How were we supposed to know?

how were we supposed to know?

You chase the rabbit around to that area and brush against it.

fpbp

what if you catch the rabbit before he goes down there?

>Check the totals
>There's a gap between Lethal Lava and Dire Dire Docks
>The next level is the Bowser Stage and thus every stage afterwards is on the second floor

It's not easy to forget unless you're a mouthbreather. Even DS keeps the wall the same.

You hopefully shouldnt have that fast.

I dunno man. Thats how i found it back then.

/thread

>hallway that leads to nothing but a wall
>only one in the game like this
>not at least trying

>playing a game that can only output 240p on an HD television
He's been stupid his whole life clearly.

then that means you should be skilled enough to figure it out regardless

How were you supposed to know to play the flute in front of the bird statute in LttP? I've been playing the game for over 20 years and every fucking time I get to that point I wonder how I figured it out as a kid. I beat the game as a kid and I didn't own the strategy guide, so I dunno if it was blind luck or what.

most crt monitors are capable of hd resolutions too retard, stop pretending you know what you are saying

/thread x 2

Thanks for the newsflash, I see how that factors into HDTV's not being able to properly display 240p signals.

how can it not?

Because old consoles output analog video that has to be converted by the TV or some other upscaler to be displayed on an HDTV.

>Did you know that there are enemy worlds inside the walls?

what does ability the to catch a rabbit have to do with knowing an obsure wall has a world in it?

Also another wall has pillars on the side while the one with a level doesn't showing there is something different/off about it.

Thanks a lot Arin.

And of course hugging the wall makes it ripple.

It's also a dead end, that's gonna make anyone who's ever played a video game suspicious.

I beat this game 120 stars before I was 10 and I couldn't even read english back then

Oh, so thats why its a wall? Its a mirage?

Not being shit
Or 4
This is it

>Person in OPs image played for 20 years and NEVER spoke to a toad
Man it may have taken him 20 years but it only took me 5 seconds to realize hes a complete retard

This

you don't just look at a dead end and not investigate in videogames unless you're a gigantic retard

same sorta thing with Crash 2 and the Nitro room

theres dialogue in the game that tells you to do that

Please fuck off with this

I was trying to catch the rabbit and I find this level

Wow that's subtle

With what? HDTV's can't display 240p signals properly.

>Every playthrough of SM64 I've ever seen
>Nobody ever speaks to the Toads besides the 3 who give you shit
>Not even the blind players

In my original run I caught the rabbit and never touched the wall at all. Fuck you.

NVM

This, first time I played this game when I was a kid, I jumped into the rabbit, caught him, but flew right into the wall which sent me into the level

>being that bad where you let the rabbit get that far

what was back there?

One of the Gems I think.

Doesn't the wall shimmer like a painting?

hai

Yeah, look at

iie