Snake, did I ever tell you that I was already in my late fifties when they cloned me and created you...

>Snake, did I ever tell you that I was already in my late fifties when they cloned me and created you? Since you are over 50 now, I must be like 110 years old, but who knows, right? *cough*

did you fail middle school math?

Venom didn't care about Quiet.

I will point out this fact in every single mg/s thread until all mg/s discussion dies.

Snake aged faster.

He goes on /fit/ regularly, okay?

He was like 39 or 40

but if the player is venom, surely its upto the player to decide if venom liked Quiet?
not even trying to bait here.

37 actually.

But was he a good friend?

Big Boss didn't care about her. Venom is Big Boss and just because he liked her doesn't mean he cared about or for her.

Solid had advanced aging built in

>Since you are over 50 now
confirmed for never playing the game, weak shitpost

Solid aged faster, did you even play four?

He's in his early 40's.

Quiet was just a TOOL to Venom.

He thought she was garbage.

actually Kojima had planned to have it end with snake and the colonel turning themselves in to the government for their war crimes but everyone thought it was to dark and sad so even though it doesn't make sense they decided that bigg boss should pop up and tell snake to yolo so they could have theyr relatively happy Hollywood ending al things considered

It really should have just ended with him and big boss going one more round, big boss thanking him for one last hurrah, before snake kills him, and then kills himself.

And he was a good friend

Actually, he was cloned in 1972, so he was 37.

> Solid
> Age 42 (2014)
> Big Boss
> Age 79 at death
> 79 - 42 = 37

>source: my ass

His ass source tastes pretty good

>Snake
>Did I ever tell you about my good friend Benedict? Everyone always called him Kaz, which was short for Kazuhira. He was of Japanese descent you see. Me and him met on the battlefield and he helped me set up MSF. MSF exploded and instead of rebuilding it just once, I decided to brainwash my medic to believe he was me! He built this entire army of mercenaries while I was out doing the same. Kaz felt like he got tricked, but he never told anyone of my plans, though Ocelot can confirm he knew. It was really awkward when we were training you in Foxhound. Though, he kept his mouth shut, even after you killed my phantom in Outer Heaven. He was a good friend.

Weak b8