What did you think of the Mega Man Battle Network games?

What did you think of the Mega Man Battle Network games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1uAg6bzLAg
youtube.com/watch?v=T6sqTJDaATw
youtube.com/watch?v=T_0lytuEBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LWG-FFmNuT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best battle system ever

i just wanna fuck that smug robot into submission desu

Fun games. 2 and 3 have damn good post games too.

Great OSTs for all of them.

user, she's human.

Underrated series.
I'm still pissed Capcom didn't make a Legacy/Collection version with online feature

I want to rub my dick over her forehead

Great Saturday morning cartoon-ish games. It was fun how extreme the scenarios got, like computer servers leaking radiation and began to bend reality.

One of these days I'll get around to beating 5 and starting 6.

>Capcom will never make a Battle Network Collection

Will Capcom ever not be run by complete and utter retards?

Not likely. I think they get off on being retarded.

The only Capcom IP that needs a collection/HD/remaster/remakes/enhanced port

Fuggin this. I played the hell out of the games for four years from 3-6 and all of my friends had their own methods of battling, and even when we knew what the other person was doing/setting up we still had the time of our lives because the battle system was simply astounding. I'd kill for one last game or as others have said a collection of the games with online features.

Groovy
youtube.com/watch?v=v1uAg6bzLAg

>Capcom decides to make another MM collection pack
>only half the games in rom form that dont even take a full gig of memory space
>makes an exclusive bundled gold spray painted amiibo of the Smash amiibo to force people to buy it

>Reboots DmC
>Nobody asked for that and it was terrible

>Makes a collection pack for other DmC games but not all of them
>HD remasters one of the DmC game
>makes DLC for it

>Ace Attorney is now digital only
>the mobile collection pack was lazily made with several bugs, visual error, bad art
>port the collection pack, still keeping the terrible art and cut things
>mobile port of Apollo Justice, will be the only way to play it with the way this series is getting treated.

What the fuck is up with this company?

a good series until they fucked it up with battle network 4

it never recovered after that

They have NO money

>That pic
Goddammit

>it never recovered after that
But it did, 6 got the best folder building and Crossfussion balance.

Why is her forehead so big?

For dick rubbing. Same as any large forehead

>1
Didn't play

>2
Started it. Didnt finish it

>3
Best of the ones I played. Most broken folder library ever assuming 1 and 2 aren't worse. Style change is cool. Only thing is the grinding for Styles and Programs. Endgame is jizz inducing. Just imagine how much DLC money you'd have to spend to get an equivalent endgame in this day and age.

>4
Everyone hates it but I understand what it was trying to do. Souls aren't as bad as people say and I can see they wanted to make battles more dynamic. Dark Megaman is a cool idea but flawed execution. Mostly because once you start a Dark playthrough you can never stop. Full Synchro breaks this game. Story is irredeemably retarded.

>5
4 but fixed. Kinda. Chaos Unison was basically them trying to promote use of Darkchips without the drawbacks. And ChaosShadow is the most broken thing that has ever existed in the Battle Network series. Endgame was eh and so was the folder library. Regal was once again a faggot.

>6
Game was too easy and I can't tell if its because the game was too easy or because Megaman was too powerful. Crosses are great and BeastOut is jizz inducingly powerful. Endgame is bullshit though.

BN4 is not THAT terrible, the few things it did right were really good. It really spread itself too thin without a good way to keep the content cohesive.
It didn't help that BN4 also made chip combos even more broken than 2 and 3 did with the addition of full synchro (pretty much the reason PAs were heavily nerfed for 5 and 6)

>Everyone held hostage by their internet enabled dishwashers

>Entire domain of the internet is inaccessible to the outside world because of a virus inside an internet enabled toilet

Why the fuck does the world need internet enabled toilets again?

no, but it's top tier at worst, the transition from easy early on to difficult end game is seamless

>Entire domain of the internet is inaccessible to the outside world because of a virus inside an internet enabled toilet
What the... what game is that from?

For kissing

For jack pleasure for when you're on the shitter.

bidets with usb adaption are the future

6. Lan wants Megaman to go to Seaside BBS but he can't access it because the path that leads there is flooded. The repair guy can't unflood it until he gets his tools that he left at a house he'd worked on prior. Which house? Lan's house. A virus has his tool box and Megaman has to delete it to get the tool box to return to the repair guy, so he can fix the path, so people outside of Seaside Town can get to fucking Seaside Area.

oh look, another 4head loli after my seed

fucking capcom

Battle Network is lewd

6 also reveals that the criminal justice system is run entirely by computers and one of the villains hacks into it so that everyone in the city is declared guilty.

I swear BN is basically a dystopian future hiding under a kiddy aesthetic.

Some good girls like Mayl, Roll.EXE and Yai.

I don't remember this.

