>Your favorite character from the last game shows up
>They're a fucking useless faggot

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/15990/01332a6b20/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this has never happened in a game you retard

Gohan became Yamcha, big shock.

Blame Japan and neck-beards for not wanting the show to have any real growth.

On another point, how old is Goku in body anyway? He was dead for a few years before being brought back.

Goku was 24 at the start of DBZ and Gohan was 4 so he had him when he was 20. Which is just fine n all but think of this: Due to Goku's being dead 2 times with a huge gap in there for one of them Goku's full age difference from his kid is now 13.

So people that don't know Goku's history would think that Chi-Chi had sex with Goku when he was 13 or so and married him.

is dragonball super made by people who hate their fucking jobs and are taking it out on the audience, or just idiot fanboys?

i honestly cant tell

>Plenty of RPGs, for example Tales of Xillia 2
>Countless fighting game sequels, most recently SCV which turned almost the entire returning cast into worthless weaklings or killed them off so the new cast could outshine them
>Golden Sun Dark Dawn
>Dirge of Cerberus

I could go on. Unless you plan to refute every single one of these in which case I'll give you more examples. Or maybe you just haven't played a fucking video game in your life, since this is an incredibly common thing, you absolute mongoloid.

Yeah... you're wrong.

>piccolo I want to train with you again
>jk got a meeting

He's a nu-male now?

Also, Goku is a Saiyan, not a human, so the age thing becomes confusing because they're karate space elves that live longer.

Maybe a little of both.

Still, Goku's got a 7 year age difference to Chi-Chi and Chi-Chi was 20 when she had Gohan.

Why is Piccolo depicted as a weak piece of shit?
Isn't he supposed to be the son of a devil and has ascended to a God-like status?

Didn't Gohan start training again after getting his shit rocked by Frieza?

Pretty sure the age thing doesn't matter as much if they can make babies with each other. That shows our DNA is at least very close alike if you think about it.

Funny how Vegeta is 45 right now and has a 10 year difference on Goku's 35 as well. Vegeta got his shit kicked in by a 20 year old when he 1st came to earth with that data in mind.

I fapped to that so much as a kid, holy shit.
The artist was never able to match it

See
He was supposed to participate in the tournament with the other universe but pussed out

Is that the doujin where Chichi fucks Goten and Kid Trunks?
I fapped like a baboon to that aswell.

he's not goku and he's not a saiyan

Yes
I think that's responsible for a lot of people discovering/getting into /ss/

Because Japs literally don't want to see anything but the MC winning fights in shonen, everyone else is there to be some sort of jobber 90% of the time.

The moment you realise this and accept it is the moment you can enjoy shonen.

Every single time they try to push someone as stronger than the MC, the audience goes apeshit. It's happened a fair few times with different shonen series, and it always hurts ratings/readership.

>Isaac's team joins up with you in Golden Sun 2 finally
>get all the end-game gear you had
>already outclassed

sorce?

God like status in a Podunk dirt ball out in the middle of nowhere in the universe.

Yet humans are considered super evil according to the new villain and must be destroyed.

I mean he's definitely the strongest Z fighter behind Goku and Vegeta but that doesn't really mean much these days. Saiyan pride worldwide.

Good, Isaac and his team of chucklefucks were literally retarded. Felix did nothing wrong.

Also Wise One was the true villain, fuck Dark Dawn it never happened.

>strongest Z fighter behind Goku and Vegeta

Honestly, I've watched all that Dragon Ball has to offer and played every snes,psx, ps2, gba and nds game and I have only one question.
WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT ABOUT GOKU ANYMORE
I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR FUCK SAKE

Felix and Piers best characters no doubt.
Fuck Hans.

Is this why they hate part 6 of Jojo so much?

g.e-hentai.org/g/15990/01332a6b20/

In all fairness, Isaac's team being duped to follow the bad guy for the full 1st game is hardly their fault.

>meet MC of previous game
>he didn't go for any of the three canon brown 9+/10 love interests
>became a furfag

*Strongest Z-Fighter that isn't two guys combined

>There will never be a DBZ game that lets you play as badass one-armed future Gohan.

God fucking dammit.

They're going to shit on Goten too, aren't they.

Just tell people that Chi-Chi had Gohan when she was 20 and currently has a 7 year age gap on Goku who she married.

Make it sound like Goku was married and roped into father hood when he was 13.

>implying gohan wasn't always shit

>Pickleman
>Not multiple guys combined

What the fuck am I reading?

ironically enough, Piccolo is probably third strongest, after Goku and Vegeta.

But he's stuck filling pot-holes for Bulma.

