>which type would be

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/pepipopo
youtu.be/H6ogPvybOiA?t=11m41s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lumberjack grapple?

We need Canadians in Faitans!

I'd make a really fat guy that rolls around

Boris Ivanov, the hammer chucking Russian.
He likes Sambo and doesn't afraid of anything

It'd basically just be I-no.

>faitan

leave

A skeleton ghost pirate brawler crew that bands together to form a pirate ship out of their bones

THIS, my dream come true.

She has fire losses as fireball proyectiles and uses her hips, legs, kicks, and butt as attacks.

typical beefcake fighter dude but he has a fart attack like that ape in Primal Rage

Color palettess including guest palettess.

Interesting, some color palettess do remind me of Other characters.

Which ones by the way?

Gun-man
Punches are melee combat, shoot with kicks. Mid range fighting ala sfv ken.

If its not a grappler, then sold.

I would kill to have some Polynesians babe in fighting games!

Do you have any pictures of normals or anything?

Rushdown-type with rekkas and counters, I guess. Design-wise, just some normal dude with a knife.

I just made a single frame, a posible stance, could change, i do plan on drawing more poses but by the time i do it i think this thread would be dead.

But you can find me on tumblr as Pepipopo.

Guy with huge hammer and you can use the hammer to block the opponent's movement

A teleporty, tentacle monster that shoots laser beams?

no one asked you to advertise your gay tumblr.

A kid with a mechanical volleyball.

By default he holds it in his hand and uses it for his punch attacks. His special moves allow him to throw and kick the ball at his opponent. The ball charges up its energy level when he uses it for in-hand attacks (or if he hits it while out-of-hand), changing its movement properties. Without any charge, the ball moves slow and passes right through the opponent with no damage done. At medium charge, it gains extra speed that changes its arc of movement, and allows it to damage the opponent upon contact. At high charge, it moves in a straight line. At full charge, it can pierce straight through the opponent instead of ricocheting off of it as with the lower levels (unless the opponent blocks it). The ball loses a level of charge whenever it hits either the opponent, a wall, or the ground, and returns to the kid's hand upon contact with his hurtbox (unless the kid volleys it with an attack).

The general idea is that he's a zoning/mixup character that can easily apply pressure by repeatedly volleying the ball back towards his opponent, but requires that the player be able to anticipate the ball's trajectory in order to consistently volley it.

I had to draw

Weak, med, high punches.
Weak, med. High kicks
Close w PUNCH, close med PUNCH,.
Close w kick, close med kick.
Trow 1 & throw 2
Hip launch

The typical stuff. Among 24 poses.

She would be a blonde loli with twintails who is also tsundere

Nice art, feggit.
e621.net/post/index/1/pepipopo

A guy with a trenchcoat, a fedora and a samurai sword. He is the only character in the game to create blood effects.

Hey, some of it looks good there, but most of its its his early shit from 2014 & 15

His recent stuff is actually good.

Hey i wanna know, which color palettess are these?

Ah make it switzerlandish and give it a knife!

Ok from left to right top to bottom...

Base, CE, TURBO
SUPER VANILLA, SUPER TURBO, DHALSIM.
MUDMAN. WARREN (Power Moves), MAYA (DQ4).
Prince kamehame (Kinnikuman), Sarah (Giant Gorg) & Chimuru (Minky Momo 81)

In short: The ultimate huge, slow, heavily-armored, read-heavy grappler, but with some electricity powers thrown in. So like a mixture of Tager, Potemkin, Marvel 3 Hulk/Nemesis/Sentinel, Big Band, etc.

In terms of more specific design, he'd be a tall, wide motherfucker, covered in heavy metal armor, with the most prominent feature being his massive gloves that arc visible sparks of electricity. He'd speak boisterously in a very thick accent (something from Eastern Europe) about the glory of his scientific pursuits, as he is the inventor of the technology he uses.

