'll have early access titles and poorly made indie rip offs

Weeb games like Digimon? SOA, Odin Sphere? Gravity Rush? There's nothing on PC besides inferior copy cat games.

Trust me when I say PC's library isn't brimming with quality games, nobody can afford to make them on PC anyway. It's all bootleg shit.

PC weeb games are made by westerners, that pretty much sums it up.

>Pc ports are better than console equivalents in 99.9% of cases.

They're not, if you build a console priced PC you will get inferior performance 99% of the time.

The only way ports are better than consoles is if you pay upfront for the optimization on hardware. So for a port to be better on PC you need to pay 2x the amount in hardware.

People think building $1000 PC's is a joke but it's not.

Don't tempt me op.
I've been thinking of getting a used slim one myself just so I can dress up girls in skimpy bikinis.

>fear i'll spend a ahit tonne and it will be outdated before long.
That's not really how it works.
If you built something thwt could outperform the PS4 at launch it would continue to do so all the way till end of life.
The thing is it's just addicting to upgrade and you grow higher standards.
Like the idea of playing games 720p 30fps last gen was fine with most console gamers up until 2012 or whenever ps4 came out. And you could do it on a toaster from way back when. But most pc gamers wanted 1080p 60. Now consoles are 1080p 30 and pc gamers want 4k 60 etc etc.

that's why you save money and still stick with a 1070

does super well and you save 200 to 300 dollars, then again i am a 120/144hz fag

i want muh frames i dont care about anything bigger than >1440p

People on console can easily show you what kinda games they have on offer for you like pic related.

You will never see images like this for PC because PC is in a drought of games, especially weeb games. They will try to convince you to buy the hardware over and over again though.

Don't fall for the hardware brainwashing bro, go to the platforms based on the games you want. You'll just end up on PC and have no games.

>They're not, if you build a console priced PC you will get inferior performance 99% of the time.

This is a lie, even my old HD 7770 could run games better than on consoles like Dragon Quest Heroes.

>all ultra settings cranked up
>$400 ps4 pro plays at low settings
>even the fucking 780ti can get 60fps in native 4k at low settings

I enjoyed Uncharted, Digimon, Bloodborne and Odin Sphere this year when I bought my PS4. I'm thinking of buying Ratchet tomorrow. When I asked my PC only friend what hes been playing it's just multiplats and league.

I thought PC gaming was swimming in games until now, PC really, really is in a pickle and now I understand why so many people on this board are trying to convince others the PS4 has no games. Now I understand.

>list is comrpised of 3 games.
>put of hundreds
>less than 1%
Plus one was just an issue with an outdated os. So as i said. How does fallout 3 run on ps4? What about the other two i mentioned? If i remember correctly no man's sky crashes every five fucking seconds on console. And bethesda games are literally impossible to beat about half the time due to bugs that require console commands to fix.
Jokes on you. I need a computer anyway. Have felt like i needed one since i got my first home computer in 1998. I guess the people using this arguement just use like fucking tablets or something

Sorry user, the truth is that I'm a disgruntled PS4 owner who is devastated that Sony would do us dirty like this. Paid online was one thing but treating us early adopters like shit after barely 3 years is just over the line. Same game on Pro having higher framerates? Fuck right off.

I'll probably just end up building a PC.

>You will never see images like this for PC

I'm begging you to please stop with this ''Sony has all the games'' bullshit.

PC has fucking games, it has a ton of them, some might not be as good as your but PC has shit to play wwwowww.. Stop spreading bullshit. Seriously.

>But its all bootleg shit..
No, you got some legit options. Tons more than on a PS4, even.

>If you want to play platformers like Ratchet and Tearaway you have to settle for bootleg games like grow home and Skylar whenever it comes out
You could emulate first R&C trilogy, which is superior to its sequel shit anyway. Never even heard of Tearaway.

>hardcore action games
>like Nioh or Bloodborne
Pfft! First laughs of the day.
Way to ignore the fact that the WHOLE Dark Souls -series is on PC. There's also Ninja Gaiden games, DMC games, and yes - those indie Souls-like games in bucketloads. Then again, you take every "clone" as a negative trait, which just shows biased prejudices on your part.

>Weeb games like Digimon? SOA, Odin Sphere? Gravity Rush?
THAT is now weeb shit? Next thing you will tell me Pokemon is weeaboo crap too?
No son, you got some HARDCORE Nipponese otaku shit on PC you can't even imagine finding for PS quadro! And again, emulation opens way more doors.

>Trust me when I say PC's library isn't brimming with quality games,
Yeah, because out of those ~20000 titles you can access on PC, you simply cannot find games you might enjoy, right?

>nobody can afford to make them on PC anyway. It's all bootleg shit.
Your favorite word of the month is: Bootleg!
Use it everywhere to diminish the importance of any games that might threaten your PS4's one (1) existing game!

>PC weeb games are made by westerners
Hah, nope.

