Name me a game to play before I kill myself. YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD REASON FOR YOUR GOD DAMN CHOICE

Name me a game to play before I kill myself. YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD REASON FOR YOUR GOD DAMN CHOICE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_xdCHdSqg
remar.se/daniel/herocore.php
youtube.com/user/TVFilthyFrank/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys, then post pic.

Minesweeper.

The moment you fuck up that's when you kill yourself.

How long can you last?

why are asian people so cute when they have extreme emotions

Mafia 3. You'll kill yourself before finishing the game.

No don't do it Frank-kun! Who will I watch videos of a 30 something man behaving like a colossal jackass?

FUCKING FAGGIT IVE GOT SOMR STANDARDS.

>Who will I watch videos of a 30 something man behaving like a colossal jackass?
Oh user. There's a veritable goldmine of that resource. Just type in "Let's Play".

I had the hugest crush on Filthy Frank.

He reminded me of this guy I went to school with but had a girlfriend. He let me sleep on his lap. No guy ever lets me do that.

Stardew valley, cause you really need to shill

dark souls

The Final Station.
Atmospheric and comfy, yet intense.
Kill yourself at the big turn at the end.

Silent Hill 2. That comfy depressing shit will ease you into commiting your self deletion user.

What's that MMO that was open world, reminds people of Runescape and the highest level player (1000 iirc) has been playing for ten years?

because that

Filthy Frank is the embodiment of everything a person should not be. He is anti-PC, anti-social, and anti-couth. He behaves and reacts excessively to everything expressly to highlight the ridiculousness of racism, misogyny, legalism, injustice, ignorance and other social blights. He also sets an example to show how easy it is in the social media for any zany material to gain traction/followings by simply sharing unsavoury opinions and joking about topics many find offensive.There is no denying that the show is terribly offensive, but this terrible offensiveness is a deliberate and unapologetic parody of the whole social media machine and a reflection of the human microcosm that that social media is.

Hey pal, Tumblr is 10 miles that way.

Gibe de Pusi b0ss.

Play Katamari. Dont kill yourself op
i love you

>IVE GOT SOMR STANDARDS.
>posts faggot frank

Clearly you don't

Hero Core.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_xdCHdSqg
The PERFECT game. From beginning to end. Every good decision you could ask for. Secrets? Yep. Difficulties change more than just buffing stats? You bet. Sequence breaking? You better believe it.

It takes no fucking space, will give you 2-8 hours of entertainment, has a good soundtrack (for what it is) and best of all, is free.

remar.se/daniel/herocore.php

Undertale, it's soooooo good user

Black Mesa

second life

>he doesn't immediately know it's copypasted
back2reddit newfag

>Based Papi Franku.

LiEat
It's cute as fuck

youtube.com/user/TVFilthyFrank/about

shit son, I got meme'd.

final fantasy 15

fucking newfag

top kek

post more cute asian animes

Any online shooter. Reason being that hopefully it will convince you to take out as many other people as possible before doing yourself.

You can take the rest of humanity with you, lap dog.

>30 something
You know he's only like 23 or so, right?
>tfw I'm almost a decade older than joji
Now that's filthy.

Ittle Dew it's a fun comedic zeldalike game

life

Russian roulette