Is he gonna make it?

Is he gonna make it?

ya

he's gonna make it to hell for being an atheist

No

>Stage 4-B Cancer

No

So I'm out of the Loop is total cancer going to die soon or something?

Ill give him a pass on his post election meltdown because he is gonna die soon.

He had a post election meltdown?

lol

he's christian though
his dad is a priest

He's going to run out of FPS sooner or later.

in the long run, none of us are going to make it user.

Isn't that shit in his liver now? Pretty sure its game over (hawhaw) at that point.

Seriously though, I do feel for the guy.

Nowadays estimates show that every second person is gonna develop cancer in their lifetime.

outlook: not good

>tfw when your greatest enemy is yourself

Daily reminder to hit the big G to the A if you start having either blood in your shits or a modification in your shit behavior (like you shit solid one day and liquid the other for no apparent reasons.

I had my rectum checked the other day. It wasn't a full colonoscopy, just the entrance of my bowels.

Without any anesthesia of any kind, not even a painkiller.

I whined like a bitch.

Hopefully not

>dad is a priest
so he is not Catholic, which means he is going to

Yes. He was on the level if not higher than those liberals on twitter that were literally shaking and asking all their dear friends to unfriend them if they voted for Trump. He even took it out on his wife because she voted for a libertarian candidate.

>Tfw anal fissure

He's not gonna make it. He already chose his fate when he bad-mouthed Trump. The Trump Curse never forgets.

All the other gamergaters need to follow him desu

fat chance

He wrote 3 huge essays about how terrible everyone who voted against Clinton was and that he doesn't want those people in his life or his audience. Then his wife posted on twitter how they had a huge fight because she voted for Johnson and that apparently makes her a nazi. Two days later he came to his senses and posted a semi-apology.

he went on reddit and talked shit about reddit staff letting /r/the_donald on their site

he said they were letting a racist, misogynist bigot win the presidency that way and that he would no longer be a part of reddit

So more than half the US population is doomed then

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this.

What did TB say to his GF after she voted Trump and had 2 black eyes?

Nothing he already told her twice

For a moment I thought I was right in giving him some credit but then he immediately caved. Hillary might be an evil corporate imperialist but Trump is an evil sexist racist transphobic corporate imperialist. At least the US won't fight Russia though.

LOL YOU THINK HILLARY ISN'T RACIST? Oh god. My fucking sides.

>Tfw TB is slowly dying and his wife is slowly losing weight for when he finally dies she'll be in a good position to jump on another dick
I'd be bitter as fuck too if I were him. Everyone around him are improving themselves while he's just sitting around waiting for the cancer to take him.

> christcucks
> paradise
Pick one

This

>sexist racist transphobic corporate imperialist
so?

I honestly hope not. If all Clinton supporters died tomorrow, this world would be a significantly better place.

Jesus is that a recent pic? The man won't last to see next Thanksgiving.

>Trump is an evil sexist racist transphobic corporate imperialist.

The sad thing is I can no longer tell if this is bait

He has nothing to worry about. They won't be in his life much longer.

>evil sexist racist transphobic
yet he got the fucking GOP to cheer for trannies and faggots when he accepted the rainbow flag.

yeah, it was cringeworthy, he called her wife a nazi.

He said he wanted to "make it to the end" of Trumps presidency

I don't know how the fuck he's going to last 8 years desu

>he called her wife a nazi
>he
>her

what did he mean by this

he's delusional. a lot of people just hope for the best in that situation because sometimes things work out.

my grandad took a stroke 6 years ago. didn't look like he was gonna recover. but he's still here today.

Is he gon- pfffthahahaha

Fuck that I would of loaded up on the painkillers senpai

He isn't though. I'm sure Trump is as obnoxiously old school about how he talks about women as he seems, but the electable trump is nothing more than a character, like his role on the apprentice.

I sincerely believe he will make America a better place for all without genociding or rounding up anyone.

>someone who made some actually informative content is slowly dying
>Sup Forums posters will be here to post about their refunds and shitty opinions for decades to come

>here for decades to come
The slant in charge is going to drive this site straight into a battleship within 10 years

I hope not, this legend was a big part of my childhood.

Got my F key all lubed up.