Black leather in mid-day desert

>Black leather in mid-day desert
How are they not dying of heat stroke?

They do it in mad max.

Judging by their hair it's pretty breezy.

fonons

Leather actually breathes pretty decently.

They all junctioned firaga

It makes for a nice colour contrast idiot

I want realism fags to get out of my hobby

>VersusXIII.jpg

ten fuckin years

You can change their costumes if you feel that uncomfortable for them, OP.

the party actually comments on it in game

It's actually tolerable enough in the summer, and it's likely autumn or spring in game when it doesn't really matter what you wear. Also, it's only in the cities where temperatures get above 110. Outside the cities, highs are high 90s at the most

t. DesertFag

Because they're not pussies, also you must not be a weeaboo fedoralord redditor because if you were you'd know that most of them were jackets and coats in the summer, or when it's hot outside. They don't even take them off even if there is sweat dripping off of them, gotta look fashionable/cool and what not for all those people that don't give two shits about you, plus all the girls who are probably laughing at you and think you're ugly anyway.

Will FF ever be relevant again? I feel like the majority of the gaming public has fallen out of favour with JRPG characters and this will not sell in the west.

How is all the sand today?

It only sucks on windy days where your lips will crack and dust gets in your eyes. Otherwise it's never a problem

It's the crystals, man

It's always been the crystals

the same way they are summoning powerfull beings or casting spells , it's called fantasy/magic they don't have to explain shit

It'll have a niche teen and autistic following that's in the millions. It'll sell fine with the added purchases by people looking for a quality AAA open world game that mixes things up a bit.

Also kingdom Hearts

I cannot ever get over how samey all the characters look in this game besides their haircuts.

So especially on windy days the sand is irritating and gets everywhere?

is that supposed to be a prequel reference

>MGSV manages to look better and run at locked 1080p/60fps
gg square enix

You can use a lot of clothes to maintain your body heat controlled, that's why some old cultures walked around wearing so much shit in deserts.

>>MGSV manages to look better and run at locked 1080p/60fps
No... Stop.

Oh wow user are you saying that all asians look the same? Racist much?!

>32C
>Tolerable
Haha, nope.

The entire game is built on Visual Kei. Thus their rule of cool allows them to get away with this.
HOWEVER the jap fans who are into jrpgs are not really into it per se. And anime isn't as cool as it once was so you can't really sell the entire thing anymore.
Look it up .

Bull fucking shit. Go to the Mojave and tell me that.

You can't tell me with a straight face that XV's environments and facial animation look better than MGSV's

No, *just* windy days. It's a non issue most of the time. But I guess that's just the urban areas. The outskirts or boonies might have to sweep their front door area once a month, I guess, but you should be doing that regardless of if your tracking grains of sand or leaves

This. All you have to do is channel the third and fourth fonons through your fon slots to create a fonic arte that maintains a field of fonons to repel the fifth fonon. It's easy.

They're just that cool!

But how does this all relate to world regeneration mana demon fang?

>Cold weather fag detected
Off yourself you cum playing faggot

Nigger, I lived in Yuma and walked outside in black pants and black shirts all the time. The temperatures got above 120 every fucking summer

What does your heart tell you, user?

Black is actually the best color to wear for keeping cool since your body's radiation will get absorbed by the black. If you wore white, your body heat gets reflected back. That's why desertniggers have been wearing black robes for centuries. The robes also have better air circulation to carry heat away.

Meant to quote

Sand people wear white robes more often, bruv.

You've got that a little confused there. Black robes create a warm pocket around you if they're loose enough that is cooler then the surrounding air so you have a bit of an insulating layer. White robes you stack lots of them and they're meant to pick up moisture from your body and cool you with a wicking effect much like an evaporative cooler.

I do a lot of post apocalyptic camping in death valley and Arizona.

Cowboys seemed to do just fine wearing black leather in the desert, OP.

Wait can you disable that ugly ass HUD? Or is this taken from HUDless press footage?

All the semen in their asses keeps them hydrated

i believe it

why the fug are they in the desert while fighting giant scorpions?

You can disable all HUD elements, yes.

materia or whatever final fantasy magic its called

I think they look too western actually. They juts are ugly.

>le generic camera shot panning towards the sun