What are you playing on your Vita, user?

What are you playing on your Vita, user?

Valkyrie Drive.

been playing One Way Heroics.

Shield is the best way to go. Shield and a fucking pike/lance.

I only used my Vita once this year: Zero Time Dilemma

I was playing DoAX3, but now I'm currently playing Odin Sphere

Atelier Meruru and IA/VT currently. Contemplating getting Project Diva X when I'm done with these.

Trails of Cold Steel 2

FFT lions war makes me feel at peace from this world.

the waiting for SG0 to ship game.
also bought Arland Atelier Trilogy from the sale

Armored Core 3

Thank god for adrenaline, now I got vita and psp piracy in one machine. Last thing needed is a new memory card.

Street Fighter x Tekken
I'm not even sure if this is considered a good fighting game, but I don't care, it was only €5 and having it on Vita means I don't have to do all the fiddling around that I have to do with my PS3 if I want a quick bit of fightan

Whoa... so this is the power... of a sonygger...

Mega Man 8
Mega Man X5
Debating on getting Risk Of Rain, but I can't justify any superfluous purchases right now. I'm buying a house and I already have it on PC.

All me :^)

look at the IP count you autistic nigger

most vita users fucking hate sony though

I literally forget it existed..

Name one Vita game

I'm waiting to see if we're getting a flash sale this weekend, then Cybersluts. Currently playing some God Eater.

Wipeout 2048

Jackie Chan

IA/VT and Senran Kagura BA
I want to finish off the PDf2nd plat but all the trophies I have left have nothing to with playing the rhythm game so I can't be bothered

Wouldn't that make them retarded then?

Purse Owner 4 Golden

I'm playing Rean the serial headpatter.

Neps.

There's fuck all TO play, so nothing.

I installed Adrenaline, but prior to that I was playing Grand Kingdom and Wipeout. I'd like to go back to Dungeon Travelers 2. Took quite a hiatus from that.

This
how can you release a console and then just not release even a SINGLE game* for it?

*that I like

Had a great time with that game, but the ending left me fucked up.

nothing. the games get ported to PC or are also on the PS4. and the ones that don't are VNs or shitty jrpgs in high school.

I might get hot shots golf if it goes on sale though.

Gravity Rush.
I bought the fucking thing specialy for the game.
And now i'm being fucked in the ass.

Mean

I hope you didn't buy it recently. There's little reason to if you have a PS4.

Recolove

>play dt2
>love it
>reset level to class change then save
>realise I just fucked myself
Well time to start moe chronicle

>reset level to class change then save
What, did you reset to level 1?

Dust collector Extended edition

Phantasy Star Nova
Just started it but its pretty fun. Don't know how it holds since i'm playing singleplayer only.

Grinding out the Psycho Pass plat.

7/10, mediocre like the second season. Next I am going to play Yomawari or one of the four games I am going to add to my back log in ten hours.

The James Pond series

The first one really sucks though, I'm thinking of going straight to the second one

Stopped playing it after a while, The grind was annoying.

Nothing, really.
Not since I was tricked into buying the piece of shit.

I haven't played a single fucking game on it more than 5 minutes. It's shit. I even got a nice charging station for it, and some cover that has little handles on it, like PS controller.
There's just nothing worth while to play.
I don't turn to diamonds for anime girls.
I don't give a shit about JRPGS.
I don't want to play rehashed mobile games.
I don't want to carry around an extra fucking battery because the thing uses more power than my local hospital.
I don't care about the shitty excuses for "exclusives".
I don't like it.

But for some reason I keep it, here in the shelf, fully charged.
Just in case.

Why the actual fuck would you buy a weebstation if you don't want to play anime games? This level of stupidity is beyond me.

dumb nep poster

Well, Here in Murica, they were advertising it as running (then)next-gen console games, and I wanted to play some of my favorite PS3 games on it.
None of them ever came out for the Vita.
Not in a non-molested, actually-playable way, anyway.

This eventually, will buy S;G0 after the holidays.

>grinding
It's a really easy dungeon crawler, what was there to grind? except for some of the panties that just never want to drop.

I got bored trying to do the true ending since I already beat the first run and that one bitch keeps killing me, ergo the grind.

Nep vs. Segaharddicks

SAO:HR

Ys Celceta.

Trails of cold steel.

Waiting for my play asia package with DQ builders and the hori remote play assistant to show up on the usps radar.

>This level of stupidity is beyond me.
> he said whilst posting weebshit

Here in america they advertised it playing MLB The Show.

That was literally their biggest ad for it.

What ad did you see showing it playing your favorite ps3 games? It'd be on youtube.

Not him, but Killzone and Uncharted also come to mind.

Trails of Cold Steel 2
Updated so I can't get them free games

It got a killzone and uncharted game and they were pretty decent. Killzone was honestly impressive with how well it worked on a handheld.

Bullet girls 2.

Shooting and killing anime is fun.

