DUDE

DUDE

EYES

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=a2KVH6l9Q6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woah bro

Why wouldn't you trust this handsome fella?

What the fuck is this game about

dont worry bro just read the 107 page document then it's easy to understand
docs.google.com/document/d/1JL5acskAT_2t062HILImBkV8eXAwaqOj611mSjK-vZ8/edit

>watching the scroll bar shrink as hundreds of pages load

It starts off with you in the hospital getting a blood transfusion for Victorian era AIDS or something then you wake up and there's werewolves and shit then later on ayy lmaos appear. Like the other user said you should read the 107 page document.

>some priests Indiana Jones some ancient ayys from underground
>they start the Healing Church and start healing the sick and making everybody stronk with ayy blood
>ayy blood makes everyone turn into dogs
>Yarnham burns
>student of church fucks off to start his own, accidentally teleports his shit to hell
>local man fucks a doll while in coma

LMAO

>tfw thought he was one of the hardest bosses looking at his design

you thought a man with a cage on his head would be more deadly than a multi armed god of death?

>stupid college kids go spelunking in ruins of the old civilisation
>turns out they were harbouring a big alien at the bottom
>the alien is sad because when the rest of her species evolved into non-physical gods she was left behind for some reason
>she lets them take her back to the surface where they drain her blood and sell it as a miracle cure to dirty plebs and farmers in their town
>word spreads over the years and their town becomes a city and they become the biggest religion in the world with their holy blood
>they decide they're sick of filthy foreigners coming to beg for ayy lmao blood so they shut themselves in and act like cunts to visitors
>they realise that shooting yourself up with alien blood is weird so they keep it a secret from outsiders
>people start turning into werewolves because the head of the church didn't listen to his headmaster at college who told him shooting up on ayy blood was a bad move
>even he becomes a fire weredoggo but everyone's too far gone to do anything except keep being crazy
>hunters rise up to purge beasts when their numbers are too high
>one of the Great Ones (called the Moon Presence) who ascended to non-physical godhood doesn't like the idea of other Great Ones encroaching on his domain and shit and realises this is a golden opportunity
>ensnares the first hunter in his nightmare realm for all eternity and makes him train other hunters to kill beasts and get strong enough to kill other Great Ones by ascending themselves
>Great Ones can't have kids without they themselves dying to save them so Moon Presence targets the baby Great Ones with his immortal nightmare hunters
>many years of this bullshit goes by until the player shows up at the town, and like all outsiders thinks it's just a normal place where you can get miracle blood to cure anything

1/2

He just looked so intimidating.

DUDE HUNT LMAO

said multi armed god of death is also pretty weak

A honter must hont beasts.

Do you guys believe they put Bloodborne lore into Dark Souls 3? I haven't finished 3 yet, but while you could just call it lazy recycling of assets, some parts of the demon ruins in 3 strongly resemble the Tomb of the Gods. As if maybe at some point after DS 1 & 2 the Great Ones visited what used to be Lordran and set up more tombs.

Maybe it's a stretch but there's also how similar the name of the tomb of Loran in Bloodborne is with Lordran, and how the beast men in the Loran tombs seem to be using pyromancy.

Also I haven't been far enough in 3 yet to confirm this for myself, but I've been told that this weird fungi-like growth on the back of Willem's neck can be found in DS 3. I believe it was said to be on Ocieros?

thats what you think until you see him again in the dungeons.
the dungeon version is one of the most bullshit bosses in the souls series

how old are you?

>get a blood transfusion and wake up at sunset to find that the whole town has gone fucking batshit since you chose the night of the hunt to get your transfusion and the doc gave you hunter's blood so you're trapped in the nightmare realm and have to hunt beasts
>I just wanted to cure my hepatitis
>hunt beasts and reach the abandoned college of those shitty church kids
>kill a spider and learn that everything is all one big nightmare
>fulfill the Moon Presence's wish of killing a baby Great One
>first hunter man tells you your contract is up and you can leave the dream by letting him kill you
>ending 1: you say yes and he cuts your head off and you wake up with no memory of the night and get to go on your way
>ending 2: you say no and he decides to hunt YOU and make you leave since he doesn't want to shift the burden of being stuck in a nightmare with a sentient doll based on his waifu who cucked him onto even his worst enemy, and if you kill him the Moon Presence comes down from the sky and gives you the succ and makes you the next caretaker of the dream (you should really have just listened to the nice man)
>ending 3: if you found at least 3 Great One Umbilical Cords hidden in cryptic places throughout the game and ate them all (because why not) and you say no to the first hunter and kill him normally like in ending 2 then when the Moon Presence tries to succ you he can't because you've ascended to squiddom and are his equal so instead he gets mad that his plan backfired and tries to kill you, but you kill him and ascend so fucking hard that you become a baby squid who is going to guide humanity's evolution into godhood over the next couple thousand years and the doll waifu is your hot mother

2/2, that's Bloodborne in a nutshell.

