Sup Forums makes Overwatch Heroes and Skins

What heroes or skins would you guys make for Overwatch?

Are there any skins or heroes you have seen others create that you like?

Is Mrs. Claus Mei basically confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artist/rafazanchetin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats such a bad, boring design holy fuck.

Better than all the niggers they're adding to the game.

Holy shit that guys design is bad OP.

>Overwatch (formerly)
>17 years old
I don't think whoever made this knows anything about the lore whatsoever

>White Lucio
Amazing
btw Lucio already has frog head skins

The worst part is the utterly pointless glove(?) that has nothing to do with any of the abilities since it specifically says they're all channeled through the gun

why is one of his abilities a sperm?

The worst part is the utterly pointless glove(?) that has nothing to do with any of the abilities since it specifically says they're all channeled through the gun

this looks more like one those poorly designed mascots for kid's shoe commercials rather than a hero of any kind

So basically bootleg Lucio?

>white

yeah right

Literally just looks like scout with some especially shitty hats

Asymetra, Symetra's mentally challenged twin sister.

I guess Sonic OCs are too old school. Gotta move on to Overwatch OCs huh.

Reminded me of Richie Foley

He actually looks nothing like this Ricochet but the geek-ism is too strong. They are both gay though

>A rusting, leper-esque omnic kept alive by a swarm of nanomachines
>100 health, 100 armour
>Nanomortar: Shoots mortar shells which leave behind damaging swarms of nanomachines
>Iron Swarm: Gradually applies armour to nearby allies, up to a maximum of 10, repairs armour
>Sacrifice: Takes his armour and puts it on another ally temporarily
>Disintegrate (Ult): Leper sacrifices himself, unleashing a lethal swarm of nanomachines which damage enemies and heal allies

why the fuck would you want a hero that has to die in order to kill enemies

Fucking shitty nip, Can't reply to my own fucking thread with other shit?

No
Jesus fuck this is that bad

This is probably that kid that people probably shitpost .webms of him spazzing out about Overwatch and his dumb frog legs and gun on 2079 Sup Forums or whatever they have then.

That's garbage

We need a third Junker, some sort of offensive crossbow wielding guy

What is this ugly fucking meme? I get that some of the overwatch women have retard haircuts but this is ridiculous.

This one I like, but only if it's another Australian character.

That ain't bad either, but the abilities are shit.

>Pirate hero

I like it. Needs to be more like a grizzled old sea dog than Johnny Depp, though.

I dunno, Reminds me of that Yellow noodle hair from TF2 that was like an XCOM promo or something

Have Finger gun guy

I love how you all shit on this design because it's a white male, but have no problems with that black ghetto bitch Sombra

that a pimp robot?

Using a cannon, especially on foot, makes any game more worthwhile.
Would play as.

fast mobility hero with a shotgun would be my main, reaper and roadhog are too slow

I thought it was a woman.

>No problems

Everyone here has a problem with her in some regard.

We need more Kooky heroes or something

>Looks like a pimp
>Has shaman abilities

The abilities and aesthetic don't really match, needs to go more pimp or more tribal imo but finger guns is stupid as fuck and i love it.

As much as the skin is hideous, the concept looks fun

Fuck off Sup Forumsbaiter

There should be a female hero that's more or less a ball with limbs to appease the tumblors. Make her have two movement modes: roll and penguin. Her ult throws heroes into a pinball machine and she has to hit them to kill them.

More like a Zenyatta disciple or something. But Robot Pimp Monk would be pretty baller to have

STOP

best girl coming through

>arab
>fights with chemical weapons

I'm guessing he splashes them in the faces of women who don't wear hijab, right?

Blizzard doesn't want to pay their characters designers anymore so they make contests to get designs for free

nice one blizz

What the fuck does bat snaipa do? Shoot trough walls?

Holy fuck this is really well drawn but completely horrible in terms of gameplay design.

The game needs more omnics( and a campaign) instead of boring humans.

>fukuhara a clearly made up sounding name
>oni shoulderpads
>two of her moves have fake made up japanese words in them

This is racist as fuck.

Since it's suspected that murlocs exist in the OW universe, I'd like to see one as a character.

Probably another stealth character but using his small size and hiding techniques instead of a cloak. Maybe a passive that makes it hard for turrets to target him, so players have to look out for him.

>Indian
>Arab

fuck off retard

Lucio already has a frog schtick though.

Looks like the default male avatar for every tycoon game ever made.

Love the concept.

Make his ultimate such that he reanimates back at spawn or something; or he disintegrates and assumes control of the swarm and controls its movement before re-assembling.

Dying to commit an ult is not gonna attract players, even if it does balance the character.

Only if it is a robot since Lore stuff made for him is "Wrote a book on how Omnics should be servents and should always serve humans. Dissapeared with a bunch of other scientists during the Omnic Crisis to steal and invent very illegal things from Stolen omnic tech'

>what is formation of pakistan due to muslim/hindu bloodshed because im a massive fucking retard

That's so obviously stylised of the Sikhs you moron.

You're like that retarded shooter a few years back that killed an Indian guy because he thought only Arabs wore Turbans.

omnic villain that is like general grievous for a tank role would be neat

>Leper sacrifices himself

thanks for the instant 6 v 5

Murlocs exist in the OW universe as fictional things because Blizzard games exist in the Overwatch universe (except for OW itself, probably), since D.va is a Starcraft player.

They need to add another melee hero that is not a tank and not a Flanker like ginji

Doomfist is probably next up, and he might be more of a brawler than a tank.