This.
Also, even the LBP ports were leaps and bounds behind even the first LBP as far as entertainment vs tedium went.
I'm not blowing hot air, I genuinely wanted to like it.

World of FF, and a crap-ton of other stuff in my backlog. Might grab something from the Flash Sale.

Amazon has the download code for DQ builders for 19.99 for anyone who still wants it.

Dude, the little big planet vita game was much better than the first lbp game.

some good games in psn sales, castlevania sotn rogue legacy crypt of necrodancer. anybody play dragon quest builders? 20 bones on amazon is tempting me

>anybody play dragon quest builders?
It has a demo,

DQ builders is pretty good. I first got it when on vacation in tokyo, bought it again in english.

Easily worth the 20.

>AC3
Mah nigga.
100%'d AC3:P, put Silent Line on hiatus for Gundam Breaker 3

I set up a JP PSN just to play both of those and still hadn't bought a JP card to do so.

>bought ps3, had a blast
>bought vita, had a blast
>password/email combination got leaked in some hack
>fucking sandnigger(tracked to the pakistan thanks to him trying to log to gmail with same password) bought 200eur worth of games. FOR FUCKING PS4, not connected to the account.
>sony "you've been hacked, fuck you no refund"
so yeah, i hate sony.

It's ten bucks.
Get it so I have someone to roll with some time

He's a serial head-rubber!! Lock your waifus or he will rub their heads!!

Finished Valkyrie Drive
Reading Root Letter
Waiting for S;G 0

Just steal it, retard. What kind of dumbshit switches psn accounts on their vita?

Is it gud? Only 15 bucks right now on the flash sale.

I have 2 memory cards.

I did it senpai

Did you enjoy the anime? Its ok, nothing special.

Not for me. I had to plug the some bitch in after 2 hours of gameplay, and for LBP that's child's play. The controls were TEDIUM with the tiny sticks, as well.

I'd have been into it for 6 hours during my commutes if the Vita weren't such a huge battery hog. It's like a fucking Sega handheld.

>Vita only lasts two hours

Gee I totally believe you.

I watched both seasons. Didn't watch movie yet. It was enjoyable. Is it worth 15.99? There's a psn flash sale going on right now.

My Vita lasts like 7 hours playing God Eater 2 and ~4.5 hours playing World of Final Fantasy.

Yea, I found it enjoyable.

Alright thanks, gonna pick it up later today.

My vita lasts longer than 3ds usually.

Pretty much everyone's does.

And I believe you, unfortunately mine didn't, and I didn't find out that wasn't normal (because no one else i knew bought one) until half a year later.
It wasn't something I brought up, because I just thought it was normal. I stuck the thing on my shelf and resigned to keeping it charged until I saw something I wanted to play on it.

7 hours? Really? I heard 4 was the average and was furious even then.

playing the shit out of PSP games with Adrenaline.

Did you buy it on the first year or something?

Yeah... Day one. Did I fuck up bad?

I brought mine on day 1 and it typically lasts 4-4.5 hours on that one.

Then I brought a slim which has longer battery and it lasts around 7-8 hours depending on the game.

The thing is... if you kill the battery completely before charging it, it can shorten the battery life slowly. Always charge it before you completely drain a battery.

Kinda, you are not supposed to buy consoles on day one. Just look at the PS4, Wii-U, 3DS, and everything else. It takes like two years for the consoles to get actual games.

I made the same mistake with my 3ds and half of the games I bought it for never even came out.

Yeah... I had it on the charger for days before I used it the first time. I'm guessing just a shit battery.

I didn't learn my lesson and got a fucking PS4 day one too. A white one.
I use it for blu-rays sometimes...

Do you actually like video games? What are you even waiting for on the PS4?

>I made the same mistake with my 3ds and half of the games I bought it for never even came out.

It still hurts.... fuck you crapcom....

>Buy a 3DS! Show Capcom support!
They played us.

Should I get a vita on black friday/cyber monday? I accidently bought the vita version of Dragon's crown a couple years back, and I do plan on playing Ys: Celceta since it's vita only, so there's 2 games I'm planning on playing from the get go. Freedom wars and God Eater look fun too, since I played the original japanese version of GE, and I do like MonHun.

I play lots of shit on my computer, which shares the same screen as the PS4 I have. I couldn't really tell you honestly. Maybe I just hate controllers now, I don't really know.

>What ware you waiting for on the PS4?
Disappointment, Apparently.
Final Fantasy XV?

Vita early adopter here,
Also got 3DS week one.
Also disappointment there, but at least I played Pokemans.

>Should I get a vita on black friday/cyber monday?

If you can find a good sale for it, go for it. Tho I haven't seen any sales for it.

This, I don't want to have to deal with a PS3 to play it.

Part of why I tell the
>You have to buy X to show support for Y
consumers that they are being stupid.

That NEVER works out. It's wild association businesses love.

El Psy Congroo