Why havent you hacked your 3ds yet?

why havent you hacked your 3ds yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

plailect.github.io/Guide/
pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
3ds.mordor.space/3dsbrowserhax.php
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/274624-mega-cia-collection-retail-eshop-undub-update-11-12-pokemon-sun-moon.html
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277550-gd-mega-pokemon-sun-moon-reg-multi9-cfw-gateway-spoof-cia-3ds.html
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol already did bro! Any hidden gems?

I pretty much have all the games I want for it already.

do I have to?

Because I bricked my 3ds trying to jailbreak it. I'm an idiot.

I'm too lazy and I want some to hold my hand through he process.

Already did, playing moon and FFtheatrerythm or whatever it's called.

I also have two 3DS' with MH4U n3DS edition as my unhacked one!

too many steps
meanwhile im about to ps2 and xbox piracy

New 3ds runs older shit faster when hacked.

Nogames.

>rxtools
>november 2016

lol rxtools
plailect.github.io/Guide/
the most handholdingest guide made. i hacked 5 3dses in the past two weeks. completely effortless.

>jailbreak

well, theres your problem. You don't jailbreak 3ds systems.

Because I hacked my Vita and won't be touching a 3ds for a long time.

Don't even have one tbdesu lad

I just tried browserhax actually, doesnt seem to work.

Stuck at yellow screen and boots me back to home.

If there is no other easy point of entry, Il probably just give up and buy the few games that I want.

If only it was as easy as psp.

And do what with it? Play the nogames?

Ok, "hacking" whatever. I bricked it following a well regarded guide because I'm an idiot.

I'm too stupid.

This. The only thing I kinda like is Theathrythm.
What else is there to play on this thing?

when are they gonna jailbreak the vita? thats the one we would all profit massively from. how hard can it be? fuck son

hacking a vita and pirating games for it has been a thing for a while now.
where the fuck have you been?

Why haven't you sucked your dad's dick?

what, you lie. how is it done then? considering the proprietary cards

If you hack the vita can you still play games online or are you locked out of it?

But I have a hacked 2ds, it's nice.
Can't believe I got $3,000 worth of stuff for $100

>hacked mine, was pretty cool
>only really use it for pchex
>update like a dumbass to 11.1

Long post, could use help.

I am on 11.1 as of now. I have heard recently that a application that lowers your firmware if you're on 11.0 or 11.1 is being made and I patiently wait for that however I thought of something else. I believe a acquaintance may own a ccubeof cubic ninja, at the least he owns asky 3ds. I'm on pretty good terms with him and was thinking of asking him if I could borrow it.

From this I have two questions.

1. With cubic ninja can I get my menuhax access point back?

2. If so would I only be able to access it then using ninjahax? I had menuhax and stickerhax involved so I was hoping I could just use those.

Isn't browserhax just down right now until yellow moves it to his new server?

>implying psp users haven't been doing that since the 00s
nintendofags are so pathetic

Did you accidentally update sysnand?

Either way, right now only hardmods or system transfer from a hacked system work on 11.0 and up. There might be a new exploit soon, rumor says end of december.

This time you should hack it to a9lh so you can't accidentally update the wrong thing

But i have both a hacked psp and 3ds, one doesn't mean i can't have the other

lol

>rxtools

I'm contemplating trading up from my old XL to a New when they're on sale Black Friday. Should I bother or just hack my old XL?

>considering the proprietary cards
are you talking about the gamecarts? why does it matter?

>how is it done then?
pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

You'll have to hack your old XL either way. Any New 3DS you buy will more than likely be at or above 11.0, so you'll need to do the system transfer method.

Waiting for the 11.0 downgrade /vg/ promised about

lol, no you don't you idort.

December 27th, at the latest. Your patience will be rewarded.

Sorry but a complete dumbass and now I have two new questions.

1. What is sysnand

2. What is a9lh and do I need a entrypoint to do that? As I said I had menuhax and stickerhax set up but being 11.1 they obviously won't allow access now.

>tfw playing Pokemon Moon with shiny legendaries over a week before the release date

retail fags can't even compete.

Serious question: How do you load pirated games these days? Do you still need to install .cias? I got a Gateway 4 years ago and forgot about the "scene " completely.

Yeah, but is the step up from an old 3DS to a New worth it?

11.0 technically is hackable.
Not doubting you but is this a rumor or confirmed?

Well I found a mirror here:
3ds.mordor.space/3dsbrowserhax.php

Not sure if this is why my hax doesnt work, didnt see anyone else try this one.

Il definitely try it again on the real url if it ever goes back live.

what happened?

Personally, I'd say yes. Did it myself, no regrets.

It's a rumor, but a fairly reliable one. We know the kernel exploit exists. We know how it works. We're just waiting for the dude working on it to release it.

Sorry to keep bothering you but one more thing, is it known if any specific game or eshop title is needed to do it?

Guess this must be an imaginary psp then

already did months ago, pal

Stop responding to the idiot, you give it attention. Everyone and their mother has a hacked psp, easy as shit and great emulator despite its age.