>multiplats and league
And...?
Is he supposed to only play exclusives?
Can someone explain this mentality to me.
How about this chart?
Hard to fit them all in a chart is all OP. Easier to do when your platform only has a handful of good games.

How many these do you think we need to post to convince shills to GTFO ?

>This is a lie, even my old HD 7770 could run games better than on consoles like Dragon Quest Heroes.

Consoles will never equal PCs because a PC is a multi-media front. PCs are optimized for running multiple applications, calculations, and various programs all in different languages while being able to accept multitudes of different drivers for various add ons.

A console is built to play a game, it is optomized to play a game. It's only function is to play a game. Yes, it can play music, but you cannot put in any specialized sound equipment, yes you can watch a movie, enjoy screen tear and a lack of native 4k output, yes you can watch DVDs, enjoy a lack of any device upscaling or really any of the same options a high-end Blu-Ray player has.

Consoles are built to game, and can play games with half the specs of a PC at the very same frame rate, all because there is a myriad of software adn hardware that has all been calibrated to do one function, play a game.

So this constant bickering of 'Build a PC that can compete' is ludicrous and a waste of effort. Make my PS4 game with a keyboard and mouse and it easily will become the best console. Stop lying about the costs of PC already, it's more expensive, pack it up.

>inb4 multiplats
does not seem to be an issue on PS4 charts. And who plays ONLY exclusives?

>Nintendo put them out of business
gyeheheheh

>19,679 games on PC
>at least 10,000 of them is shit like this

PS3 has more worthwhile games than PC though and one of the best souls games.

I am still not seeing why PC has to come into the equasion at all I mean like.

With a PS3 and PS4, you put PC's to shame,you can get all the gams PC has but more and the best part is you don't have to settle for bootleg DMC, you can choose between demon souls and DMC.

Is this bait?
Are you aware modern consoles use the same x86 hardware?
I'm not saying console don't see a certain level of extra optimization. But this wall of text is completely fictitious

user
If 4% of pc games are good, it has more good games than PS3 had total.

How much do you make per day anyway?

or do you just promote shit for fun or are you delusional?

I agree, PC has literally fucking thousands upon thousands of games. It doesn't really mater that a lot of them are low quality, indie, bootleg experimental games, they can perfectly substitute 1 good quality console games by offer 20 mediocre underfunded greenlit early access titles. And the best thing of all, I'll still convince people to drop 2k on a PC when these 90% of these low quality indie games require a $50 build. SHHHH lmao

Of course PS4

It gets all the same multiplats as PC and gets all the japanese games PC players masturbate to and petition for, on top of other Sony-only exclusives.

Also most PC exclusives run on a toaster. and those who need a high-end machine are shit games in the first place - you know the type of unoptimized EarlyAccess shit or Kickstarter scam like StarCitizen, Rust, etc

PS4 is so obviously superior on so many levels when it comes to having a god-tier game library. Xbone games + Vita games + PS3 games + PS4 games (duh) + PC games.

No other machine out there has THAT much support from so many places.

The best option is PS4 + 3DS + mid-range PC.
If only 1 is possible then of course PS4 is the choice.

>PS3 has more worthwhile games than PC though and one of the best souls games.
Ok, seriously now.
I got PS3. I love it. It has tons of my all time favorite games, like the entire MGS series.

That being said, literally, in its absolute book-accurate definition, no other system comes even CLOSE of offering as many games and game-related options as PC.

You could have every single Sony system ever released, and still barely scratch the PC's gaming library. Which literally starts towering over any PS-machine once you add in the choice of emulation and mods, and why would you not? They are legit options that you CAN and often SHOULD utilize.

>bootleg DMC
Sorry, I can just play REAL DMC instead.
Apparently you missed the note, but tons of PS2 and up era games have indeed received legit PC ports back in the days already. DMC4 for example has brilliant port, which runs super smooth even on toasters nowadays.

Sony fans are like liberals, they believe a narrative and no matter how much evidence you have they will ignore it and continue to believe their shit.

Hell half the sony fanbase is probably out rioting because Trump won

What do you guys think about having a 4k monitor for your PC? I currently have one with 1680x1050 and I cannot fucking imagine anything bigger than that, considering how close you usually sit to it

I've always thought this whole "paid shills" on Sup Forums thing is a meme.but you actually convinced me I'm wrong. The whole formatting and content in this just screams marketting team.

PC's cant emulate R&C triology properly without major problems, frame rate drops and graphical bugs. By the time you spend enough on PC components and spend hours troubleshooting, you eventually realize they play better on PS3 with upgraded textures, and you can buy Sly cooper and Jax ad Daxter which is unplayable on PC also directly from the PSN Store.

PC is a terrible platform for platformers, it also misses out on great modern ones like Sly Cooper, Tearaway and of course Ratchet and Clank on PS4.

That's already a whole genre of some of the best and most funnest video games money can buy that is otherwise absent on PC.

Playing 10 poorly made Grow Home tier games can't fill the void of properly made, funded and great console platformers.