gta5-mods.com/scripts/grove-street-families
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

home

at least it was before things took a turn for the worse

jk it always sucked because of niggers

I SMOKE WEED BECAUSE IT GIVES ME KNOWLEDGE

I'M SO FRESH YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTS

YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!

I would pay so much money for a remake of this game.

Damn I never realized how much larger CJ's house than everyone elses house in that area. It looks like everyone else live in shacks.

This game DELIVERED.

Not only was it hyped up as the best game ever, it even surpassed it's own hype after it was released.

This game was so amazing.

Which house was Smoke's before he moved out the grove?

Will we ever see a game do that again? :(

Why didn't anyone question Big Smoke living in a Ballas controlled neighborhood?

youtu.be/9bWsRKd69MU?t=5m47s

no everyone is too cynical now

most of them were smoking crack, sweet would have noticed eventually, but got shot, and cj gets taken to the countryside.

did you meant to post it on a different thread?

CJ kinda did, and Smoke gives him a runaround answer. He still only lives like 20 seconds away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0wpLQvEVg

DO YA SHOWA IN DOO DOO?

he got it from an aunt, 'nheritance. But looking back its a red flag

Follow the link instead of clicking

Gimme a number 9

Wait shouldn't it be Grove Court? It's clearly a cul-de-sac.

>the RC plane missions

Or you could use & instead of ? to save people the hassle

I'LL HAVE TWO NUMBER NINES
A NUMBER NINE LARGE
A NUMBER SIX WITH EXTRA DIP
TWO NUMBER FORTY FIVES
ONE WITH CHEESE
AND A LARGE SODA

Man... what the fuck do you care?

>I would pay so much money for a remake of this game.
You're cancer.

>tfw live a block away from a Grove Street
>tfw it's also the ghetto

are all Grove Streets shitty?

Couldnt agree more. Thats something that it will not happen again, ever, unfortunately.

SAME OL' CJ

>back yo head look like a pack of hotdogs
>mysides.png

Rockstar should remake this for free to make up for completely fucking it up in their last '''''''''update'''''''''

youtu.be/9bWsRKd69MU&t=5m47s

It's probably a street until that block, in which it turns to Court.

I think someone actually got 99962451 with that quote years ago.

Bustah, straight bustah.

pics or it didn't happen, faggot
>inb4 shoop

Is this a loss.jpg edit?

What did he mean by this?

Does this game have the best soundtrack in game history?

When CJ, Ryder, Sweet and Big Smoke go to the Cluckin' Bell in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Mission "Drive Thru", Carl and Ryder both order number 9s while Sweet orders a number 6 (with extra dip).

Big Smoke surprisingly makes a much larger order consisting of two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 (with extra dip), a number 7, two number 45s, (one with cheese), and a large soda.

Cluckin' Bell Serves primarily fried chicken and the menu items it has are shown in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV. Assuming the menu hasn't changed a lot in the 20 years between the games, we can extrapolate the contents of Smoke's order.

No where else in the game are the meals referred to by number other than this cut-scene.

Now there are a few things we can extrapolate from Big Smoke's order. A number 9 most likely contains fries and/or a drink to be upsizable, a number 6 comes with dip making it either nuggets/chickenballs or the salad meal, and a number 45 must either be or contain a burger to have cheese applied to it.
I believe the number 6 is in fact the salad due to containing ranch dressing as a dip, this explains how sweet originally got his nickname, he used to eat alot of candy but now he eats healthy, as in a number 6 or the salad meal.
The number 9 is most likely the little peckers, while it could be the cluckin huge or big meal, i find it hard to believe that Ryder and Carl would eat that much food.
The number 45 is most likely the fowlburger combo as it contains no drink, leading smoke to order an aditional large soda to compensate, also it can have cheese.
A number 7 is a true mystery, but given that when smoke is eating his food in the car he doesnt make any of the hallmark fried chicken eating sounds, it is most likely not the cluckin huge meal. We can extrapolate it is most likely the little clucker meal as that could contain nuggets.

