Steam Sale Thread

Didn't see one so I made it

Other urls found in this thread:

origin.com/usa/en-us/store/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-the-ultimate-collection/ultimate-collection
steamcommunity.com/id/Galbadan/wishlist/?sort=rank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to buy the XCOM complete pack, but I already own XCOM:EU. Will I get an extra copy if I buy it or not?

Just Cause 3 looks like it might be worth a tenner.

also this origin.com/usa/en-us/store/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-the-ultimate-collection/ultimate-collection

recommendations on total war games? i was thinking of attila or medievel 2

I got $30. Any of these extremely worth it? Any of them got good replay value?

about battle brothers

Is this game any good even tho it's still in EA?
Is it mount&blade cross srpg ? It seems to good to be true and I'm quite skeptical

system shock 2 is outstanding, get it!!!

i played a bit of gunvolt 2 and that was fun. i got the first gunvolt on sale so i hope its good....

I don't want to buy too many games at once, so I decided to only pick 3 for now.
Heard some good stuff about Rabi-Ribi so I will probably buy that, what else should I buy?

If you buy it as a gift, I think you get everything listed in the collection in your inventory separately.

I think. I'm not sure. Try it and tell me.

I have 6 euro cuck bucks left to spend.

What do i get for €6

Just pirate those games user. Deus ex is cracked as well.

Am I making a mistake?

$5.00 US Dollars or less

>FTL
>Downwell
>Super Cyborg
>Ikaruga
>Kero Blaster
>Hotline Miami 1 + 2
>Super House of Dead Ninjas
>Crimzon Clover World Ignition

$10.00 US Dollars or less

>Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight
>Axiom Verge
>Mushihimesama
>Ori and the blind forest
>The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
>Enter the Gungeon

Necrodancer/mark of the ninja

alright so fuck it, rate my shopping

-Tales of Maj'eyal
-Lisa
-System Shock 2
-Sanctuary RPG
-Battle Brothers
-Arcanum
-Pathologic classic HD

You can get Banished on gog for 5€ right now.

Risk of Rain is neat. I got sucked into it for a few hours after installing it, it's really addicting but I wouldn't buy it for $9.99 even though it may be worth it. They might discount it for the next Winter sale but I'm not sure. I got this game basically for free and even earned from that: I traded 2 TF2 keys for a 4-pack. Got a copy for me, gifted 2 and sold one for 1 TF2 key.

thanks anons

This """sale""" is a fucking joke, I've seen a lot of the games go for less during regular week specials.

Honestly wouldn't have paid for Arcanum since the devs no longer exist and Activision gets all of that money

Dunno about SS2, EA probably gets all that as well since LGS is dead

SS2 is not owned by EA, but Nightdive studios.

Are you kidding me the fallout 4 season pass is 40% off.

Still, many of these games are really worth it at their current price or they're at their lowest (DOOM for example even though I'm not a fan)

Is the MGS V complete pack worth it for $26? I've never played a MGS game before.

>Tales of Maj'eyal
>literally over 1600 achievements

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Civilization is toppest tier if you have the cash. It will probably have a better discount on christmas tho.

Transformers Devestation is great and 12 dollars is the perfect price.

If I already have the base Witcher 3 game, will I get the extra copy if I buy the GOTY version?

>Fallout 4 DLC

NO. BAD user.

Just Cause 2 is good fun.

Bought some mystery packs on GMG, got an extra key for Reign of Bullets. Whatever user gets it, enjoy!

FRFMM-XEDZB-547L9

Friendly reminder for

Under 5€/$ games

Undertale, Dishonored, Arkham City and Arkham Knight GOTY, Torchlight 2, Transistor, FTL, Bastion, Hotline Miami, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Brothers tale of two sons, Antichamber, Orcs must die 1-2, Mark of the Ninja, Machinarium, Psychonauts, KOTOR 1-2, Jedi Knight 2-3, Witcher 1-2, Spelunky, WH40k Space Marine, Stanley Parable, Dead space 1-2

thanks user!

MGSV isn't worth any amount of money.

It's a garbage MGS game and an inferior "paramilitary dicking around in a desert doing repetitive missions over and over" simulator compared to just cause

but im having fun and the game actually runs great

>get wallet charged on the occasion
>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>buy Scania Truck Driving Simulator and Scandinavia for ETS2
>browse for other games, narrow down selection
>a bunch of interesting looking B-titles aren't that interesting after a deeper look
>left only with the new Shadowrun games and the older Command & Conquer
>double I'd even enjoy CRPG, and with C&C all the money would end up in EA's bags
Is there ANYTHING worthwhile left to buy? Note that I'm a cheap bastard and prefer my games five bucks or less.

Great Deals:

Under 5:

>Jet Set Radio
>LA Mulana
>YS: The Oath in Felgahna
>Deadly Premonition
>Dreadout

Under 10:

>Max Payne 1+2
>RayMan origins
>Evil Within
>Umihara collection
>Shantae Riskey's Revenge
>Gunvolt
>Ikaruga
>Raiden IV
>RE4
>RE HD
>Valkyire Chronicles
>Turok

Under 15:
>Farcry Blood Valley
>Alien Isolation
>Fear Collection
>DMC4: Special Edition
>Dragon's Dogma
>Transformers: Devastation

Is Divinity Original Sin worth the 20 dollaroonies gents?

I would be playing with a friend.

Someone please recommend games to buy or else I'm going to buy fucking ESO.

>10 bucks for a 19 years old game is somehow a great deal
This is the kinda thing that would've been featured on the inlay CD of a $5 computer gaming magazine ten years ago.

