The Nintendo privilege

Why does Nintendo and Nintendrones think that their games deserves some kind of special treatment.

This game screams last-gen all over, technically and visually.

They will get away with it only because it's Nintendo.

This industry fucking sucks, PS3 tier game is now anticipated title. And what is worse, Nitendrones are posting their shit in technology threads. It is like when there is retarded child in class and teacher praises him for drawing ugly doodle, so the kid feels like he is normal like everyone else.

>WOW WEED CATCHES ON FIRE.

Congratulations, Far Cry 2 did that in 2008.

>WOW ROPES BREAK WHEN I SHOOT THEM

Congratulations, Dark Messiah did that in 2006

I fucking hate you, I hate you all Nintendrones. Your consoles are weak, your games are ugly and simple. Yet you think you deserve some special spot in this industry.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

check this 7

Dre, Snoop and Devon

What did he mean by this?

I think you dropped THIS 7.

Game looks amazing. Your high polygon walking simulators are shit.

Looks like he did.

inb4 the webm sperg

roasted

Don't worry, Nintendo will just go to smartphones in a few years where they belonged since the Wii.

>WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
Because they're not really competing with anyone. They have their own games on their own consoles.

TRIGGERED NINTENTOTS

>Special treatment

Ironic considering that the Sony-bois had a literal riot over a reviewer not giving Uncharted 4 a 10/10 score. I don't even own nintendo consoles, get fucked

totally agree. its ridiculous that they get a pass. and whats worse, they spend more money on marketing and amiibos and legal teams than they do making actual games. nintendo is a soulless shell of company. their character designs and gameplay mechanics and everything just get cheesier and gayer. they literally have no inspiration left.

oh, thanks for picking it up m8

You really looked forward to Final Fantasy XV, right?

>pokemon are designed by Nintendo

No, based Conan did us all favor.

>falling for bait

Breaking news: People are a lot more easier on Nintendo because they played their games when they were kids.

More at 11

@358794657
@358794487
bait is too obvious you dont get (You)s

>This game screams last-gen all over, technically and visually.
who gives a fuck you sperg, stick to the order 1886 and let us play actual video games

>nintendo is in no way affiliated with gamefreak
classic drone apologetics

>they will get away with it only because its zelda
fixed that for you.

>using reddit spacing

"Game does X, Y, and Z" is better than "Game does X, user". You can't shield-surf in any Far Cry games, you can't do any cool physics puzzles in them, and I'm guessing you can't even shoot ropes to break them since you have to mention Dark Messiah instead.

Gameplay>graphics

I agree. It looks like shit.
Nintendrones have no standard, praising this game as fun when not even having played it.

Nintendo has no idea how to learn from their own mistakes, so they'll probably fuck it up like the other Zelda games.

>n-nintendo gets away with it!!
is this bait or are they seriously retarded enough to miss the mountains of shit nintendo gets online for their various fuck ups

of course it's bait
you're on Sup Forums

THIS! I do NOT understand how all these people are acting like this pile of mediocre shit is some kind of ground-breaking 10/10 GOTY. It's plain embarassing.

That's because it's ""comfy""

ITT: butthurt sonyggers

>Why does Nintendo and Nintendrones think that their games deserves some kind of special treatment.

Projection?

>graphics matter
looks like we have a retard over here
also
caring about technology
literally what

>more easier

>people fell for this retarded bait

>WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
Many game journalists are nintencucks. Just go and listen to some podcast of them and how they always say "I love nintendo".

>graphics matter the most!
being a consoleposter is bad user

Yuck

Game? Looks like Korean F2P MMO

Nigtendo needs to be demolished ASAP

Did you forget to switch you personas, nintencuck?

If the bottom designs were done with watercolor you wouldn't mind.

