Battlestation Thread

Yakuza will never come to PC edition.

i'm like 3/4 the way to shooting myself desu

sega is trying new things, lets' hold out for a while my friend

old pic

7/10

8.5/10

idgaf about fucking games, i only play 2 fucking games anyway

fucking want a god damn job, can't even get one with a friend's internal recommendation

contemplating applying for dominos or some shit since that seems to be the only legitimate thing I can get

>z906
Mah nigger

I know people want the Yakuza series to come to PC but mark my fucking words, the community will go to absolute shit while the first Yakuza fans will drop into obscurity being drowned out by new memes made by the PC players.

Example: Dark Souls community when it came to PC

Yeah, you don't want Yakuza to come to PC, trust me.

hey dude, for what its worth, ive heard dominos driving is pretty comfy. you get to listen to your own music, eat pizza and drive your own car

I got a job recently to pay off my studies.

I'l a contact center that takes inbound only calls for an amusement center. I get 30% off all their centers nation wide.

Anyway it's a 9-5 job answering phone calls that are easy. They're all inquiries or booking. I get to wear shirt n jeans.

$25 an hour.

I got the job because I was "friendly"

As much as I love the community, fuck it. I want the games on PC. Especially with shills like Yakuzafan begging.

pizza shit is not fun to do

the only benefit is delivering when you get to listen to music, other than that it's boring as shit and pays shit wage

last thing I want to do is eat pizza and get more fucking fat too

i can't even get a junior IT or QA job (where my fucking friend worked and left, he also gave me a recommendation) that pays $15/hr, all I have is a fucking $7.25/hr min wage help desk shit that I can't even keep working at because I won't be a full time student

IT is a rough field. Look for something simple like an inbound call center to be comfortable while you study.

*note

last thing I want to do is work for yet another minimum wage piece of shit job, fucking did that enough and want an actual livable wage

can't do that with $7/hr ~20-30 hours a week (because employers will literally never give you 40 because they have to pay healthcare, cheap fucks)

I'm not studying anymore, I'm dropping altogether from the grad program. I don't want to take any fucking job where I have to talk on a phone all day. I already do that and I hate it.

Be careful for what u wish for

>hate it

Weird, I love it. I guess because my workplaace, and callers are all nice as hell.There's a fucking arcade cabs in my office TWO actually, both MAMEs.. It's all to pay off my business/IT course anyway so it works. Get good money, stress free, dress code free, and I actually get uni work done inhouse.

I hate it because I hate talking to people that can't even do basic troubleshooting. I hate that I don't learn any technical skills and if I do it's extremely limited. In general I want to be actually doing something, I don't want to be stuck on a phone, I hate talking on the phone and am sick of it.

It might be better elsewhere if they're more organized than my help desk but I will never enjoy it to any capacity, only tolerate it.

>Example: Dark Souls community when it came to PC

how to spot a shill sonygger 101

>I hate talking to people that can't even do basic troubleshooting

I hate this too, as I used to take calls for an IT firm, but hey. It was money to pay off my course. Since you've done your studies I can respect your frustration, but as I said. IT is dodgy as fuck.

You're not far off.

Souls community went to shit during Dark, because XBox. People like Peeve were insufferable as fuck.

That's why I tried my best to pick up programming during my undergrad. Did quite a bit, plenty outside the courses and more than most of the CS students. Took Data Structures & Algos for grad program, did great, took Artificial Intelligence, did great on projects, bad on theory exams, whatever. Can't find shit, literally the only times I get responses are for tech support or if a friend recommended me.

Other than that I never hear back or get rejected the next day. Yet I read on leddit all the time about fuckwits who went to some generic state school with a shit GPA and managed to get unsolicited offers from plenty of companies. Infuriates me that I don't even get to know why I was denied.

But yes, I hate talking to people that want their problem fixed NOW NOW NOW ASAP but can't be fucked to do 5 mins worth of research on their own. When shit doesn't work for me I'll spend hours trying to figure out a solution and doing research before giving up. Average populace on campus needs fucking assistance doing something as simple as syncing their uni email account with their phone. It's fucking pathetic.

Are you in IT Crowd?

no, never seen it

Why should i give one solitary shit about "the community" when its barely talked about in the first place, if i can play Yakuza in farvbetter quality with their being much more chance of it being successful what sort of retard would sacrifice that because of a possibility of a few memes

have you tried turning it off and on again?