Do you miss classic Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

Do you miss classic Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

Why did they change it so radically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8
youtu.be/N6kNTfS4320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss it too

youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8

Easily one of the comfiest trailers I've seen, I want this game as originally advertised.

I loved the gothic look, the "realism" was a great departure from the series. Was the only FF game that looked genuinely good to me.

No one wanted a glorified Stand By Me music video with shit writing.

> they took antagonist stella and made her an even bigger damsel in distress than zelda
> she gets beaten tf up in every trailer
God I'm glad Noctis bangs Ignis because how do you date such a shit wife?

It's MGSV all over again

>Why did they change it so radically?
Obviously wasn't working out as they wanted since it even changed directors.

nomura needed to make square money so they gave the game to tabata who ruined everything to "appeal to the west"

Considering the 2013 trailer it was already there.

No, because the new director Tabata is actually competent.

lol

heh

>Why did they change it so radically?
Nomura was too busy making ass decisions and ruining other games to care about versus so they changed him.

I wonder if nomurafags would call this game "Boy Band Simulator" and other things that people like to call FFXV, if Versus XIII was still the same game that was announced back in 2006 and FFXV never happened

I can't miss something that was never there. We never got to play it. For all we know only the trailers looked good and it would be shit if it ever came out. So no... I don't miss shit.

> implying kh fans hate boy band gamu
But user theres only one (1!) good female in KH

Really gonna miss the whole techarmor vs yakuza suits aesthetic, it was tight.

This. Aqua is literally the only decent female character in the series.

Mafia dad was best.

Am I missing a trailer ?
Really ?
That's how autistic this fan-base is ?

Man the first half was so cool! They turned Versus into Kingsglaive instead of making it a full game, then they put Tabata's open world game mayonnaise on top of it as FFXV. Well, we all know how Kingsglaive turned out.

Versus XIII
youtu.be/N6kNTfS4320
>Yakuza themed Neo Tokyo that was explorable(ie Yakuza games)
>Noctis driven to party, has good scene with his driver, instantly know he's a shady rich kid
>at the party we learn what he's like around the bitches and part of his backstory
>basic character is established
>enemies attack
>meet up with your bodyguards and fuck shit up cinematic tutorial style, gameplay is kingdom hearts 2.0 can use magic in combos
>player switching and vehicles
>dad dies, overconfident Noctis vows to kill everyone but gets talked out of it
>regroup in your castle and decide to get tacticool pay back
>leave your castle like a boss(earliest cutscene), slaughter enemies, blood everywhere, then leave city to explore the primitive open world landscape and fuck more shit up on the path of vengeance
It was a dark tale starring an overconfident brooding prince with a party of characters that kept him in check, Now he's just a twink. It also had a lot of action.

FFXV
>everyone is now white instead of Japanese
>Noctis is a mary sue anime character "hai oto-sama", totally generic shit
>pushing a car for no reason with random characters in the desert wearing black leather, animations prove they are the gayest characters of all time
>walk 1km to do a fetch quest, experience the god awful hold B to win combat jam packed with input lag, walk back 1km
>car fixed drive to a FUCKING SPA with your gay boy band, driving is completely on rails
>meet some fag at the spa, he sends you on a forced sneaking fetch quest another 1km of walking away
>finish, find out your home city is destroyed "HAAA?!" shit tier VA performance, worst I've ever seen from a main character of a game
>after this you continue fetch quests 1km away: the game
>gameplay is literally a bug ridden wandering simulator with hp sponge fights that require no skill
>in order to give a single fuck about the game you have to watch a shit movie and a absolute shit anime
You can't make this up.