Untitled

: (

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
google.co.uk/amp/s/objectivevgaesthetics.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/the-phantoms-pain-turning-venom-snake-into-the-boss-a-metal-gear-solid-v-narrative-analysis-introduction/amp/?client=ms-android-orange-gb
youtu.be/LQI1bDaF_d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boss,
I'm at the store, do you want anything?

THANKS BOSS

I laughed my ass off while making this. I'm thinking of using it as my emblem to get people to invade my base. Gonna pair it with the golden Miller nameplate.

inb4 this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE

Just listen.

she's not silent if she's saying words

R8 my battlefu

Boss! Thank you for saving those animals.

All loadouts pale in comparison to GOLD MAN

WHOA HOOOOOOOO

Boss...harder!

Venom is a qt3.14

Every time I play MGS V I feel sad because I know I'll never look half as good as Venom

MGSV's story is some of the best thematic writing for a long time, and it makes me sad so many people dismiss it for petty reasons.

ye boi

Every time I play MGS V I feel sad because I know I'll never cuddle with Venom.

People dismiss it because it's incomplete thematic writing (inb4 that's the point phantom pain xD i am nip hack), the idea behind it was good and explained the original MSX games.

Agree

It was a good game, people just got suckered in and expected something far more on-the-nose than what they got

can't you get a golden color for guns?

Every time I play MGS V I feel sad because I know I have the arms of Venom after 9 years of coma.

And he gets his buff as fuck body back after like 10 days of being on a boat. Ocelot must be a good personal trainer.

They straight up show that nigga juicin'.

Big Boss' muscles were massaged regularly throughout his coma to prevent muscle atrophy. Probably by Ocelot.

WHO IS DOING THIS?

It still hurts.

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE!

LET ME SUFFER NOW AND NEVER DIE

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!??!?!

I thought that was hilarious.

You can survive a shot to the head, but a broken heart always kills.

Big Boss approved.

To: Quiet

I heard they made a patch that lets you replay her mission and get her back after you know what.

Understandable, I paid good money to paint her tits gold.

See

I don't know what you're talking about.

Why is Ocelot so gay?

They did. It sounds like some That Guy shit, you have to replay Cloaked In Silence seven times until "Replay" becomes "Reunion".

>[Intelligence 93%].jpg

You don't fucking say

Fuck you I liked it: the game

even in it's incomplete state it's better than 90% of the trash we get these days

>markydaysaid
As if Shad wasn't enough, you have this guy trying way to hard to imitate him

MGSV is like people being told they would be getting fruit, went crazy speculating what the fruit would be and what it would taste like, expected an orange, and pitched a fucking fit when they got handed an apple.

I'm Implying, every time i post that picture, is what Venom would say to Quiet, she wasted her life trying to get Snake to like her, when it never was going to work happen, she's just too hideous and Venom didn't even want to be friends with her,

because friends care about eachother,

and Snake didn't care about Quiet.

>Praising it for the story
Nah, lad. Nah. God tier gameplay was its only saving grace.

Actually genuinely one of the most fun and addicting games I have ever played
The stealth aspect allows for much more time for my trembling hands to adjust a shot

Do you think Quiet is ticklish?

Story's fine when you understand what it's actually doing.

Complaints about MGSV's story are comparable to people watching no country for old men and calling it bad because anton chigurh doesn't get caught.

Why does Ishmael exist twice
Why is the nurse in the hospital that reanimated Big Boss 9 years ago on the other side of the planet
Why are Big Boss and Ocelot talking hours after Ocelot has escaped with Venom from the very place they are talking at
How did Venom recover from a surgery that makes Cher seem natural within 48 hours (2 days)

What was tape

>i wish i was at mother base teaching DD
>i think i forgot to water up Quiet, maybe ocelot did it though
>my arm is missing
>i do not like this guy, what he talking about? lingua franca? I don't know French
>my feet hurt

Then what is the story doing? I don't think I missed much there.

>I'm going to remove all languages with vocal chord parasites
>this will unite people and achieve world peace
>also, we have this cool robot because it's a Metal Gear game after all
>also it's like 100 times more advanced than Rex lol
Worst story ever told, I knew that contrarians would soon start saying it's brilliant.

>I didn't understand a goddamn thing: the post
You could have just said as much.

This.

Venom may not have "wanted" revenge, but he got it.

You keep saying this but you aren't backing it up.

google.co.uk/amp/s/objectivevgaesthetics.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/the-phantoms-pain-turning-venom-snake-into-the-boss-a-metal-gear-solid-v-narrative-analysis-introduction/amp/?client=ms-android-orange-gb

Long-ass read, but covers the entire thing in some considerable detail.

>I'm gonna to remove all Mexicans from America
>this will unite people and achieve good economic results
>also, i have this cool hair because it's not Baldmerica after all
>also it's like 100 times more blonde than scandinavians lol
Worst election ever happened. I knew that contrarians would soon start saying it's brilliant.

