Why does the Xbox 360 cost just as much as an Xbox One in 2016?

Why does the Xbox 360 cost just as much as an Xbox One in 2016?

because it has more and better games

>first party retailers

Because they don't actually have any in stock.

It has games

No other retailer sells it new. I'm sure it is in stock.

idk it's fucking dumb, I want to get another 360 but they cost to much, should be $100 for 4gb model not $150

>no other retailer sells it new

>amazon has it
>newegg has it
>target has it
>walmart has it
>toysRus has it

You are fucking stupid.

>got a refurbed 360E 250GB for 70€ from fucking Gamestop
Those retail prices are absolutely disgusting and Gameshit is absolutely desperate to get rid of all the 360 hardware dudebros are burying them in.

Not in the UK.

>not in the UK
>living in the UK
>letting your government tax you over 20%
>blaming shortages on the company and not himself

Don't you have some browns to die to or something?

Why another?

tfw I want to get one from GS but I don't trust it not to have rrod

Oregon has high tax too.

well I don't have one anymore I sold my last one a few years ago and want a new one to play fable 2 and some other games

Don't they come with a GS warranty? Just keep the games copied on an external hard drive.

>The Oregon (OR) sales tax rate is currently 0%

Xbox One can play Fable 2 and 3.

oi m8 jus go to de pub an ask the slags if dey wanna sell their kids xbox

yeah but I'd order mine online and I live an hr and a half away from gs and no car.
I've been thinking about getting a xbone but I don't have a lot of money since NEET

Used controllers though. 360 controller has bad stick drift even after normal use.

Argos has it but still £150

rrod is not an issue with slim and E models. Plus as the other user said there's a warranty that lasts years.

Had my slim for years and on for long periods. Still works fine. It does get quite hot though.

That's because the Slim had a completely revised motherboard which doesn't suffer from bending like the original did. Something that surely contributed to rrod was keeping the console upright so the heatsink coupled with the heat made the motherboard bend, but I'm guess guessing here. Atleast the E model has been designed to be kept horizontally like any sane human would do.

It was not using lead solder apparently too that attributed. The early consoles seemed to fuck up discs too and have the disc drive mechanisms fail.