He can't dash; if the game has airdashes, he can't do that; his jumps have low arcs and feel very heavy. His normals are MASSIVE; heavies/command normals can take up close to half the screen, and some have a hit of armor on them. His specials are as such:
>Standard SPD-style grab; animation is a wrestling move (Powerbomb or German Suplex)
>Standing Anti-Air Grab; slams opponent right into the floor in front of him with a lightning bolt animation to go with it (sort like a yellow Captain Corridor)
>Uses electromagnetic fields to propel himself forward (absolutely the fastest he ever moves, and ~25% of the cast dashes faster than this move) for a hitgrab (aka blockable) that has 2-3 hits of armor on it and can be jumped easily; built for hard reads or to punish things he has no other way to
>A counter that only works on projectiles; if a regular move hits him, he's hit, but if he is hit by a projectile during the counter he absorbs it, converting it into electromagnetic pull that forcibly moves the opponent a couple character lengths closer; this also makes his body a hitbox that causes a stunned state, so if the opponent was close enough to be pulled right into him, you get a free combo/command grab
>Punishable self-buff special that makes his next heavy normal electrified, meaning it does a bit more damage/hitstun and pulls them in a bit.

I like big fuckers and lightning powers. A LOT.

Why there are no Woman grappler on vidya!? No. No sexy nalgas like R.Mika, i mean, big muscle or robust Women that play like grapplers!

the girl from wendys?

No problem with them. I mean, the more grapplers the better, and the greater variety between said grapplers, the better. I just described my ideal character.

For a female grappler I'd probably go with a straight-up 80s/90s joshi wrestling reference and base her off of a legend on the larger side like Aja Kong. I'd give her Abel-esque rekkas that end in grapples with a couple straight-up command grabs.

Pic tangentially related in that it's women wrestling.

Nah. Some Canadians hockey skater female ginger guile. No kidding. The dude who draw her say that she created bladed with her kicks.

Cute girl as a super physical rushdown fighter with brutal combos and lots of pseudo command grabs, like blazblue's bullet with less fancy weaponry.

But they already exit OP....

I would want a perky japanese tomboy who is a average family girl. She would go to school and be funny by day, and then practice a traditionally Japanese martial art by night. Either Karate or Judo.
She is bad at math, good at art, and has a bad temper, but loves her friends and boys like her but she is too busy with martial arts, but secretly wants a boyfriend.

Unfortunatly these characters alrady exist in Makoto, or even outside of vidya like Yawara the fashionable Judo girl.

Would look like pic related of course.

I wish Tekken had a Makoto. Like Kazuya had another ilegitimate child with someone else but instead of being raised like the prince Jin was, she grows up hidden in a normal adopted life.

Sorry if my tastes are pretty uninspired.

Asuka

I want a game where Street Fighter's chopped out concepts get realized.

You know what awesome concept art they had for SFV? A goddamn american president fighter. A dude in a suit who stands tall and kicks ass for the american way.

I want shit like that.

WHY THE FUCK IS STREET FIGHTER SO GOOD AT DESIGNING GOOD CHARACTERS AND THROWING THEM AWAY

LOOK AT FUCKING KING COBRA HERE

THEY WANTED A RIVAL TO KEN WHO USES ACROBATIC KUNG FU INSPIRED BY BREAKDANCING

AND TURNED HIM INTO FUCKING RUFUS

Just utilize the concept for Isaac from Skullgirls.

canadian here

>knee (?) pads on shoulders
>headphones
>top that looks more like a basketball jersey than anything else
>using ice skates on any surface other than ice

what

Close but i want a girl who goes hark karate style like Makoto and Kazuya rather than mostly soft throw moves as a response to direct commited attack.

Despite the "atemi" strikes, asuka and jun are still very much Akikiju-jitsu.

But she is close for sure. Just not the same tomboy feel as say Makoto or sakura, even with er osaka voice.

A Cholita wrestler but designed and animated a little bit like this:
youtu.be/H6ogPvybOiA?t=11m41s

I just want to play as a surprisingly acrobatic squat little elderly toad woman who hops about and grapples mens.

That's a good one. I'm stealing your idea user.

Please do.

hes part demon and part angel, he has a tragic and dark backstory because his family was killed by demons so he became a demon killer. He has a katana made from the best material ever. And two deagels. He can stop time and go super without metre, and he can change between light and darm forms. His punches are katana swipes that do a lot of damage but the counter to them is to not be near him when he does them, he also shoots bullets that go through block

His name is Red Demon Suzakuno and apso when he dies, if the enemy doesnt back away and use a fireball he is revidved with bonus power on a his attacks