What could have been...

We all know this, stop replying to yourself, it's becoming tiresome.

I don't "keep" saying anything, I'm just pointing out that you completely missed the point of the things you're complaining about.

He only wanted to eliminate English, and that's because it was the coding language for the Patriots.

Also, Sallypus wasn't more advanced than shit. It was literally nonfunctional without a magical psychic wonderchild to move it.

>java update

I'm just trying to stop the memes and shit that go on around here.

Well, do it somewhere else.

Literally Jack savage from that dream sequence in mgs3

>you just don't understand it!!!
Uh-huh.

The memes don't happen anywhere else.

Oh okay then, continue, since you're correct and all, we won't bother you anymore.

'preciate it.

don't forget, Venom didn't love Quiet, or like her, or want her around.

And Venom didn't fuck Quiet.

This one image alone looks more metal gear than MGSV was.

Agreed.

Venom also didn't want to fuck Quiet, he didn't care about her.

We already know, you don't have to keep stating the obvious.

see sometimes, people say you don't understand something because it's clear you actually don't understand it

Okay, I think you all get it now, I hope.

Just remember, Venom burn noticed Quiet. Snake made sure it's like she never existed.

MGSV is really when i started being tired of video games.

Biggest dissapointment and havnt recovered since. I buy games that look good and never open them, and then ones i do i get about an hour of gametime before boring myself

I cant even sell the damn consoles because of my digital purchases and some confirmation bias that makes me believe ill lose value without keeping them.

>food analogy

I swear, you guys do it on purpose now.

> had the ending tweest spoiled from a Sup Forums thread before the game came out

i know it was a batfuck retarded twist but my mind would have been blown all the same

tbqh i did wonder why they didn't show the medic's face in GZ

>literal "are you kidding me?" response
You're no better.

>dude she's in a bikini because um skin cancer
this made me giggle out loud to be frank I mean that's the kind of thing you expect on fanfiction sites

What's his endgame?

Can you link me to the video with timestamp?

>The story intentionally felt flat because kojima
Should have known it would be one of those.
MGS4 was stupid on purpose too because kojima right?

Literally Skull Face

The medic was actually Frank Jaeger and MGSPO got partially retconned

If you compare his model with major zero from MGS3 pachinko; they're identical.

Python and Selkan conspiracy theorists literally had inside contacts close to kojima and "'made a theory" to leak the plot of the game and when Kojima found out, he removed a shit ton of stuff from the original game plan

Maybe actually read it.

Read the first part and already have enough.
>Venom is so quiet and you miss a lot of stuff because you really are the Snake xD
No shit. That doesn't make it fun

>get MGSV for PS3
>like it
>platinum it
>fastforward 1 year
>get PS4
>decide to replay MGSV in zomg1080/60
>Trophies aren't linked
fuck.
I don't want to catch turtles again

youtu.be/LQI1bDaF_d8

1:06:31

>you're

Without the last Eli mission, the story as it is doesn't work.

This final confrontation between Venom Snake and Eli is what the entire episode, the entire game, and potentially the entire series was meant to build toward. At the end of chapter 2, Snake listens to a recording describing Big Boss’ plans for him. He stares in a mirror and perceives himself in many different ways—his original self, his emaciated form after awakening from his coma, a blood-drenched demon—then shatters it, symbolically surrendering his identity entirely to Big Boss. In the existing ending, he does this for no discernible reason. It continues the Metal Gear Solid tradition of meditating on identity, but it’s an incomplete thought. One man has been transformed into another through surgery and hypnotherapy, and he accepts this new role almost instantly and without motivation. That complacence minimizes the series’ depiction of individual identity as something shaped by countless factors that interact in complex and unpredictable ways.

It’s only in the deleted episode 51 that we see the moment when Venom Snake truly subsumes his identity into Big Boss’. It’s the presence of Eli, who resists his assigned role as Big Boss’ successor, that motivates Venom Snake’s surrender. When confronted with the defeated child’s pitiful tantrums over being shackled to Big Boss’ legacy, Snake rejects Eli’s denial and finally accepts his new identity. The moment Snake mocks Eli’s spurning of his heritage—“That’s right. Don’t blame yourself. Blame me.”—is the moment he both embraces his role as Big Boss’ copy and starts to become the villain that will later surface in the original Metal Gear. Without Eli’s defeat and subsequent outburst, Snake never sees how fruitless it is to resist Big Boss’ machinations, and how undignified it looks for soldiers to insist on their own individuality.

calling people out for a food analogy is like me yelling at someone for not using the clutch in an automatic

Absolute crap. I mean seriously, what the hell were you thinking when you made this? It's fucking terrible. There's no flair, no aesthetically pleasing colour combinations and no thoughtful symbolism. It's one of the worst emblems I've ever seen.

Then why did he take a shower with her after staring at her ass?