If you used an old guide you had two different copies of the operating system, sysnand and emunand.

a9lh is a method that has just one of them, but protects it from being overwritten by updates.

But if you don't know those terms, i suspect you only had access to the homebrew launcher and thought that was everything

You might have to try several times either way, browserhax is a very unstable entrypoint. You could also ask /hbg/ if that mirror works for them

You need an entrypoint to load homebrew initially, which generally then lets you downgrade to 9.2 (which is the firmware you need to be on for another entrypoint which gives kernal access so you can jailbreak it for real)

Did it years ago

You sure do like Pokemon....Where can I find Sun or Moon?

I'm on 11.0 and every time I ask how I can downgrade I get reactions spammed at me

I'll look into a9lh, thanks. I'll be honest I just want it for themes and hacked pokemon.
As I said prior have menuhax and stickerhax, hopefully that's all I need. Thanls for the info user.

>As I said prior have menuhax and stickerhax, hopefully that's all I need.
And as i said, on 11.0 that's not enough. You have to wait for the new exploit, solder or use a second hacked 3ds

See my post

I used /vp/'s torrent, you can probably find the magnet link there in one of their threads or the archive

Too busy playing Sun & Moon

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/274624-mega-cia-collection-retail-eshop-undub-update-11-12-pokemon-sun-moon.html

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277550-gd-mega-pokemon-sun-moon-reg-multi9-cfw-gateway-spoof-cia-3ds.html

So I gotta wait then if I'm on 11.0?

Thanks.

No I'm saying for when that new application is released. I know as of now I'm basically fucked.

I'm noticing both vita and 3ds now perform hacks through their built-in internet browsers... do all these browser hacks mean PS4 will be hacked soon too? because it's got an internet browser right?

I have a question;

every time I update Luma, it makes me tick the boxes for features, and at this point I have no idea which ones I should be ticking. Why is "hold R for SysNand" even an option?

Yes, unless you know someone with a hacked 3ds, want to buy a cheap 2ds and return it after the hacking or can solder

Damn.
I don't know anybody with a hacked 3DS and I can't afford to buy a new one, even if I do get a full refund.

I know how to solder but I'm not sure if I should

Plailect guide mentions the right boxes to tick at the last part. It's an option because some people use emunands on a9lh for different regions, to test things or to get over the title limit

I'm getting this error when I try to install Pokemon Sun with FBI. I'm using a9loaderhax. What am I doing wrong?

You can take a look at this guide and decide if it's within your skill level

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/

Why haven't you stopped posting this thread yet?

might be a faulty download, do other files work?

This. I've done it for ps2, Wii, original DS, pirated PC games etc. The steps for this was more than all those combined. Not worth it.

I've downloaded .cias from two different sources, neither work.

My SD card died shortly after installing on a N3ds, so I have no back up. My system version is at 9.2.0-20U. Is there anything I can do? Luma and arm9loader are installed. 3DS turns on with a sd card in, can't get homebrew to launch from ORAS.

Because I don't care.

Don't know how to hardmod. Don't know anyone who hardmods.
>Slowly waiting for slowhax

Dumb question, it's still safe to update with al9h right? It keeps bugging me about it.

If you're on 9.2, you should be able to use browserhax. There's a workaround for it right now because the main site is down, ask /hbg/.

Did you read the guide when you installed?
>Yes this is safe, stop asking about it.

What do I need to do to be able to update my firmware if I have already hacked my 3DS with Luma+a9lh? My 3DS keeps bugging me to update but I haven't bothered because I was worried I'd somehow fuck it up, but I know I'm going to be forced to update if I want to play SuMo online.

just update through system settings like normal. a9lh/luma means you're safe. update luma also if you havent

I just uploaded Luma today. I guess I'll just do it and hope nothing fucks up.

nothing will happen

The worst that'll happen is if you had previously patched your AGB_FIRM or TWL_FIRM (usually only done by people who used emuNAND before switching to a9lh), your GBA/DSiWare will stop working.

cool. so it still isn't needed, then?

gonna see if I can snag a new 3ds on black friday so I can stop using my old 3ds because it's starting to fall apart

is your old 3ds hacked?

Cuz my system is kept up to date with patches.

I access my Homebrew with browserhax and my firmware is 11.0.0-33u, am I fucked to think i can play CIA games like SUN and MOON?

Because I'm not interested in any of it's games.

yes

What about a different game?

Other games work, it's just sun/moon. I downloaded the .cia from two different sources too.

2 scared of bricking it

Yes, not with the homebrew launcher alone, you'll need to downgrade first

What all do I need to hack my new 3DS XL? Any easy guides?

Below 10.0
>Step 1 download these files and dump them on the SD card
>Step 2 enter a website to launch homebrew
>Step 3 downgrade to a lower version
>Step 4 go to another website
>Step 5 install Arm9
>Step 6 update and enjoy

Is that too hard?

How do I switch over from cakes to luma? is it just a matter of switching out the folders?

The one that worked for me was the /vp/ torrent, how about that one?