Ass creed no longer selling

>ass creed no longer selling
>rainbow six siege, while decent sold poorly
>the division and far cry primal damaged ubi's brand
>their only real release this season, watch_dogs: hello fellow kids, is flopping hard
How much longer until Ubisoft finally dies or is bought out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OEDLI4qJNRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BGE 2 when?

how do you know watch dogs 2 is flopping?

>R6 decent
R6 is fucking excellent. So is Titanfall 2. People just have shit taste and would rather play nignoggerfield one

Siege is doing well actually.

is rent high under that rock?

Whenever Gearbox goes under, then you can worry about Ubisoft being in any sort of danger of having the same happen to them.

They really didn't. If Ubi can survive 2014 when they released nothing but shit games and hamstrung their own shit so consolebabbies wouldn't get BTFO, nothing will kill them. For every person that wises up and stops buying their trash, three more suckers are born.

>The Division damaged Ubisoft's brand
It was one of the highest selling games this year, while it may have been panned initially, the team behind the game delayed DLCs just to release patches first that'll fix some of the game's problems

Gearbox is full of fags who think they are "mememasters" but makes respectable games in terms of gameplay.
Even Battleborn is a solid game, mechanically speaking.

Ubisoft makes mostly shit games, with shit gameplay.

It's sad that Watch_Dogs 2 is floppig considering it's one of the better open world games out there. Hell it's leagues better than GTA V

>Hell it's leagues better than GTA V
Pfhahaha, you dirty Pajeets don't know what subtlety is.

The new survival mode is really fun, too. I enjoy the game myself, despite all the shit it gets for it's original launch issues and the initial endgame issues.
Dark Zone pvp still pretty much requires a team, but it's not hard to find some guys to roll with you just by matching lightzone missions and recruiting players that have a compatible skillset.

This. I was genuinely suprised how fun tf2 is, I'm looking forward to more maps and hoping they bring the titan from campaign in. MP needs some more variety in those places

how is it flopping if it's not yet released

I hate to agree here but it's true. Gearbox actually makes games with solid game play. If only they could get just someone with a shred of talent to write for them...

>tfw play survival
>always end up being one of the last 5 players alive by the time I feel confident enough to get into the dark zone.
>just find and team with a player ASAP once inside
>never have any problems other than elites or named npcs

Seriously it's not hard to stay alive just don't be a dumbfuck

>For Honor
>Ghost Recon Wildlands
>South Park

They seem to be on the up next year, Steep will flop though

For me it varies from run to run. Sometimes I can't find medicine or get ambushed near the beginning when the cold actually does something. Other times I can breeze through right to the extract. I am enjoying it for now.

i played it alot on release til DS3 hit and they fucked up this Hordestyle Instance were you killing a Tank with Bugs/Exploits en masse.

what exactly is this Survival-Mode and do i have to pay for it?

>DS3
pleb

14 mins of gameplay:
youtu.be/OEDLI4qJNRo
yeah it costs if you don't have a season pass

Fucking NOT overwatch plays worse than the hirez version of NOT overwatch and that shit is free.

Borderlands has shit gameplay too, there is nothing impressive about a health bar shooter

>delusional pc shitter makes angry thread about ubisoft
>its because his favorite's eceleb ,total colon cancer, hate that company, so you should too!

He's basing it off the UK sales which aren't even relevant in the grand scheme of things.

It's just this one faggot who got banned from rainbow six sage who keeps shitposting.

Watch Dogs was created specifically to compete against GTA.

Instead of creating a well thlught out glitch free game, they shat out the first one and it bombed.

Now they made a sequel to a game nobody asked for and because its tanking, theyre using the race PR card to drum up support.

>rainbow six siege while decent sold poorly
ubisoft is supporting it with another year of dlc. it has to still have a decent player base for that

>dlc
>support

How?
Hell, The Division is the best selling game of 2016.