How pathetic are you people?

this board is absolutely fucking pathetic, no wonder 99% of you are virgins.

>make intelligent post discussing mature topic
>3 replies
>fat sub 50 IQ autist makes a shitpost
>300 replies

I'd be suprised if any of you have friends.

I have friends, I'm not a virgin, my iq is over 130, and I'm healthy. but shitposting is often more fun than vidya discussion

>anime poster

opinion immediately disregarded.

but this is an anime imageboard user

I've fucked 2 different girls in my first year at the university where I'm studying electronic engineering and I'm a top rated shitposter

anybody claiming to be "intelligent" on this board is baiting

yeah when it first started but not any more. $chan is Sup Forums territory now. Weebs can fuck off and infect some other forum.

Are you being the fat sub 50 IQ autist now?

oh please

you're probably the shitlord posting tfw too intelligent wojacks 3 times a day

nah this place is fun

I fucking loathe Sup Forums's current status as Sup Forums2.0/reddit without accounts, but you are a faggot who is a part of the problem.

Case in point, this thread isn't fucking video games and by actively and openly bitching about people being obnoxious faggots on purpose, you are inviting people to be obnoxious faggots at you. This thread has nowhere to go but downhill.

And hell, this post is assuming in misplaced good faith that OP isn't obviously fucking baiting anyways

Armchair intellectuals are a diamond dozen. You gotta bee hip with the dankest memes or its a doggydog world out there

Yet you make this post. Nice troll OP. I'm sure you'll get those 300 replies you mentioned in your little post.

This thread is some meta shit

This thread has it all.

>people taking the bait
>avatarfag
>people responding directly to avatarfag
>even more shitposting

Care to offer any proof? 130IQ in what measurement, raw value is pretty useless since different tests yields different values.

TL;DR OP is an attention whore.

i'm working hard to not be a fat fuck

down from 335 to 305

How and where do I measure my IQ

if you haven't measured you're iq by now, its probably too low to be significant.

I dunno, I took some test when I was really young, I'm not very smart though so I doubt it means much

A teenager online who doesn't like you measures your IQ most precisely.

I came from Sup Forums and /fit/ awhile ago and havent gone back to either since and never will. Im never leaving v i love my v

Keep it up, you can DO IT

I might not have any friends but atleast I didn't download the same picture twice.

>Talk to someone about video games
>Say"Heard X game sucks"
>They retort by telling me the strength of X game and if I even played it
>Tell them its just stuff i heard
>i am now officially "that douche guy"

I deserve it. But it doesn't feel good.

Keep up the good work, guy.
I have also lost some weight.

>300 replies

time to get this thread to 300 replies boiz

>my iq is over 130

>tfw to intelligent for Sup Forums

I know I'm not smart

>tfw to intelligent to be /fit/
at least dumb people like you care about their health.... keep the good work, I guess.

>implying anyone here comes for discussion

You have become the very thing you loathe

op btfo
close this thread, mods. we're done here.

Protip: The average age around here is probably 16. Never try to take this piece of dogshit board serious. Even Sup Forums is more mature.

I come for discussion 60% percent of the time.

The other 40% is because Sup Forums has impeccable taste in lewd artwork that I strangely can't find elsewhere even on the red boards.

>16

huh. I guess that explain all the love for all these weebshit games

actually most of those weeb games are played by lonely adults. don't ask how i know that haha... baka

>35 replies

Only 264 to go, friend.

Get your reading comprehension up pal. This isn't an anime site anymore and your droves of barely visited boards doesn't prove otherwise. This is Sup Forums territory now.

Like degenerate shit? Get out.

*teleports behind you*

Fuck off retard actual Sup Forumslock here and youre such an obvious newfag shitstain, go back to trying to explain to your parents why youre not a racist