Video Game Storage

Do any of you guys have a solution to storing a massive amount of video games? I am asking because i seem to have run out of room due to all the games i have and will soon have thanks to the autumn sale on steam. Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 are $20 just to let you all know.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a better Hard Drive. I have a 2 TB HD.

This is going to turn into one of those things where you tell me you keep most, if not all, of your games installed at any given moment, isn't it?

Just delete some shit, dude, get an external drive for backups so you don't waste all your internet

Buy more drives or upgrade a drive
Delete games you don't play anymore
Move stuff from your C: drive into new drives
???

uninstall some and actually finish the others before installing more

t. 2007fag with 300gb

Get massive amounts of storage, I'm sitting on 11TB distributed across 4 drives, not even that expensive

Just uninstall some games you haven't played. You have them with that much storage, now uninstall them. Install them when you have the urge to play them again.

Yes.
I bought a 5TB Toshiba HDD when it was on sale at Amazon for around $125.
Set a price alert for a high capacity HDD and buy it when it reaches your target price. Alternatively, only install a game when you want to play it, and delete it when you're done playg it.

>getting parts together for a new PC, not paying for it due to family willing to help me out since i've had a series of fucked over accidents happen
>need 3 3tb drives because I do a ton of video editing and collect absurdly high res images of various things'
>they refuse to pay for 3 tohsiba p300 drives even though they are 50$ only each right now because toshiba "isn't known for their hard drives", and want me to get WD black instead when they are 3x the price

How do I convince them? I can't just tell them "fuck off it's my build" since they are paying for it

>games i have on steam

delete what you aren't playing

Step 1: Get a job

I didn't realize you meant digital games but fuck it I'm posting in this thread.

I used to use these cheapo white bin drawer things from Target for my non-boxed games but I found out that they aren't fully protected on top when you close the drawers, I came back to them with a thick layer of dust and dirt on top of everything, it was horrible and I thought my collection was ruined. So now after I threw those drawers in the trash I went with this dresser my sister was giving away. It's Ikea shit that doesn't match any of my other furniture but fuck if it don't work real well. It's got a lot of space inside, I can almost fit my entire PS2 collection with the extra controllers all neatly stuffed in just one drawer. I got it for free, but I'm guessing none of you are willing to pay money for a new dresser like this just for putting your games in it.

Get a 4TB drive.

It's like you didn't even read my post

>since i've had a series of fucked over accidents happen

I've had to have my walls ripped open and a ton of work done due to a mold infestion that was due to a flaw in building construction and the niether the HOA or the construction company was willing to cover the costs so I had to do it out of pocket

Where are you seeing 3TB HDD for $50?

unintall

newegg with the current sale and promo code both applied

Shit, should post link I guess

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149633

You can get a 3tb hdd for like $100

I have a 128gb ssd boot drive. A 2tb hard drive for games and junk files. A 512gb ssd for more games. And a NAS with about 7gb effective storage for media, documents and just general shit.

I plan on grabbing a 1tb 960 evo for my next computer and using it both as a boot drive and for most my vidya. Making thr 128gb ssd just a dedicated linux boot drive.

Only install two or three single player games at a time and finish them before installing more.

The promo code only takes off $10 making the total $69.99.

On Steam my categories are:

All Achievements - games as uninstalled as I am pretty sure I won't touch them again.
Completed - Low chance of playing again to get all of the achievements, regardless uninstalled as well until I'm in the mood.
Playing - Mix of installed and uninstalled games that I play time from time. Some of the smaller games are installed just so I will see the update as soon as it happens (Shovel Knight, 100% Orange Juice, Terraria, Starbound, etc) though most of such games are the ones I replay often anyway. Uninstalled Dungeon Defenders 2 though because they update like weekly and I still haven't completed the first game yet.
Online Multiplayer - Games I often play with friends and need to keep installed for sake of being able to play asap. Golf With Friends and Tabletop Sim along with a few other flavors of the month.
Waiting - Games uninstalled and I only look at when I need to add something new.
Dead - Games I don't even want. Mostly humble bundle gifts that I had accepted just to be polite. Example is FN@F3 while never even touching the first two games in the series and never planning to.

Like of course I have a few rainy day games in case my internet were to somehow go down but generally you don't need to have everything installed all at once. Only 24 hours in a day.

unistall games you dont play. unistall games you arent currently playin