Funny enough, The person behind these actually works at Blizzard making the Hearthstone card art

artstation.com/artist/rafazanchetin

I think that's what he's pointing out but in a gauge way

Havent played OW is the are jumping class? Those are always fun

Im no artist so ill describe it.
Basically a riot cop with a K9 companion that follows him about.
Left click shoots a bean bag shotgun type weapon, slow rate of fire.
Shift sends his dog out forwards, slightly homing on to enemies, if it reaches an enemy then the dog latches on to them, immobolising them for a couple seconds.
E would be some kind of smoke or tear gas grenade. It would mostly just be for obscuring vision but being inside makes you take 10% more damage.
Ult would be he calls in a a proper chunk of riot gear, increasing his health and armor and providing him with a riot shield on right click. This increase of armor would just stay on until it gets broken.

Kinda, Genji has a double hump. A few other have short term flying/gliding abilities

Genji and Hanzo also share a wallclimb and Widowmaker slingshots around with grapple hook

But Indians and Arabs look the fucking same, why do you think after 9/11 people attacked Indian store clerks, because no one can tell the damn difference.

Also winston

The difference is easy

Indians are the ones with jobs

im a concept artist for a small studio and would love to do this for my portfolio, cool with you if I weeze the idea?

The fishing store on Ilios sells 'Murloc bait'. Shows a picture of them on the packet.

I see no reason why Murlocs can't be real in Overwatch. They just feature in Blizzard games the same way horses and wolves do.

I just want a Canadian hero

THE DOCTOR IS IN!

Sure go ahead man! Im pretty happy to of given you some kind of inspiration on this

Greek Spartan with spear and small shield

M1: Throw lightning spear generated from hitech physical spear
M2: Short dash and stab
E: Throw physical spear with curving trajectory (all directions) curve amount depending on how you look after pressing E
Shift: Summon a line of tall ghostly (hologram looking) spartans pushing enemies back as ghosts run forward. If one gets destroyed the others close the gap and keep moving. No damage. Clips environment.
Ult: Throw shield forward and M1 when you want it to get infused with a lightning strike from above, spreading very bright rods of lightning rapidly all around it. Bounces on environment, loses x% damage per bounce before triggered.
Melee: Shield bash

>Canadian Hero
>It's a Mountie
>Gimmick is that he is a centaur
>The lower half of his body is a robotic bear

Arabs do have jobs, who do you think owns all the oil, and dubai?

>canadian hero
>ultimate closes the borders so american refugees stop immigrating

nice! ill post it in a few days, ill make sure to put a screengrab of your post so people know its not mine!

I'll take it

owning something isn't a job. Working the oilfields is a job, but it's beneath the arabs so they exploit workers from poorer neighbour countries.

That's just a sports glove man.

the majority of arabs arent rich you god danm retard

they have oligarchs and royal families that control the majority of wealth

I like the concept of a plague/ death robot, but not as a support

I would say something like a tank Omnic that's a shard of the Anubis AI Pharah destroyed.

It's rusted and broken down frame struggles to contain it's immense power as it hobbles along, a hunched and pathetic but shockingly durable figure in a tattered cloak with a jackal headed staff

M1 swings staff. Similar to Reinhardt's hammer. But weaker and faster

M2 shoots lasers from the staffs eyes (it has a power meter that can wear out, like Dva shield). Does increasing damage the longer it's focused on a single target

Shift summons a swarm of nano locusts that block projectiles, slow enemies, and does dot for enemies inside the area of the swarm. Does not affect melee

E is sapping strike, a cone attack that returns some damage dealt to Anubis as shields, based on number of enemies hit

Q is Apotheosis, Anubis temporarily accesses it's godlike machine power, pushing its robotic frame to its limits. Cool downs are all shortened, staff laser has infinite power, aoe aura generates around him that does dot to all enemies and repairs his armor slowly.

100hp 100 armor 200 shields

>A worse Junkrat.
I mean the concept is neat but I would actually like the Sword and Pistol Type of pirate since that shit has NEVER been done correctly.

Not one of these scalawags in these moba style games have been done right and have been completely gimmicky.

>Spanish Talon Agent
>Bullfighter with duel Energy whips

>Some poshed up weirdo photographer from Chile
>has duel grapple hooks on his gloves to slingshot him forward
>Have to engage gliderchute thing to stop yourself from taking damage upon smacking a wall
>Can use it to glide around and drop grenades on people
>If your grounded, You are stuck with a simple handgun to shoot at people until you can slingshot away or above to start another bombing run

Gangplank isn't it done right?

My idea was like an Indonesian Special Forces lady, with a infiltrator/harasser role.

Has a supressed submachine gun, if she physically hugs/moves along a wall she can go into stealth, and has limited map scaling in that if she can reach it by (normal) jumping she can grab onto ledges to hoist herself up or just hang stationary (and fire from) a ledge.

For her ult, she can place a door breaching charge on a wall and blast through it up to a certain distance, to create a hole/tunnel through to the other side, basically making a physical shortcut for allies or enemies to go through. It would only work if you could draw a straight line from the wall you plant the charge on, to some open area on the other side up to a certain distance, for which it would show beforehand if where you were putting the charge was viable. So you couldn't use it to like, just tunnel off the map into nothingness, but you could put a tunnel through a wall or surface that separated two different rooms or areas by a certain amount. Naturally, only one tunnel at a time, and doing the ult again collapses the previous tunnel.

I want another brit character but with a 'brummie' accent. Probably another non-Talon villain, like Roadhog and Junkrat.

But only if he constantly takes the piss of how Tracer talks.

>Overwatch has been disbanded for a decade
>this 17 year old faggot was somehow an ex-Overwatch agent when he was in elementary school

If blizzard is anything like Riot they'll probably use this because its pretty well done.

Wasn't it 30 years?

See

The guy/gal already works for Blizzard

Just make a big robot that punches. Maybe throw a dash or something. And his ult lets him make punch harder but loses health quickly.