How did you get introduced to this?

How did you get introduced to this?

Anyone?

He used to have a bunch of videos back in 2007 where he used an eyetoy to record his television screen. I remmeber watching those reviews and i am still a fan of him.

What LP's did he do? I started watching his videos when he was Sonikdude101.

He actually re-did a bunch of his old LPs for the 101 channel since all his videos on his original channel were deleted bc he got hacked.
So lots of Nintendo stuff.

Was there any LPs that didn't got redone on his 101 channel?

literally who?

bump

someone randomly said his name here on Sup Forums, so i checked it out. Nothing stands out, at least of his recent work.

I remember him mostly doing reviews when he was sonikdude101. Man, good times.

This guy was the first "LP"er that I remember watching in him in the old days of YouTube playing like PacMan world and some other games.

I remember he did a review on Deadly Creatures.

through this thread

literally who

Don't forget about Spyro 1 and 2.

Who the fuck is this supposed to be?

>muh childhood and le epic youtubers XD

Kill yourselves.

Is it wrong to remissness on good times I had before everyone hated everything for existing?

>remissness

No. But you're a normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

>being underage

I'm okay with being a normie and I'll accept being retarded for not spelling shit right

I don't even know what grounds that argument has I'm 21.

pewdiepie? I don't remember

bump

Neo-Sup Forums in a nutshell.