>>358341730

>gaming experts at Salon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This game was hardly marketed. After word of mouth of how good it is, its sales will accelerate. Might even become best seller of the year, considering it's GOTY material right.

Fuck I cringe everytime I see this promo

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

How long can you last?

LGBQBBQ's don't play videogames, they are too busy giving each other AIDS in the ass and going to gay parties.

I bought this game and just finished it. I give a 9/10. It's fun.

>#BlackLivesMatter the game.
Love that the main character constantly talks about how he is like robin hood then 2 seconds later runs over a billion civilians and kills 50 cops.

>This game was hardly marketed
kek

Neat, this means it will be reduced in price and be pretty much given away in sales and humble bundles in the future.

All those nude NPC's made me want to pirate it but apparently it's denuvo so I will have to get it when it's on sale. Might not have to wait long for my fap to nopan NPC's.

>This game was hardly marketed
Top Kek, the one dev said that WD2 would actually be a GTAKiller.... my sides...

All the advertising reeked of an out of touch dev team trying to be hip, none of it addressed or tried to correct the over all feeling of mediocrity that the first game left people with.

The game could be any side of the political correctness spectrum and still sell awfully. That said going with the retarded left approach just made it worse since the average person is sick of them, the moderate left probably hate them most because they make them look like faggots.

All in all the game was destined to be luke warm and not really take off, the only one to blame is Ubisoft's army of accountants trying to squeeze all the cash out of people to the point of their consumers losing all faith.

never talk to me or my wifes son again.

Didn't we say this about Titanfall 2? Which did not happen and the main difference here is Titanfall 2 is a really fucking good game with a lot of love put into it.

But the kid needs a male role model to look up to.

>be ubisoft
>Make game promoting LGBT rights and muslim culture
>see protests on tv in the millions thinking this is their audience.

Why arent those same people buying the game that they are targeting? All over social media are millions of people like this and college campuses across the country show people hate whites, so where is the audience for this game? wtf is going on???? Am I living in bizzaro world all of the sudden? I am literally shaking.

This is what you get when you pander to non buying consumer base and give the finger to your existing customer. It's not harder than that.

If you went into a store and they told you that you're an idiot, would you still buy from them, or use the store next door?

>pander to non buying consumer base
bu-but.... half of gamers are women its been shown... so wtf bro?

Look user, we can all stand around here doing our best to can even, but we need to support this courageous developer.

So lets do our part and tweet #OurUbisoft and talk about how good they are, then go get some lattes. That'll prove there is an audience!

So the moral of the story is that it could have been called something dumb likes 'Hacker's Paradise' and would have sold better.

Very amusing and a welcomed rebuttal to the constant pushing of sequels just because it's easier than launching a new IP.

Im in, lets hit an all vegan cafe while shadow tweeting about WD2
>#ImWithUbisoft

I'm sure they are, but 90% of every woman I know thinks this is bullshit. Just because you're loud, doesn't mean you represent everybody.

I don't get the feeling that those kinds of people play many games.

What's WD2?!? But yeah obviously it'll be a vegan cafe, duh. hahaha. j/k