24, why?

Oceiros is similar but different. Also Aldrich and all the lore surrounding him is pretty much ripped from Bloodborne, as is the Deep he's related to. His name is actually spelled Eldrich in the Jap version there's that too. And the plot of the first DLC for 3 is basically ripped from The Old Hunters and not even improved upon.

>mfw I memorized all of its attack patterns
I farm that nigga now

from never got off their lovecraft streak when they made ds3. thats why theres the whole side plots of the deep, and aldritch isn't even hiding his lovecraft reference, he is just one letter away from eldritch
there are similarities how people seem to be turning into beasts. the gruh, corvians, maggot hollows, hollow butterflies, those sewer centipedes, and the puss of man.
I don't think bb and ds3 are connected but I think the same plot is happening. the use of humanity (or souls or something, maybe just the changing of ages) is turning people int beast like the use of blood did in bb

Huh, really? I'm waiting until I finish Boreal Valley to go into the DLC but I assumed it would be a lot more akin to the Painted World from Dark Souls. Those fucking strange spiders with human heads from the trailers definitely gave off a Lovecraftian vibe though, isn't there something about them eating at the core of the world?

I don't understand Aldritch having not even seen or fought him yet. I thought it was strange though how the Deacons in 3 have that unique loud death sound effect that the Black Knights in 1 had, and how the only other enemies I can think of that have had such a unique death sound effect in the series were the Primeval Demons from Demon's Souls.

because you seem like a 14 year old faggot

>24
embarrassing

Are you some kind of pedo?

It's set in the Painted World. Without any major spoilers, the Painted World IS being eaten away at by something and it has been destroyed many times, but others always come along and try to restore it to paint their own world and over the years the restorations have changed so much it's barely recognisable. The fly/spider guys are related to the thing eating away at the world but they aren't the cause of it.

Oh and the reason I say it's ripped from TOH is how the setup is exactly the same. I won't spoil any of that but it becomes pretty apparent as it goes along imo. It's not necessarily bad but it feels like it's just retreading the same ground without adding anything new to it.

>24 and retarded
makes it all makes sense now

Amy is very intimidating until you learn how to exploit her weakness: extremly predictable attacks. You can also kill her in 3 hits in a Depth 5 FRC dungeon.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2KVH6l9Q6I

Fuck, guess it's time to play video games. Thanks for holding back on the spoilers.

Isn't it more fun to connect them by placing BB in the future of the world DS takes place in?

I like to think of BB as demon souls future instead of dark souls
the old one is actually a great one
I had this theory before the game was released because of the easter egg from put in BB's beta where father gascoigne would say umbassa if he killed you
plus the whole game feels like the tower of latria

IT'S ABOUT PUPPIES

AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>ending 1: you say yes and he cuts your head off and you wake up with no memory of the night and get to go on your way
then why did eileen and other hunters say they too have visited the hunters dream?

Forgot all about that. I've just always assumed Demon's Souls and Dark Souls took place in the same world even if I haven't seen any direct connections.

That's cool but you could probably hurt yourself real bad if you tricked it as dramatically as it's done in game.

I always wondered how the blades of mercy worked, it always looked like they were glued together by magic

No idea actually, Gehrman says that you lose your memories but that goes against what literally all the other surviving hunters have to say. I'm guessing he either lied or you regain them over time. I'm less inclined to say he lied since none of them seem particularly bitter about keeping their shitty memories of the hunt besides Djura but he's a furry so he can fuck off.

is the DLC worth it? does it some background lore as to what the fuck was happening in ds3 or is it like ds2's DLC where its a side story

Glood togetha by blood m8

It's like the DLC for 2, but it seems like it was setting up for the second DLC which will have a main story focus most likely. Major spoilers ahead, but the painter girl after you've killed Friede says that she's ready to paint a world but that all she needs is for her uncle (the guy who brings you into the DLC then disappears completely save for being summonable as an NPC for Friede) is fetching the pigment for it, and then casually mentions that the pigment is 'the Dark Soul of Man'. So hopefully there's fucking SOMETHING in the second related to the main story or it's the same as it was in 2.

Maybe magnetism? The description says they're made of siderite, which is a term used to refer to a type of iron meteorite

Fucken magnets

AWOOOOO

Gehrman might genuinely believe you forget the dream, as he doesn't interact with the awakened hunters any longer, he wouldn't really have a way of knowing, being trapped. A possibility?