G-guys, i really want to buy a WiiU right now

G-guys, i really want to buy a WiiU right now
What's wrong with me?

It's dead system so might as well get it if you want one.

Prostate cancer

all its games will be playable through emulators soon, so either you are a worthless shill or a depraved retard

But you made it. The Switch is announced and you held out. Why would you give in now?

If you want one, get one. I got mine earlier this year and regret that I didn't buy it earlier.

Nothing. You just want to play the 8th gen console with the best library of exclusives.
>inb4 all the future ports
They are still exclusives, ok?

I've wanted one for a while, so I don't blame you. I game PC now and this is the only console I have interest in

Nothing, it's got just enough good exclusives to make it worthwhile IMO

That excuse only works if you're a sonygger defending the PS4.

>"Who cares if they're all ports! They're still exclusives!"

Most of it's good games are coming to Switch.

It's the worse console of this century

So you're saying it's only ok if Nintendo isn't doing it?

>most of it's good games are coming to switch
[citation needed]

>Buy a Wii U
>Tons of cheaters and pirates online ever since homebrew became a thing
>Nintendo never bans them because "lol free online"

It's always okay if Nintendo isn't doing it.

Just think if the Switch was a VR system, everyone would be bitching it's a gimmick. Fuck, I bet some unironically think that cartridges are a gimmick.

cartridges are a gimmick in this age where a 256GB SD card is highly affordable and everywhere even Africa has internet access.

Hopefully VR will be dead by January.

Digital games are fucking cancer, end yourself.

>sd cards
Basically what cartridges are now.

>digital games
Fuck that.

nintendo cartridges are non-rewritable
sd cards are rewritable

Thank you for informing me of what I already know.

I wasn't saying cartridges ARE SD cards.

>le digital games are cancer
enjoy dealing with scalpers and your shitty dialup internet you nintenyearolds

Cartridges can include more than 1 chip, so they can have rewritable parts.

Enjoy not being able to play your games or any more games at all when the company pulls the plug, you fucking retard.

>scalpers
I'm not stupid enough to not get a copy of a game I want. Scalpers usually only scalp stupid shit normies buy like NES Minis and Amiibos.

I'll take owning a physical game I can play anytime, regardless of who's system it is, than having account-locked games eating up HD space.

>what is archival piracy
wow you nintendofags are dumb as hell

>piracy

usually that 1 chip is for saving data, which most devs are getting rid of now to save costs since you can save the data directly to the SD card instead

Nintendo hasn't used chips on cartridges to enhance gameplay since the SNES era

Go away, Nick

>he's a poorfag
>he thinks his opinion matters

Hahahaha, Stop playing videe games, get a job and move out of your parents basement.

They could implement that same idea of having some extra storage to install patches there instead of doing it on the memory of the console.

Nothing, it's easy to pirate and you can play Wii U, Wii and Gamecube games for fucking free. No HDR memes, no 4K upscaled memes, pure games at 30-60 FPS.

Is that image seriously implying Wii wasn't a gimmicky console?

how easy is it? like I could buy one at gamestop right now and hack it in a day without solderin ala ps3?

To hack the Wii U part you just need a brain. To hack the Wii/Gamecube part you also need a Wii game (I got Smash Bros but there are cheaper games that also work). Check some guides at gbatemp.