Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No Bumping
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg)
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3427899
imgur.com/a/2FSjg
imgur.com/a/5nL2l
imgur.com/a/Xd64a
imgur.com/a/oXNhx
imgur.com/a/1KAvm
imgur.com/a/8hstn
imgur.com/a/6KBzx
i.imgur.com/s1EBIHM.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting KatY-o (Fusion of Katsuragi and Yozakura [Left]) wearing either one of the dresses on the reference.

ANCHOR ANCHOR, ASS ANCHOR POST

Requesting massive May mammaries.

You're getting massive Mai mammaries and you'll be happy, damnit!

Requesting Elphelt dressed as a sexy Pilgrim with Ramlethal dressed as a sexy Native American.

Requesting Ayu Hamaguchi from The world ends with you wearing a purple bikini and knee-high boots.

I'd like Rasis as a succubus, or Rasis holding a banana between her cleavage (even it peeled and her nibling the tip is good) please and thanks!

Request all the Phantom Thieves from Persona 5 in Christmas outfits riding on a Santa Sleigh and flying trough the snowy night of Tokyo. References in the pic.

Jeanne in a ballroom dress or sexy Santa costume
She's from PSO2

Requesting Cocona wearing a qipao with covered odangos. However, since her normal hair ornaments have a weapon mode, requesting that you find a way to weaponize the bun covers as well.

What program do you drawfags normally use? Photoshop? SAI? GIMP?

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Sai.

Mostly CSP/SAI in tandem.
MS4EX only for comics.

Requesting this manga panel redrawn with Noel Vermillion as the flat girl and Bullet, Mai Natsume and Makoto Nanaya as the well-endowed girls.

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

This but with Jack-O' replacing Elphelt.

Sai

Anyone willing to take a request of Gundam Breaker 3?

Requesting this monster to be drawn together with Dark Magician Girl

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Photoshop.
It does everything SAI does but better except lines, which is why a lot of people stick to SAI.

Your waifu adores you! Don't let the blues get to you today!

Requesting my MMO character (i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png) from the game "Mabinogi" doing all kind of stuff with her pet Poptop (orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg) from the game "Starbound", fighting against monsters together, playing around with a ball, exploring some cave, hanging around in a town/city or any other situation you want, preferably something related to starbound gameplay.

Post image is how they look in game.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Please and thanks!

Specifically them both doing this pose if possible

to the user that drew me the chibi noire last thread thanks, im just a few more draws to complete my chibi noire collection, requesting a smug chibi chaos black heart

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Too bad you can't see if she has a womb tattoo or not. Also got a fullsize of her?

Requesting cute, shy and blushing Wolf (without mask) from Payday in the same pose like the picture on the right and he say: "Yeah...Umm.... ummmm.... I'm... I'm watching the clock.....".
His suit is black and tie is dark red. Sorry for the bad screenshot.

I like the thought.
Blackrose with massive breasts please

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being spanked softly and being groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene.

its better that way, and im afraid no, it is a recent design, it is cropped from a bigger pic

Requesting Elphelt and I-no dressed as a sexy Pilgrim with Ramlethal and Jack-O dressed as a sexy Native American.

Can we live in harmony?

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

>cardgames

Requesting Auto wearing Machoke's briefs and belt, and flexing

You'll get your combined piece, doing this.

Requesting Labrys in a very erotic and sexy pose.

Like this as example would be great: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3427899

Requesting Pious Augustus from Eternal Darkness as a cute skeleton girl

holy THICCCC

Notrealthick.png

searching for this pic i found this, i kinda want to request something with it too ;_;

Requesting Marianna getting hourglass expanded but still keeping her clothes intact. Please see this link for the general idea.

imgur.com/a/2FSjg

Requesting the pic on the left with Reptile.

Requesting this with
Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)
May (Monster Monpiece)
or Haseo (.hack GU)

Medibang.

Requesting Felicia giving a lewd look while holding an user's/normal sized human's hand. Maybe have saying or in captions "big meaty paws"

Requesting Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit and Captain Falcon from F-Zero either fighting each other to see who will collect a bounty they're both after, them working together to get a bounty, or just them relaxing together in a bar for bounty hunters.

Rozalin as Doomguy + SSG/BFG

Requesting the Abyss Lord.

Requesting this pose with Demoman as the top, Junkrat as the right, Jinx as the left, and Tiny Tina as the bottom.
Demoman imgur.com/a/5nL2l
Junkrat imgur.com/a/Xd64a
Jinx imgur.com/a/oXNhx
Tiny Tina imgur.com/a/1KAvm

Requesting crazy Noire cursing Mishafag.

Requesting Aqua giving an implied blowjob like imgur.com/a/8hstn , partially clothed.

Fuga wearing a maid outfit please?

Requesting Rixia Mao facesitting a dude, completely clothed except for her panties.

Requesting Casanuva from Yo-kai Watch taking a lesson from Shantae, and using his hair like a whip, whacking Shantae's ass in the progress.

Whether you keep it SFW or not is up to the artist

Maybe someday, keep on dreaming, friend. Anything is possible.

Deis taking off her tail/removing it as if it were fake and she has normal (maybe thick) legs

Requesting Patchouli Knowledge from Touhou wearing a leather/adidas tracksuit, hanging out with a few bandits from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Could you wake me up? Breakfast in bed?

question. does it count as cheating on your waifu if you have a harem of girls on the side, but she herself likes to play with them too?

You never had a waifu.

Bicorn a shit

Requesting Hex Maniac and Fairy Tale Girl having lesbian sex. Futa FTG fucking Hex is fine too.

And give Hex big, HUGE tits. You know, as usual.

no, give the faux-li the big tits. make hex jealous

Your character has been inducted into a faction in Starbound.[/spoiler

Requesting Peko in her bikini stretching with a focus on her ass or doing toe touches with an ass focus. With a giant dildo in place of sword would be great too.

Very, very nice. I hope you color it.

LoL

Taking husbando pet play requests

Requesting you draw an online dating profile for any video game character you like

Like this, but not vidya

Fuck, I meant to say not -not- vidya

Requesting Anne sticking her tongue down an ejaculating cock and getting blasted with cum in the face, please.

I actually had this as a delivery a while back. Thought I'd share and second this because stuff like this amuses me to no end

I'd like a drawing of Shiki dressed like Rayne or any other dhampir vidya character

>Bee movie

Requesting Acerola calling one of them "mommy."

Your waifu loves you! She'd support you through your tough times in life!

Requesting Noire in her dragoon costume mating with a mighty and powerful dragon of old, wise and strong in his old age.

Requesting you two fight to the death!

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

dead threads as of late really make this shit more obvious

imgur.com/a/6KBzx

swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safefy clothing

Requesting brown pokemom!

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work desk with a cup of coffee

Requesting her as young trainer

Requesting Mallow in the Xtreme Costume V Set on the right.

Requesting Elizabeth stretching and the buttons on her shirt popping off

Such as what kind of lewds?

Requesting good requests
May be lewds, good characters only

No

delet this

Requesting a shortstack Ne wearing the hotpants/bikini top combo shown here: i.imgur.com/s1EBIHM.jpg

Frimelda fighting in chainmail bikini or any similar improper JRPG armor.