Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How much is that in the normal units?

How the fuck does she move her arms? This guy had no idea what he was doing.

Though, mind you, the Varia Suit never actually made a lick of sense to begin with. It's impossible to make it work. The way it's designed makes it imperative that you never get to see the interior because there is no way Samus' frame could accommodate it. No human body could.

~90kg
~190cm

She's a big girl.

So the varia suit just attaches AC units to your shoulders? Got it.

Scientists call the them: metric units and fucking retarded units.

her shoulders are dumb

>6'3" and 200 pounds
sounds pretty normal, considering samus is also bulked up with muscles

>The way it's designed makes it imperative that you never get to see the interior because there is no way Samus' frame could accommodate it. No human body could.
I hold the opinion that Samus's body simply deforms to match the interior of the suit. I mean, it's able to convert her into pure energy when she uses the Morph Ball, so the idea of the suit's interior being spatially deformed doesn't seem that unreasonable to me.

It's Bird Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Where's the bird vent for my varia cock?

Whats the problem? The black bands around the sides of her shoulders compress like rubber, allowing her to move them. There are even little chunks cut out of the bottom of her shoulderpads to give her more arm mobility by allowing her bulky bicep armor to pass through when she wants to raise her arms vertically to the sides

>they turned her into a small girl without muscles

To be fair, it's Americans who turned her into a large girl with muscles. Japan never gave a shit about what America did. I mean, up until 1996, Americans always gave Mario a rough Brooklyn accent. But did Japan care? No. They gave him a high-pitched Italian accent for Super Mario 64. It's always been like that. Every single American depiction of Japanese games from those days were absolutely different from how Japan depicted them. Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Mega Man, every single one.

Yet for some reason it's Japanese Metroid that people have the biggest beef with.

>different

You mean objectively superior

That article was written by magazine ''journalists'' that don't give a fuck. They obviousy made up the that bullshit about her being big. The later games show that she's average sized. Why do you ignore it?

Go away, Dobson.

>barefoot inside it
o-oh my

I don't give a fuck either, I just told her size in non-burger units.

Nice.

What are some games with canon big girls?

>Lets turn unique beefcake woman into generic waifubait for horny teenagers and manchildren
If you are okay with this you are the reason Japanese games are dead.

90kg @ 190cm isn't massive.

She'd be muscular but think more like a dancer/gymnast, not a weightlifter.

But she was never a beefcake in Japan. That's the whole point. I'm pretty sure no one in Japan's ever even seen that image before, so they wouldn't even be able to use it as so much as a reference.

You can't really blame them for this. They had absolutely nothing to do with OP's image.

>Implying a gymnast physique on an attractive feminine frame isn't entirely reasonable for a cool hero character.

>Implying female characters have to be dog ugly like you.

I don't want to invoke any of those fucktards over at Sup Forums, but you really are behaving to the nu-feminist stereotype.

>Implying female characters have to be dog ugly like you.
Maybe you should go to Sup Forums, at least to read the fucking sticky.

>~90kg
>~190cm
meh, its not that much for her height if shes even a bit in shape
know girls taller taller than that from my local vollayball team, but they usually are much skinnier, men teams weight about that much or more

>any dancer or gymnast weighing 90kg

The fuck kind of dancing school do you go to? Her BMI at the height and weight puts her right at the edge of overweight.

Besides, that shit isn't even canon, nor was it ever. Its very clear that she has always been average height and that the suit was the added weight and height, she herself is smaller and likely weighs far less.

That's a foot and 100lbs over the average.

It's like a man being seven feet and 300

You were saying?

non-canon Tough Samus > canon slutty donkey rimming slut Samus

BMI is not an accurate indicator to determine an individual's health because it is non determinant and does not stratify between muscle or fat. 2 individuals with the same height can both be in the "Obese" BMI range of >30 even if one is a professional athlete with 5% body fat and the other is a typical Sup Forums poster

>BMI at the height and weight puts her right at the edge of overweight

someone clearly missed the physiology classes

Japanese game.

A woman thats 190cm tall 90 KG

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

How about no this is TALL in Japan...

Japanese Tall females are 170~180 cm or in your bugerunits 5.5 feet to 6 feet

Here is the thing though, it still classifies her as overweight. Doesn't mean she's unhealthy or anything. It means she's built like a cornerback in football by those numbers, or a small running back. That's fucking big for a woman who looks like she does, even since the first game. Its fucking big. Muscle or not.

In the suit, yeah sure she can be 198lbs/90kg and 6'2"/190cm, all day. Outside of it, hardly. Not with the way she moves and has looked since Metroid 1, bird magic or not.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It's still a retarded means of measurement that is not taken seriously by any physician for any sort of measurement of one's health. By your logic if she was the same height (190cm) but weighed 120 kg of pure muscle, she would be fucking obese.

>inb4 hurr its just a game bro

I want her to be a futa to fuck that donkey while I fuck her.

>americans need classes to figure out if someone's obese

Nice.

not really
people all the time reach high of 1,9-2 metres, but ts rare that they break it
still, you do often see 7 feet players in basketball teams, even if it would probably pt you in less 1% of tallest people on the planet
>Her BMI at the height and weight puts her right at the edge of overweight.
fuck off
bmi dosnt not differentiate between fat and muscle mass
i fall in overweight category and i barely work out and bleieve me, i have no belly
BMI is aimed at people whos peak daily workout is standing up from their tv to go to the fridge

>Samus Aryan
>Japanese
try again

No girl that looks like this weighs as much as that says she does.

>inb4 m-muh retcons

Hardly, she's always been rather lean and skinny. Hell I know a couple girls who weightlift daily with tons of muscle that may Samus look like a shrimp and they don't even weigh that much.

Isn't it just NoA fanfiction? In the original game she's a bikini-wearing bimbo.

>that super metroid
she is fucking ripped

lel

There's no reason why Samus CAN'T be stronghuge, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. The power suit ought to do most of the heavy lifting for her, not to mention all her time spent in weightless space. She would probably be struggling to maintain normal muscle mass and bone density.

great now I have to watch lovely complex again.

You fats are really something, try exercising and you might have a better understanding of the relevant metrics.

I'd be pretty damn confident we could find an attractive 190.5cm woman at ~90kg.

So I can effortlessly believe the memes.

It's not the fact that shes not Japanese. It's Japanese standards.

Look at all these blond Germanic midgets.

>her head is 14 cm long
The artist should have take a look at a ruler first.

arent those mostly underage girls?
also japs and koreans draw them self with blond hair and blue eyes, or blue ones, or green
it dosnt eman they draw eruopeans when they make their character blond and blue eyed, they just like those features
140cm is a midget even by japan standards, average height for females there was almost exactly 1,6m i think
so entire top row would be midgets there, and bottom one would be the standard

kek, good point

this is the most probable solution really, not only for the morph ball, but also for the suit itself

Cherrypicking underage lolis though to try and make a point doesn't exactly help your argument.

Canon Samus.

>noncanon source
short Sammy is best Sammy

this

it doesn't make sense and yet it works, that's what matters

it's like Ork machines from WH40K

dafuq?

The people who cling to this image are more pathetic than the worst ZSS waifufags, because at least they like something that was actually in the games.