GF will never again make a Pokemon game with 100+ new Pokemon

>GF will never again make a Pokemon game with 100+ new Pokemon
>GF will never again make a Pokemon game where they tease less than 20 Pokemon before official release
>you'll never again be awestruck once you encounter a Pokemon you haven't seen before and wonder what the fuck they are
>you'll never again spoil yourself by browsing through a leaked dex
Why even live

;(

>tfw no game developer GF

I couldn't give a rats ass about that, but the fact that there's no new "Stadium" game fucking kills me.
Playing PBR online was super comfy.

>couldn't give a rats ass about 100+ new Pokemon

>>GF will never again make a Pokemon game with 100+ new Pokémon
Quality over quantity. I'd rather have consistently good designs than the mediocrity from Gen 5.

Well good thing we're getting neither quality nor quantity.

you suck dookie holes, op.

Bitch elsewhere.

90% of the problem is not quantity, but rather the fact that they reveal literally every single fucking Pokemon before release bar a select few.

Gen 6 was above average overall quality for the franchise in terms of design, they revealed all of those mons. Gen 7 was pretty decent, they revealed all of those mons. Like slow the fuck down, man. It's not going to hurt if you hold back from revealing at least half of the dex.

>implying SM doesn't have some of the best designs in the series

>the mediocrity from Gen 5

ICE CREAM CONES, COPYPASTA GENIES AND TRASH BAGS LOL XD

Real talk though, Garbodor is actually a pretty well designed Pokemon even though it's literal trash.

Was that image supposed to make a point? Maybe you should consider taking your degeneracy back to

It absolutely blows my fucking mind that people shit on gen 5's designs when XY exists and is a dex consisting of literally nothing but shit with 1 or 2 okay designs.

Like, thanks for fucking Mega Lucario, I guess? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

But I just came from your mother's house.

>good design
>furshit

fucking lmoa, golisopod, dhelmise, buzzwole, mymykyu, those are the only decent new pokes, i cant believe they shit the bed this bad with the starters, suddenly unova doesnt look too bad in comparison

nice blogpost, but

>Game Freak will never again fill a game with as much single player content as they possibly can
>we will never have another game with as much content as Emerald, HGSS, or BW2

Gen 6 had the most consistent design scheme since Gen 2.
>yeah, consistent in that they're all shit xD
Ok. Point still stands.

We have over 700 of the fuckers why would you want an additional 100+?

why even live?
oh that's right, there are other vidya i can play

>BW2 will be the last truly great Pokemon game

They don't even do 3rd versions anymore, so no hope for a Platinum or Emerald

don't you have a shitpost thread to post the phrase "video games" in like doing so improves board quality?

Who gives a fuck about "consistent design" if it's all literal shit?

>Here's your new bug pokemon! We call it "Butterfree 2"!

>unova
>over literally anything else

You better be fucking joking.

stadium games are redundant now that the main games have 3d battles with dramatic camera stuff

>Here's your new bug pokemon! We call it "Butterfree 2"!
The ironic thing is that similar shit could be said for literally 95% of Gen 5, much moreso than Gen 6. Piss the fuck off, faggot.

Here's your new pokemon, user. Hope you enjoy event-exclusive evolutions!

I can't do anything for you if your taste is shit dude.

Where is drifloon? I've been searching in the graveyard, but to no avail. Is it only found at a certain time of day or something?

>tfw they wasted the Three Wise Monkeys lore on the pan/simi line
>only the water one clearly shows this inspiration

Pour is obviously see no evil but where the fuck is Sage and Sear in the hear no evil and speak no evil?

Stadium games have more replayable facility rulesets than any 3D game. If we had a Battle Frontier we wouldn't need a Stadium, but we don't, which is why I feel we do need one.

That, and even though the games are in 3D, they could always be in HD. The 3DS has shitty graphics and the framerate drops like a rock in the new games on the O3DS.

It's daytime only.

Good non-strawman post. In fact, it's such a good post I'll ignore your blatant retardation in assuming that fact regarding Carbink (which is wrong, btw) has anything to do with design.

Come back when you graduate 5th grade.

Ah, okay. Thanks user

>calling strawman on a post that doesn't have a strawman in it
>ad hominem
>"assuming that carbink has anything to do with design" what the fuck did he mean by this?
>image macro

So people who try to shit on 5th gen while simultaneously defend 6th are just baiting, got it.

>My argument which regards the evolution of a Pokemon has anything at all to do with the design!
>This guy must be shitting on Gen 5 because he's defending Gen 6 against a guy with the argumentative skills of an 8 year old!
>Let me call out the use of an image macro by using an image macro!
Spare yourself from further embarrassment and go back to Sup Forums where the other IQlets are.

We're getting another installment this Gen, be it a third game or sequels

Stadium 3 for the Switch

go away reddit