What were the first games you decided to show to your girlfriend and why?

What were the first games you decided to show to your girlfriend and why?

My girlfriend was into the idea of story driven games, and she really liked David Lynch films and his style.

So I showed her Silent Hill 2 as her first game. It was hard for her to control but once she got into the story and the atmosphere of the game she was hooked.

Since she liked the lonely atmosphere I also showed her Portal 1 and Half-Life.

Did you just assume I have a girlfriend? Very inconsiderate, user!

very sorry sir i won't do it again

>3DPD

no

I showed her portal because she said she was smart

She got motion sickness after about 10 minutes of playing

Told her 3DS is a good starting place for games and she preordered sun and moon and is obsessed with Animal Crossing.

My girlfriend likes animu
So I'm thinking of introducing her to Persona.

That's a good choice, I showed Persona 4 and Shin Megami IV

Thing is, I doubt she'll play the games, so maybe the manga or the Anime series will do.

Are these fuckdolls or regular dolls

regular dolls

That's why you play it with her

My interest is gone

The blue haired one has a nice smug face. It looks like it's judging all of us and laughing.

don't you really have girlfriends, do you?

Yes, I do.

I do.
She has a nice butt.

You can make them into fuck dolls.

I'm happy for you

I don't anymore user. It's a waste of time and money only to fuck from time to time. Now I have all this time to myself that I'm rediscovering life.

I did

Now I just kind of float through the days.

I might be in shock. I thought I had finally connected with someone. At first I was like 'Oh of course. This is only natural.'

But the effects are coming through very subtly.

Only if I can costumize their pantsu I'll be intrigued

I've seen videos of some dolls like these that can be fucked. Does anyone know what I'm talking about ?

Yeah they're weird as fuck but I want one. their stomach bulges when you fuck them.

Look up "dollho," user.

How long did you date them? It's okay user, things will get better with time, I promise.

YES YES
That's exactly what I was talking about thank you

I really want one for my lonely self -.-

Pretty sure there are whole stores dedicated to their clothing options. Shit's expensive as fuck though.

My girlfriend doesn't care for / play games, so the games I've "shown her" are just games she's seen me playing.
She enjoyed watching me play Alien: Isolation, and likes the concept of games like Animal Crossing, but games really aren't her thing.

For fucks sake.
Why does happiness have to be at such a high price. Fucking kill me

dolls are serious fucking business, don't forget

not long. Almost a year. Not my longest. But it felt like the realest.

Thanks user. Time seems to be moving fast and slow at the same time. I have a weird feeling that I will be 40 before I know it.

You're a nice guy for saying kind words over the internet to complete strangers

She's kinda scared of picking up a controller, so mostly she just watches me play. She liked GTA V and hated the Tomb Raider reboot.
But she LOVED Bloordborne and so did I, so after we completed it about six times I went out and bought DeS and DaS and they were both great too, but we still haven't finished DaSII because honestly it fucking sucks.
Right now we're playing the Bioshock remasters. She loved 1 but hates Infinite.
The only game she played in the last couple years was Super Meat Boy and she's fucking better at that than me, somehow.

Worth it. I was predicting like 500.

The ones in the OP are probably quite a bit more expensive than that. Dollfie Dream dolls have a fairly hefty price tag.

I know because I have one. No, I don't own a dollho or device to fuck my doll; I just know of them.

>spoiler
Why user, I'm genuinely curious.

You can't predict who you will come, but know that there will be new people you love, and also love as a friend.

Whenever I had shitty breakups I just find something like a game or series to binge on and talk to friends about what's happened.

First game my gf saw me play was DeS I think.

>mfw I roll into a lot of props and the fps drops and she thinks it was a purposely done cinematic effect and not just a shit console

Because I have the money and thought a custom one modeled after my waifu would be nice.

That said, I'm going to stop posting about it now, since I'm not trying to turn the OP's thread off-topic.

One day I will actually finish college, and one day I will have a job, and one day I'll have a place of my own, and one day I'll be able to own such things as these.

If you can post pic, I'll show figure collection if you do.

This is op, it's okay to talk about it because I'm interested. They're cute.

never loved or been loved
what does it feel like

You spent the entire time wondering if the other party truly does love you, or if they're plannng a horrific way of breaking your heart and publicly shaming you.

Can feel horrible. Two out of the three girls I've dated have broken up with me and purposely try to make me look like a bad guy. It's shitty.

That's teenager relationships for you.

it hurts

women never grow out of that phase

This board looks more like men never grow out of that phase. Either that or it's just full of underage guys.

Spotted the 3DPD

My gf showed me Heroes 3, Alpha Centauri and Zeus. I'm eternally grateful.

Just get a Trottla doll instead of some floozy.

Fucking dammit.

>girlfriend

Yeah...

You know you want one.