Then why are Goku and Vegeta constantly jobbing in Super? There has not been a single fight they legitimately won so far, and there's now an entire gallery of fighters who are way out of their league, possibly forever.

Yeah, what the fuck was up with that part?

>what is budokai tenkaichi 3

Since they couldn't amputee him due to T rating his whole moveset is him fighting with one arm, pretty cool.

isn't Future Gohan in Xenoverse 2?

Post CaCs

In DBZ they move him to a more mentor figure position. But he stays relevant up until the middle of the Cell saga. Everyone was terrified of him during early DBZ and all of the movies play him up as an absolute badass.

>Piccolo is 3 guys combined

Clever way of dodging that criteria senpai.

If Gohan was your favorite character even as a child you need to reevaluate yourself. He trained like 2 times and was otherwise a crybaby shitter super shonen to get his power up and in the Buu saga literally got wrecked into oblivion by one attack and then sat somewhere until he got power surpassing SSJ3

How can you like a character that barely earned SSJ1? Hes a incredibly shallow trope that is done even more then the Goku trope which is insane when you think about it.

Yeah but you can't really play as canon characters in the xenoverse games because you cant edit their move sets and stats so you will always get fucked by whatever meta is popping.

Also he had two arms

>oh fuck Trunks you beat ZAMASU
>j/k he's trying to become the universe or some shit and also he killed everyone else left on the planet
>Guess you better stay here in the past where everyone is alive and the future is just fine, huh?
>lol nah let's dump you off in an alternate-alternate-alternate future which is still shit but not nearly as shit as what you got

Just stay in the fucking past you dipshit

Most people watched DBZ as a kid and kids tends to latch on to other kid kid characters.

Also

>HURR HE ISN'T DA MOST POWERFUL HOW CAN YOU EVEN LIKE HIM@?@?222

You're a fucking idiot.

>closest relationship to piccolo
>young
>replaced goku

these 3 things all make for a good start for someone to take up the mantle of star of the series, but buu saga ended up turning it all back to goku

>implyings trunks doesn't go back in time to fuck Bulma and create himself

to be fair one of them is his other half in the first place so that's the nameless namekian at his theoretical peak

So the only one outside of that equation is Nail.

Vegeta is a supreme jobber, even when he wins fights in the Universe tourney it was just to set up Goku for his asspull win over Hit.

At the end of Z they had a situation where Goku was basically the most powerful being in the universe, the Gods movie was them throwing in some characters that established a whole new level of power to strive towards. The most recent arc was something of an anomaly, since it was like a jobbing circus with Trunks, Vegeta and Goku all taking turns to get shit on, though Goku was always the one winning most often. Also note than even though Trunks won, he wasn't allowed the victory, because only Goku is allowed the finishing blow. It was Goku who summoned the autist to delete the universe, he gets the credit in the eyes of the Japs.

>/ss/

Super Saiyan?

I don't care what you say, that fight with Hit was fucking awesome

it ALWAYS turned back to goku
>shit these sayjins are coming
>Gohan, GOHAN we got to train
>does ok. Goku shows up to save the day
>Gohan, GOHAN we need to go to Namek to save your dad!
>Goku shows up and out classes everyone. saves day
it goes on and on.

>Play XV2
>Have to let Based Gohan go to his death at the hands of the Androids
>Trunks going fucking nuclear

God damn, why didn't they do shit like this in Super? Future Trunks and Gohan's relationship is the best written one in all of DB, and it was only in one special.

Don't worry guys, if his appearance form last weeks episode is any indication he's coming back.

R-right?

More like give him a older girlfriend like they did for Kid Trunks if the current trend is any sign of things to come.

Friendly reminder that Mia is even worse than the age gap between Goku and Chi-Chi and actually really bad cause at least Goku was in canon 20 like Chi-Chi when he had Gohan even if the age difference is pretty silly now.

Mia is canon wise a good bit older than Bulma, who is at least in her mid 40s. Trunks is 12 or so. Mia looks 12 or so as well but she has to be at least 50 or so in canon.

If you think about it they are sort of promoting pedo with Mia and Trunks.

I've learned not to get my hopes up

>Vegeta gets fucked with no explanation
>Goku steps up
>"HERE'S A TECHNIQUE THAT WILL PROBABLY KILL ME"
>Doesn't kill him or negatively effect him in any way
>"HAHA I CAN MOVE FASTER THAN TIME TRAVEL NOW"

It's fucking playground tier NUH UH I'M FASTER I HAD A SHIELD shit. Well animated, but they could have resolved that situation with a much more interesting fight.

