Is it any good with the uncensored patch?

is it any good with the uncensored patch?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Yubh69uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

it's not good at all.

It's okay, the gameplay can get really repetitive but it's also addicting.
Story is shit and your mileage may vary on the characters saving it or not. I liked some of the characters and hated others.
Music is pretty good and you'll love the general atmosphere of the world if you're into idolshit like me.

Shout-out to the restoration patch team, they were bros and even took time to personally answer my questions on gbatemp.

Nothing was censored, retard.

ebin

Great gameplay + idolshit = You'll have fun if you're a power weeb.

The combat is good but slow.
You litterally have to watch the animations over and over and over.

Oh so thats how they appealed to Fire Emblem fans

>the game is bad if I don't see the girls naked

I always turn off animations in fire emblem, unless it's Shadow Dragon Marth and promoted units.
Heroes doing backflips is too funny.

if i had to pick between the original and edited version, i would pick the original.

>he plays FE with animations on
The problem is that you can't skip them in TMS and late-game you have to watch the entire party attack at least once every time you attack an enemy.

I was close to the restoration team, there were several bits of censorship.
pastebin.com/Yubh69uQ

>Some of the side stories had dialogue changes, like Tsubasa mentioning her age in some occasions. Luckily the original files also included the correct translations so nothing had to be changed here. It might have been leftovers from before they started to change things.

Jesus Christ, you can tell Treehouse came in at one point and forced it on Atlus.

Am I remembering correctly that the rapier user does slash damage?

So how would one apply the patch?
Just with a USB drive plugged into the Wii U?

The patch comes with an automatic patcher, you use it on the game's original iso and then put the patched iso into your SD card. Just follow the guide on the gbatemp thread.

Oh sweet, it's been a while since I've looked into this sort of thing for the Wii U and I didn't even know SD loading was possible yet.

Thanks user.

>the most asinine things got changed
Censorshipfags are fucking babies.

You can't fix a bad game that way.

What's up with the sparse threads about this game?

It's good eithere way you play it although the """""""censored""""""" still kinda irk me.

5/10
7/10 with uncensor patch
Gameplay is unexpectedly decent. Everything else is meh.

It's an alright game that was doomed to fall into oblivion. Fuck I enjoyed it and I barely even remember playing it.

Does the restoration patch censor Tsubasa's cute hiphop outfit? That's easily my favorite costume.

>cute
>hip hop
If you want the cucked version just play that one.

It's a really good RPG.