Beta testers I have a question; is it worth getting and is it as good as E.Y.E?

Beta testers I have a question; is it worth getting and is it as good as E.Y.E?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfT3opsmxXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beta testers I have a question; is it worth getting OR is it as good as E.Y.E?

wait, let me rephrase it one more time.

Beta testers I have a question; is it worth getting or is it as "good" as E.Y.E?

maybe?

E.Y.E was fucking excellent.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfT3opsmxXQ
it doesn't look like it has any kind of rpg systems like eye
I dunno might be good, it will please warhammer fans though

>excellent

kys

dont have to, your post already gave me cancer

>Using anime shit to refute pure quality

It apparently has a talent/ability tree or something and in the single-player campaign mission he gets loot for completing objectives

Why is it the shills can only say that is was made by the same guys who made E.Y.E, and nothing else? You just watch any gameplay video and you can immediately tell it plays nothing like E.Y.E and it's already got an established story which is nothing like E.Y.E's story.

>has numajor and eceleb shit pictures saved
The only cancer here is you, friend.

It looks just OK

I havent seen any single player yet though so Im not sure

Looks pretty flawed to me. I don't get the hype.

Pre-Order Beta fucking WHEN!

end of this week

I need a date, it's almost the end of this week already.

nigger its wednesday

Hence 'Almost', End of the week could be from Thursday (If Sunday is the 1st day of a week) till Sunday (If Monday)

It's just reskinned Vermintide

it plays way differently. As in not at all like L4D

Theres enemies and you shoot them with a gun

So yes, exactly the same

But that's wrong, it does

In what way is it not like L4D?

not him but its really not the same. L4D is about running and gunning, getting from point A to point B as quickly as possible. Deathwing is about being a massive retarded hulk of firepower exterminating everything in sight. you gotta go sanic fast in L4D but you're slow as shit in Deathwing. both the combat and the general objectives are much different

gtfo weeb if you dont like eye you wont like this game anyway

the talent tree is only in single player, there is no grind fest like KF2

>unlimited ammos
>very different class with abilities
>no specials that pin you down like jokey/smokers/hunters

the zombies have guns

I only want to know how the shooting feels. eye could be really intense when monsters kept spawning for your bullets to shred through

Electrodes for genitals, friend.

There is no loot you fucking idiot. The weapons are unlocks based on XP you get from playing. Its a linear progression

>no special enemies that require your teammates
>no scavenging for ammo and equipment in missions
Now kill yourself, idiot.

Mr. Vice President

>space hulk 1989
>left 4 dead 2008

>no special enemies that require your teammates
brood lord has something to say

Only if you think Tank in L4D or RatOgre in Vermintide require teammates.
Tip: They don't.
Hell, in the singleplayer footage the player practically solos a Broodlord.

Broodlord is not like the iconic specials of L4D/Vermintide that literally incapacitate you.

I dont understand why games, especially like this one, have a built in voice system and voice modulation feature so you can sound like the terminators etc.

Both voicecom inside the helmet and the distance based like in ARMA.

>screen shake simulator 2016
Sorry, but I enjoy not getting seasick when I play games.

>being this weak
I bet you also puke while in a bus.
Are you also incapable of using VR goggles?

Can you please make more irrelevant analogies? Faggot.

>irrelevant
Actually they're very relevant.
Getting seasick from headbob in games is a pretty good implication that the player also has troubles in other places where the visual data does not match what the balance organs are feeling.
Its exactly the same phenomenon, your eyes see movement but your body doesn't feel it. Its much less apparent in third person games.

Theres nothing wrong with either of those things.

>nothing wrong with puking from sitting in a bus
m8

Not something you can blame someone for.
Also VR will just help him cure it.

Did I say I blame them for it?
They're still objectively weak as far as that very specific aspect is concerned.

inferior genes

Yes
>>being this weak

this is literally blaming them
not to mention its just droning, if your FPS game gives anyone motion sickness you fucked up on its animations and headbob.

Former Tech beta tester here.

I really liked it, sure it was "BUT IT'S A BETAAA" arguments but it shows a lot of promise.

You can clearly tell where all their inspiration from E.Y.E. came from, I loved that game and Deathwing seems to promise even more of it.

Not that guy, but people with motion sickness ARE genetically defect.

Especially when getting it from a 2D plane.

is it lore appropriate for terminators to generate ammo inside their suits?

I doubt its actually genetic, and I wasn't questioning it being a weakness - just not one you can blame for having.

>not one you can blame for having
>statement made on a board in which accusations of autism are thrown around on a nearly constant basis

If video games give you motion sickness, you are a genetically inferior weaksauce faggot and you should kill yourself. Take your snowflake ass on out of here and go tell your doctor about how pixels trigger your gag reflex you massive faggot

Just because I'm surrounded by retards, doesn't mean I have to join their ranks.
I guess the lesson is too late for you.

Because it's literally the only other thing the frogs have made

>All weapons have infinite ammo

Casualized shit

When we actually get in the Beta we'll let you know. Beta access was delayed to end of this week.

Grab a wallpaper and get some patience. Not much more left to wait.

>jpg

>melee weapons have infinite ammo
no shit

Not him but to be fair, making a stand on something as trivial as being to blame for motion sickness on a website where everyone is either a kike, cuck or nigger is a very specific battle to pick.

It's not genetic retard
It has to do with the nervous system and maybe some stomach condition
It's not a matter of being a pussy. My grandad fought in a the war but he gets motionsick if he's not the one driving.

For me personally, I don't care about WH in the slightest, I was planning on buying a copy regardless to support the studio but the more I watch gameplay, the more hyped I get.
It's level structure is how I like my shooters, it's 3-4 player L4D with an armoury and weapon unlocks.
The sound design is superb which I'm a real sucker for when it comes to being a games consumer.
My brothers don't know what divine cybermancy is but they've been excited for this game for a while so I'm keen to play it with them too.
I'm so fucking hyped.

Shut up scott malconson you little whiny genetically defective little bitch

And =/= or.
His not asking just for one to be answered. He wanted an opinion on both statments.