God Eater 2 nets you God Eater Resurrection, it's prequel, for free if I recall. Or maybe it's the other way around? Still, a 2 for 1 deal is pretty good.

fallout 4 with season pass

Mech/Robot games:

Stardust Vanguards
Perpetuum (warning: MMO game)
the Raiden games
Steel Strider
Brigador
Battlezone 98 redux
Warshift
Project Nimbus (warning: early access)
Megabyte Punch
Assault suit Leynos
Darius Burst Chronicle Saviours
the ALLTYNEX trilogy
Armed Seven
Armored hunter Gunhound EX
Astebreed
Gigantic Army
Hawken
Supreme Commander

Are you talking about Turok? Because the port is new. It's a full rebuilding of the game in a new engine. It allows for better controls, enhancements and a ton of options. It's really great.

Never played MGS? You'll probably love it then. A lot of MGS fans are super salty about the story but if you're new to the series you won't give a shit about that. It's one of the few open world sandbox games that is actually fun. Making an open world stealth game gives you so many options on how to approach missions, plus you keep getting newer and better tools that opens up your options even more.

Half minute hero

I'm looking at it in the store right now and it looks exactly like the old one, only with higher resolution.

Tempted to buy hyper light drifter for 10 bucks...

How many hours does it offer and does it truly live up to 2D Zelda standards like LttP and Links Awakening?

La Mulana
Any of the Ys and/or Trails games
Umihara Kawase
Kentucky Route Zero
Undertale
Antichamber
Fallout 4
Stardew Valley
Va-11 Hall-A
The Witness
Sky Rouge
Doom

>None of the games in my wishlist are on sale
>Browse Steam to see if there are any other games I'd want
>There are, but they're not on sale either

How is that even possible? There are literally thousands of games on sale but the 4 I'm interested in aren't?

My friend Backed that game and he told me to pirate it. I think that speaks volumes.

maybe you have shit taste lmao

should be a wakeup call that you have shit taste

Anything similar to Spelunky on sale?

It doesn't. I don't know you or your friend.

I'm looking for an objective opinion based on the criteria I laid out.

For all I know your friend only plays mine craft and backed it because of the art style alone.

I can't believe Metal Gear Rising isn't on sale

Well, you're wrong. It's the exact same models and textures, but everything under the hood is totally new.

The programmer behind it created an engine for first person games. Originally doing a PC remake of Doom64, he's gone on to do other games like Turok. He also did the new version of Strife.

Are the enhanced Homeworld games worth a purchase?

Recommend me good games that are on sale, don't have a real budget as long as it's not too expensive I guess.

there is a 99% chance that you have shit taste or only want games that came out yesterday

I'm thinking of getting the steam controller on sale. How bad of an idea is this?

Wolfenstein is the best FPS in years (and better than DOOM).

steamcommunity.com/id/Galbadan/wishlist/?sort=rank

Tell me what to buy next.

How is Railroad Tycoon II?
Any Tower defense recommendations?

A gf.

Pretty terrible. Never buy gen 1 peripherals.

Would anyone take a Gears 4 code for a copy of DS3?

Think I can run it with a GTX760?

No bad at all, its actually quite well made, ergonomic and customisable as hell

It's very well optimized, I ran it with good fps on a toaster that barely runs Witcher 3.

I'm looking at two mobos; the 30 usd more expensive one includes a 20 usd gift card for Steam and Mafia III. should I get it and buy some great games? which ones?

What I bought:

>Raiden III
>Raiden IV
>Ikaruga
>Valkyrie Chronicals (it has tanks shut up)
>Azure Striker Gunvolt
>Transformers Devestation
>Assault Suits Leynos
>Darius Burst Chronical Saviors
>Red Out
>MGSV: The Phantom Pain
>EDF 4.1

How is Mega Man Legacy Collection?

50GB though

How come no CAVE shmups?

Dust 2bh

>How is Mega Man Legacy Collection?
it's fucking mega man

>Raiden III
refund this immediately

Do you have one? I heard it's good replacement for some games that mainly rely on kb/m, so you can play on the couch kind of thing. But does it replace the typical controller as well?

You can get Witcher 2 for free on GOG

>refund this immediately
Why?

Pirate everything. None of those devs are relevant any more/deserve money.

Terrible. It's only emulation, AND has lag, and has fewer options than emulation.

Should I?

Bump
Anyone who bought another pack can tell me if they got their games in the inventory?

Alien isolation was a step in the right direction though, I'd say it earned the money.

Anything OVER 50% get it. Because it will never go higher than that. 65, 70, 80% = instant buy.

Yes I have one, yeah it's great to play on the couch. Yes it replaces a typical controller.

So far I beat Lucius on it man that was a cool game. Racing games are fun, FPS games require adjusting but still possible.

No idea on how that game is but for tower defense games look into Sanctum and Dungeon Defenders

i bought

>dying light
>victor vran
>slain: back from hell

maybe more but i havent even played most of the stuff i bought last year

t. buying games at 60% off now and during Christmas they'll be 90% off

Thinking about getting
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS

What else should I add to the backlog?

i'm using it right now to browse here. i like it a lot

Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense/roguelike hybrid. It's only $3.

>using a controller for Sup Forums

Yes

>Wolfenstein is the best FPS in years
What kind of FPS is it?

enter the gungeon
kotor 1
kotor 2
bully: scholarship edition
postal 2: paradise lost
VVVVVV
gta 4

Anything I should remove?