Are there any mods that add to the game rather than just reskins?

kek

Given these facts, we can extrapolate that Big Smokes order contained
>5 Regular Fries
>1 Large Fries
>4 Regular Sodas
>2 Large Sodas
>5 Burgers
>1 Sixpack of nuggets
>1 Chicken Wrap
>1 Salad

It is also revealed that smoke ate everyone elses food as well
>1 Salad
>1 Chicken wrap
>3 Sodas
>2 burgers
which is about 26364 Kilojules of energy, and over twice the adult recommended intake even if smoke didn't drink all 9 sodas.
More ridiculus is the fact that he ate it over the span of 5 - 10 minutes as shown by the cutscene at the end of the mission where smoke leaves the car without the food, but to put that in perspective the world record for most hamburgers eaten in 3 minutes is 12, so it really isn't that impressive but what really gets me is that even though there is such a large amount it is all handed to smoke at the drive thru in one single bag...

Wouldn't the BAG BE WAY TOO HEAVY?

holy fucking autism

>reposting reddit memes

Home.

Did pannenkoek ditched M64 for GTA SA?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Ri6dhsnoU

>Modding the Families back into Grove Street
Feels good.
gta5-mods.com/scripts/grove-street-families

The last time I saw the screencap itself was years ago on a different computer.

For all I know it was just a weird dream. It would be nice if someone does have it though.

EY EY EYEYEMXZVCQ BIG SMOKE IT'S ME CARL CHILL CHILL!

CEE JAY?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAHHH DOG

Source?

Shirts perfectly buttoned all the way up must be one of the most un-gangsta things ever, tho

>mfw Cris Formage shows up in GTAV, even in cutscenes, and with the same VA
Kifflom, brother brother.

OH MUTHAFUCKA

MAH CAR

I'm sorry you are a console shitter.

That was also Vice City's problem. That mission where you have to place bombs to blow up a building sucked ass,

now you got da cooties ASSHOLE

It was easy, you just suck at video games.

I thought that was on purpose. The reason why people in GTA can survive so many bullets is because they eat a shit ton of food or have lots of energy or some shit, I don't know.

imma go see Caesar

I don't remember that mission.

is it the construction site for that Avery guy or whatever? It's been a long time since I played Vice City.

I think most of the people complaining about those missions (And flying in general) are playing with a keyboard.

Yeah

I was 6 at the time so I most likely sucked.

What the fuck were your parents doing letting a 6 year old play GTA games? Holy shit.

This, it reminds me of GTAV.

Strangely enough, west coast Hispanic gangs do that.

I'm OG Loc.

Halfway through the game my mom realized her mistake, uninstalled the game, and took the cd away.

OG Loc nigga, I'm gangsta

least it waz befo i phucked everythang UP

That snake without a tongue

Was playing through this again on PS4, completed it on PC. Is it just me or is it a slog to the later parts of the story.

Its great and all but, ugh, its a chore getting through the early parts of the game again.

DAMN that shit
SUCKS

There already was a remake for xbox 360 & PS3

Carl, I'm blind, not stupid.

JUST

>make a port for PS3 and Xbox
>port it from the android versions
>add the most asinine achievements possible (who the fuck gets arrested 50 times in the normal course of gameplay?)
>when PS2 and Xbox versions already existed

Never said it was good, just that it existed.

There was no problem with the RC mission with the keyboard, especially when the key to that mission involves saving fuel by relying on gliding most of the time.

uhh just last year? Witcher 3? Hello?

What? There's a Witcher 3 now?

OHHH MY DOG

AND HERE IS OHGLOUC! WELCOME TO THE SHOW!

>The Water
What did he mean by this?

should i play with the anime

least it was befo' I modded everything up.

Of course. You haven't played San Andreas until you did it as a Neptunia character flying an Me262

Straight Busta