That was only for Cyber City.

Don't forget the dream Lan had on the plane about having sex with Mayl

Roll is my waifu for laifu.

Also the games are fun even if I'm a scrub who uses alphabet soup folders and always uses Roll chips whenever possible.

I love MMBN, probably my favorite series of all time

But Yai is a shit tier loli with a big greasy forehead. Would not hug, would not fug

I'd argue the games are actually more fun if you use alphabet soup folders. If you make a good competitive folder the game becomes way too easy. Most of the series actually lets you do it pretty early in the game too.

Mayl was god tier crush material

They really should have done more with the idea that Mega Man's personality could be altered by installing new programs.

You do know that people will ignore any opinion with your post right?
4 aren't great but 5 is good and 6 is great.

I swear you're just one of BN haters trying to shit things up.

holy shit no pants!

Sorry, I only have eyes for her navi.

The thumbnail looked like she had a futanari dick

Fin

It's ok, both are great

And I'm afraid she's only got eyes for me.

appreciate it user

That's because she's wearing a dress.
You don't wear pants with dresses.

But if we're both user how do you know she was talking to you and not me?

But Yai is best.

Because you're Anonymous. I'm user.

NO I'M user

How can we both be user?

>that one hint of nopan

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

One of the great things about BN is the npc's continuity and situation detail. Really make some of the great atmosphere in game.
>That cheery girl who sells toys in seaside
>turns out she used to be undernet gang leader
>she already moved on with life and starts anew by working selling toys
>Lan ask for undernet password
>she remembered the bad days
>next day she didn't appear at the shop
>she didn't appear for a while
>she finally shows up but aren't as cheery as before

Also
>a navi watching mr prog from the upper floor of the area
>"isn't it fun just watching mr.prog do their thing?"
>talk to mr prog
>"recently I felt like being watched"

It's the detail I tell you.

Agreed

Maybe I didn't give it enough of a try, but I found the battle system really boring. I only played the first one a bit, though. Maybe it gets better later, or in later games?

Why would she tear her own dress up like that?

>boring
it's one of the best rpg battle systems I've ever played

Why is Yai so cute in art but so hideous in game?

BN1 is lackluster, try 2 or 3 instead

It starts off slow, so new players don't get crushed. It gets a lot better come midgame.

Hello
youtube.com/watch?v=T6sqTJDaATw

trust me, it gets better, especially in the sequels.

>bunch of shit over the series that you thought the developers just outright forgot about
>a shitload of it suddenly brought up in one way or another in BN6

Yeah it was great.
Nice to see the greatest platformer of all time devolve into a grid based strategy game in which the only challenge is deciding which over stylized robot to fap to.
Now that streetfighter has failed perhaps capcom can steer the series towards something equally inspired, like a mario party board game that's single player only, or a super sexy beach sports game.

>Super sexy beach sports game
I'd buy that if it had Mokoto in a bikini.

anons with good taste alert

>loli
>ojou sama trope but with a twist shes really fucking nice and takes her friends on VIP trips all of the time
>cool navi
>with a hint of lewd towards Lan

I like in the anime, that the artist for Mayl never drew her with Panties. So in scenes where her skirt was ripped or something, she wouldnt have underwear

That was actually part of her design documents, user.

I'm feeling nice today so I'll give you a (you)

>That 20 years later epilogue in 6
>That part of the credits music where it faintly plays the old theme music from 1-3

God damn, I actually cried.

luckily someone posted a screenshot

here

>Oh no something different and creative distracted me from my two different Megaman platformer series that they were still making at the same time

That's industry standard, actually. In kids shows it's more acceptable to imply they're going commando than to actually show panties.

>More Yaibros
What a wonderful thread this is.

Battle Network is actually what got me into "traditional" Mega Man

Never get how can anyone be salty towards BN games. BN didn't cancel the original megaman games. They still both being made at that time.

Jealousy?

Not in Japan, user.
Japan loves it's pantsu shots.

Its her cute forehead. I can't resist it.

Stay mad for literally no reason. I will sit here loving all MM games and and weeping that we will never get another for god knows what reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_0lytuEBqQ

>another user that likes her cute forehead

This is seriously a wonderful thread

I would Yai in muh fetish

every Megaman thread is great
it's asounding how Sup Forums can be so civil about videogames sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=LWG-FFmNuT4

But what about hair down Yai?

same here
as a kid the more traditional megaman games were too hard for me
so the only megaman exposure i got was the ruby spears cartoon and watching my cousins play the X series
then i played and beat the BN series and went back to the traditional megaman game and beat them

All Yai is good.

And how do you suggest I get S-ranks on bullshit enemies with alphabet soup instead of a mono/double code folder?

hhhhhnnnnggghhhh

Someone at Capcom likes their foreheads big.

post battle webms