It was better in the manga where a little knowledge and strategy won the fight rather than
>BLUHBLUHBLUHBLUH I AM NOW 10X STRONGER LOOK AT HOW SHINY I AM NOW MY MUSCLES ARE JELLO
It also managed to not make Hit look like he was stronger than Beerus since he stood up to the SSJB+KK.
Let's be fair, user. If he didn't have the Krillin, Gohan, and Yajirobe assists, Goku would have lost to Vegeta's giant monkey.
At least his hair doesn't look gay anymore.

>Buu-saga hair
I want to believe.

didn't their de-aging wish make them mentally younger too?

Goku was a kid character one time. That sort of is why they tried GT I guess

I unironically liked GT and found it more enjoyable than most parts of DBZ.

Not that I can see. They still act like they were.

Mia's just taking advantage of Trunks if you think about it.

>Vegeta is obsessed with the pride of the Saiyan race and keeping it alive as much as possible
>Even trains up an opponent Saiyan from another universe mid fight
>Doesn't drag his little brother off to train with him and make him a strong Super Saiyan

I mean, I get there's enough Saiyans around, but surely using Tarble again would be better than adding in Cabba.

>Tarble doesn't even show up in games these days

>DB """""""Super""""""""

Into the trash.

A shame that doujin was never finished

When is this form going to be playable in XV2?

That says more about the rest of the Dragon Ball writing than that particular episode, to be honest. You get one tiny gem like the future Trunks and Gohan relationship, or that fight between Goku and Beerus, in such an enormous ocean of shit that is this whole series that you know it's just a lucky fluke and not some example of hidden talent and potential when it does happen.

Tarble is a huge pussy that is why.

He kills Cell at least.

Then you might have some brain issues.

Gohan has been useless shit ever since he became SSJ2, get over it my dude.

GT wasn't so bad really. At least everyone else in Goku's family freaked out at 1st with him being a kid again and no one did anything like pair Young Goku up with a older lady after Chi-Chi couldn't say they were married anymore without risking Chris Hansen paying her a visit.

Toriyama and his crew has this misconception that "more Goku" translates to "make everything else useless".

Or maybe its just laziness. Probably that since it sums up Super in general.

>Buu-saga hair
>Doesn't have the STUPID GODDAMN EYES

God, please let him be relevant again. He was still buff as fuck in End of Z, how could his power diminish in the first place if Elder Kai permanently unlocked it?

I think I read that Goku's around 43, inluding time in the hyperbolic time chamber. Vegeta's body is around 53, but he's technically 48.

His ki power is still there, but his body can't handle it.

xenoverse 2

He just wasn't born with as high a combat potential as his brother, but we now that means nothing at this point and you can literally make any Saiyan a powerhouse with the right training.

It's the same thing that makes me wonder why they never resurrect Raditz or Nappa and settle their asses down. They were both pretty much just following orders, if Vegeta could become a decent guy then there's no reason those two couldn't. I mean, Raditz is Gokus brother for fucks sake.

It happened last week user during Future Trunks farewell scene. Don't expect anything to come of it though.

I guess Silent Hill 3 would count. He kills a God in the first game only to get murdered by some generic enemy in 3

Sayians don't age.

Imagine his power is like a water faucet left open. The flow is only powerful if there's water pressure pushing it. Since he stopped training his water pressure has gone down so much he's just a little drip coming out.

>Chi Chi's damage took effect 20 years later

Goku must have saw this coming. Probably why he had another kid

he lost his gains, just compare the muscles

Thanks doc.

Oh and it attempted to end in a nice way and wasn't just a complete rehash beyond the starting purpose of it of course.

I mean the dragon balls being overused was an actual good plot idea and they attempted a fair amount of fan service in a good way as well (the 1st wish in the series made that dragon shameful about her reason for living, and so on).

>tfw you remember the what if saga where Raditz suffers from amnesia and protects gohan, taking Piccolo's place as his master.
>tfw you remember what happened in the end

I was not prepared for that feel.

>Xenoverse 2
>Goku says he wishes he could train with Freiza and a bunch of other good things about all the villians
>When he talks about Raditz he says he's a monster
Goku has a thing against Raditz for some reason.

that coculd be a pretty good arc.
i really want to see raditz and nappa interacting with the actual cast

Thanks mr skeltal

Um...pretty sure they do. Goku isn't a runt anymore man

More like "make everyone useless, INCLUDING Goku, but introduce a bunch of HILARIOUS LE EPIC comic relief gods who solve everything with their bullshit while Goku jobs to Winnie the Pooh and a generic JRPG villain".

Super is such a shitfest.

Wasn't that just the style they used in the movies/early super?

SSJG Goku was skinny as fuck for some reason.

last dlc