Literally the best game Ubiecrap ever made

Literally the best game Ubiecrap ever made.

Except that they didn't come up with it, Michel Ancel did.

Anyway, I'm waiting on my fucking sequel, Ancel. Get to WORK!!

But he's doing just that.

I prefer this ubi game

You know that this game was announced around the same time as FFver.XIII and The Last Guardian? Out of all of the games that've been in development this is the only one that has been silent for 10 years but still in development.

The hell is keeping them?

They announced recently that it was still in the works

>implying
Get out you faggot

I know, I saw the tweets. But that's been a thing for years now. Every so often they release new concept art of what the game and I even saw gameplay footage ages ago, but nothing ever seem to come of it.

With the other 2 finally coming out these next few weeks I'm still a bit exited but it takes it's toll on you.

To this day I still think it's weird that the population only starts acting up when you've got ALL of the important story photos.

ie: once you actually see the commander talking to the domz leader.

They didn't go nuts when you got a snapshot of them literally rolling in hundreds of civs into their deathcamps or the unmasked alien troopers?

not true.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 is ubishits last hope.

Why isn't a larger portion of the population convinced that there are aliens out there? There are litteraly thousands of images floating out there.

this, another ancel masterpiece

eat shit weebs

Watch em make it an open world game Ubi style

AHEM

these are also fucking great games
mediocre

Lemme guess. Sands of Time is way better?

The mainline Rayman series as a whole is amazing. Rayman 1, 2, 3, Origins, and Legends are great.

First one was better

No. GRAW was a better game