How does one get good at this game

How does one get good at this game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFhysHHKxFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait a couple of weeks till it's ded
be the best player

By playing it.

they should do like rainbow six siege and put out frequent updates and new content, it'll only keep gaining more players. It's a really good game.
Also add some paid cosmetic shit and a season pass that gives early access to new classes and titans and they're set

meant to reply to

Is it really losing players or is this just a meme? I've been thinking of picking this up

buy it, it's cheap, the campaign is amazing, the game is polished and optimized, the multiplayer is fun, definitely worth the money. Also no paid dlc like maps weapons etc locked behind a paywall
Definitely deserves more

>the campaign is amazing

It's less than 5 hours.

>Titanfall 2 Angel City's Most Wanted Update Adds:
>Wingman Elite Pistol
>Stats screen
>FAQ menu
>In-game store
And it is over. Enjoy paying more real money in your $60 game

Use auto shotgun and stims

Run at SUP3R SANIC SP33DS!!! and two shot everyone, nobody can touch you

Take a wingman revovler for long distance

Literally the easiest game ever

Player numbers have been going up a little bit.

yeah right, better to spend 120 for infinite shitfare with actualy p2w weapons and 120 more for battleshit that will have 16 more OP weapons exclusive for season pass fags.

I will, knowing that any maps and weapons will be free and anything in the shop will be cosmetic.

This was confirmed, what, 3 days before launch?

>Wingman Elite Pistol
who cares

>Stats screen
why does this matter

>FAQ menu
why does this matter

>In-game store
Only for customization options, nothing that affects gameplay. Also all the DLC maps are free.

Skydiving takes less than 5 hours user, and yet it's amazing.

It's not a JRPG, stop judging things based on the time they manage to distract you from your worthless existence.

If your pilot's feet are touching the ground for more than a couple seconds at a time then you're playing it wrong

Did you ever play "The Floor is Lava" as a kid?

>People actually expect there to be more than 3 free maps added
These same mpas should have been in since the start cause there are barely any in the game already.

Does the game still have the bunny hops in the first one?

apparently youtube.com/watch?v=HFhysHHKxFQ

if there's one thing i hate tho is that the invisibility lasts way too much in multiplayer

>bunnyhopping more than once

That wasn't in the first game, holy shit.

Was it?

Yeah. There's a ton of different ways to preserve your momentum. The trick is getting good at keeping it while you take a corner.

>amazing

its just a typical fucking fps campaign. idiots like you are hailing it like its the original deus ex. You go around shoot people, then shoot people while in a titan, then do some of the most boring fucking boss fights in any fps where you absolutely steamroll everything. than the fucking robot dies and the end.

there's only 1 level that is half decent where you are phasing in and out that fucking it. 5 hours of repetitive shit straight from call of duty.
on a sidenote, multiplayer is dead as fuck, less than 10k players concurrently and in some regions like oceania theres less than 200 players playing across all game modes.

>dead as fuck
>less than 10k players concurrently

Oh lawd, do pubbies have a warped view of what's dead or not.

Good old fuckin' source engine with crouch jumping coming to save the day yet again.

Just practice on aiming and quick reflexes. It's a essentially a game of see who gets titans first. Most of the time at least, can vary on the mode but that's basically what it is. Tone is very good, first AR is very good. Use grappling hook and aim down sight faster perk.

that guy must be connecting from NA coz here in EU theres less than 2-3k at peak time, offpeak is a graveyard

>he disagreed with me HE'S A SHILL!
Stop trying so hard to fit in

10000 concurrent is pretty pathetic for a brand new AAA release that relies on its multiplayer, especially when a) the campaign is 4-5 hours long with no replayability and b) its already hemorrhaging players with some regions dead as fuck

>pathetic

Only if you're obsessed with popularity.

How the fuck do I use the grappling hook? Can I control my trajectory or tap the equipment button again to detach and use the momentum to go further? I don't really understand how it works.

Will there be a Titanfall 3?

>Only if you're obsessed with popularity

how thick are you user? it's less about popularity and more about longevity. not sure if you know but you need people around to play multiplayer game and with the amount of people abandoning this burning ship, gl getting a game in a month or two.

you can try to save it as much as you want here but tf2 was dead on arrival, isn't getting revived any time soon, getting paid microtransactions next patch and was a monetary failure.

Siege went through the same shit though. I remember the player count dying out a few weeks after release, but it's steadily brought more and more people on since then.

You travel based on where you're looking. So if you want to swing into a building, grapple above the window, and then look at the window itself.

>Can I tap the button again to detach and use the momentum to go further?
Yes. Pretend you're playing bionic commando and swing from ceilings and lamp posts for maximum fast.

And grapple enemy players so that you fly into them and kick their fucking heads off.

>cloak/stim
>tone
>any smg
Thats what 90% of players use anyway.

I just got it on the ps4 for 32 bucks, what am I in for?

>>Wingman Elite Pistol
>>Stats screen
>>FAQ menu
all free

>>In-game store
only cosmetics. you can't buy anything that affects gameplay like weapons, variants, 'perks' etc.

Use Tone.

Don't forget Devotion and Nuclear Eject faggotry.

a fps with a controller
aka a turd

It's about not being a filthy pubster like yourself.

>Murdering the fuck out of someone's titan
>Can tell he's already mashing square before his reactor is even exposed
>He ejects at the speed of light
>Turn around and begin to dash away
>Get blocked by a friendly reaper and die to the explosion

no survivors.

I wish the ttk was slightly higher. Everyone just dies way too quickly, it's kind of ridiculous.

nuclear explosion is not as good as titanfall1, it takes a while to explode. I feel like it's only useful if you have the opponent against a wall in my opinion

player numbers seem fine on xbox one. During the evening it's almost always 20,000+

>only cosmetics. you can't buy anything that affects gameplay like weapons, variants, 'perks' etc.

for now, remember when they said no micro transactions - yea that didn't turn out the way we expected now did it

you're going to be wrong. you're going to keep arguing now because of some misplaced sense of pride because you're an idiotic neckbeard with nothing else to do.

And its the most fun 5 hours I have had in a very long time

is it still alive on PC?

I have no trouble finding games.

>the fucking robot dies and the end.
clearly didn't play the game. If you did you would know BT copied his AI into Cooper's helmet during Effect and Cause. Then after the credits if you knew morse code youd know that the helmet flashing is BT saying "Cooper?"

Is the tone/legion thing a meme? I can never do good with them but can wreck shop with scorch and ion

What do you expect from people who watch everything on youtube?

what the fuck is up with these spoilers

This game makes me want to start smoking weed again because I can imagine it being so ridiculously fun while stoned.

inb4 the squares say dude weed lmao

dude weed lmao

game has been out for a month senpai

dude weed lmao

They're well rounded and have the capability to handle just about every situation and exploit the other titan's weaknesses while not showing much of their own. It's not that the other titan's are shit as much as they have to work harder to succeed compared to a Tone or Legion.

You must be one with the Go Fast.

People don't like using scorch because of its weapon only holding one shot at a time, but with proper canister placement he will wreck everything. Have the titan loadout have an extra dash and you get the mobility that surprises the fuck out of everyone.

My problem with Scorch is how long it takes to restock incendiary traps. It takes so long to refill one let alone two and they're essential to Scorch's success.