Can we just talk about how Nintendo is the only one focused on making fun...

Can we just talk about how Nintendo is the only one focused on making fun, imaginative games that are expertly crafted and incredibly polished?

I really don't get why Sup Forums hates Nintendo.

>they don't make dumb cinematic qte shitfests
>they handle dlc and special edition well
>they are always innovating and polishing
>they treat their franchises with respect
>their games cover such a diverse range of genres
>they have great culture and history

I'm not even a shill. I just naturally gravitate towards the ones making the good games. They literally go against all the bullshit that's plagued the industry recently. I can't describe my love for them enough. The Switch is going to be fantastic desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u6HTG8LuXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Try as hard as possible to be as inoffensive and bland as fuck
>Rehash the same shit series since the 80's on an almost annual basis Seriously, who the fuck needs that much Mario?
>Lineup is stale aside from multiplats or very few outliers

It's too "safe". It's boring.

>DMCA fans
>refuses to make new games for fzero or metroid because they can't tie-in a gimmick
>shit hardware at competitor pricing
>associated with autists

Nintendo is great (with some obvious flaws) but you won't get good discussion about it here. It's too easy to bait replies with the most blatant, low-effort fanbase war shitposts.

The core of Nintendo's business is rock solid. They make great games and hardware that's suited to those games.

>"they handle DLC well"
>"H-H-HEY GUYS, REMEMBER HOW THAT ONE TIME MK8'S DLC WAS CHEAP?!? THAT TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR PAYING 8 DOLLARS FOR CORRIN"

Otherwise, instead of turnin their games into movies, they turned their games into hand holding casualized experiences

Can we talk about how you need to stop mooching off your mom

>refuses to make new games for fzero or metroid because they can't tie-in a gimmick
Neither of those series sells games, dumbass. Metroid is my all-time favorite series, and I still boot up the Wii to play F-Zero GX with friends, and I recognize that they won't spend their development resources on huge projects that don't fucking sell. Metroid Prime and its sequels are some of the best games ever made and they sold fuck all (with Corruption selling the most, the one most alleged Metroid fans like you complain about the most).

>a price for Smash DLC I arbitrarily disagree with makes Nintendo DLC all bad!
Retard

>they won't spend their development resources on huge projects that don't fucking sell
Yet they wasted time developing the wiiu

It doesn't make it all bad, but it doesn't make it all good like people constantly like to meme.

All smash DLC was overpriced, but like I said, people act like because years ago MK8 handled DLC well that nintendo is the savior of the digital future. That's ignoring charging for recycled missions in pikmin 3, when pikmin 2 had something like 100 extra missions. Their digital games never drop in price.

They've got as many knocks against them as they have the one claim of MK8

youtube.com/watch?v=2u6HTG8LuXQ

>>they treat their franchises with respect
Let's not go overboard here

>they treat their franchises with respect

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Rehash the same shit series since the 80's on an almost annual basis
But Mario is one of the few games they regularly experiment new stuff with. Hell, 3D World was so different

Plus, the core "Super Mario" series like World, 64, Sunshine, usually only has one release per console, so saying it's annual is dumb.

Agree.Nintendo is far from perfect but i think his mentality when aproaching games is the correct one and is really pushing videogames forward.

Also this

I swear, it's like the marketing agencies are enforcing "NINTENDO DINDU NUFFIN" regardless of what logics thrown at them until we snap. I'm already not buying switch, this shits just making me want to slap a bitch.

>they treat their franchises with respect.
>they are always innovating and polishing
Animal crossing miiboo festival which is Mario party with no mini games. Go fuck yourself.

I appreciate that Nintendo tries to be unique with their games, but they really need to give some love to some of their rarer series. its really inconsistent.

I totally agree with you OP! I'm a cuck and I love Nintendo games! They allowed me and my wife's son to bond. :)

Everybody knows they creates the best games. Sup Forums shits on everything.

fuck off. Here is what you want faggot

>were expertly crafted and incredibly polished

FTFY

A perfectly sculpted and polished turd is still a turd.