>PS4 fan butthurt his best PS4 games are upscaled Vita ports

>Literally 2006 graphics

You sure showed him!

sonybronies on nintendo
>lol nice graphix fags

sonybronies on PC
>omg graphix don't matter!!! it's all about gameplay!!!

they sure love double standards

Delusional weeb nintoddler. Get fucked

>those random line jumps all over the place

It's pretty sad when you show us that you wrote your posts on notepad before pasting, with the intent of saving the original for later use.

feels good i will never be this much of degenerate like you

>point out that the games they list as "great games" aren't out yet
>REEEEEEEEE that doesn't matter! PS4 has games!

Looks incredibely bland. It would look cool 10 years ago, though.

>babby's first Dragon's Dogma

so anybody that doesn't like it is a sony fanboy are you fucking stupid

because nintendo actually makes good games.

Yeah, sure. I bet it's a xbox bro behind this. Whilst he's fucking your sister.

That was a really bad analogy and mostly because of it you sound like an unlikable cunt. I don't disagree on the rest though

to think the game doesn't even have a release date

What was wrong with the old style Zelda's been using, why are they adding all these retarded systems and mechanics

Sony defense force has a really recognizable vocabulary.

>358796254
>i was only pretending to be retarded!

wow dude eopic repost of my test i bet you fucked that up on pirpioes to ook cool hah fuckign retard

It's had about a million

First it was holiday 2015
Then early 2016
Then Holiday 2016
Then March 2017
Now fucking June?

Nobody said those were new exciting features.
What people praises is that it has all those things together in an open world game with a fairly interesting verticality.

Wow you mean Breath of the Wild has so many features that it would take multiple other games to match it? Pre-order confirmed.

i think it looks fun to play. its a modernized Zelda 1 at the end of the day so i'll at least check it out.

but anyone hyping it up to be the next coming of christ needs to accept that the idea of a truly GROUNDBREAKING Zelda game was shot each time Nintendo chose to use shit hardware.

Nitendo forgot how to make good games.
TP has great swordfighting with many moves that are easy to input, nothing overlaps. If they expanded on it with more melee weapons and maybe make the bow more fun, it would be god tier for BotW.

Instead it looks worse. Longer freeze frames, simple, variety lies in using gimmicky items like pushing people off cliffs with wind.

Don't forget just the mere mention that Last of Us wasn't the the game of all creation.

Its a ok game not the greatest.

I don't see microshills sperging out irl when you shit talk halo or gears, they usually just act like they don't care, but Broneys just lose their shit. I had this neck beard just about screaming at me about it a few months back, and all I said was is wasn't all that great. He started to insult every other game from other systems just to prove me wrong.

He was the brother of another friend, him nor his brother has been invited back to hang out.

Because the game also screams

VERTICAL GAMEPLAY

INTERACTION

ACTUALLY PUNISHING WITHOUT BEING UNFAIR

NOT TAKING ITSELF TOO SERIOUSLY

FUN

NON-LINEARITY

AMAZING ATMOSPHERE

That's why.

Any other questions?

More like the fact that groundbreaking in the same way the jump to N64 will never be possible anyway.

We were lucky to grow up in the era of beeps and boops and see gaming take a huge fucking leap, from now on all new consoles will be just "well it looks prettier" and so on.

>AMAZING ATMOSPHERE
earlier experiences: super mario 3d world

>ACTUALLY PUNISHING WITHOUT BEING UNFAIR
need source on this. looks babby mode. have they even showed what happens at game over?

>reddit reaction images
>doesn't realise > is for quoting things

You sure showed him!

The e3 demo was pretty tough on people in certain segments, like Steppe Talus. They HAVE confirmed that the e3 demo was made easier because they didn't want the difficulty to hinder the demo experience. Likely in the real game we'll have less item slots and more difficult/more enemies.

>have they even showed what happens at game over?
You die once and a representative from Nintendo shows up at your doorstep and stabs you with a knife. Thought that was pretty brutal but I guess it was pretty neat.

>2000x1125

lol maybe on an emulator

That looks pretty unfair though.
What's the point of hearts if you get one shot?

Also, doesn't matter if you die if you respawn right before the fight. Guess we have to wait and see.

Name a game with as many gameplay mechanics available at any time.
>stealth approach
>sword
>arrow
>bomb
>make shift physics contraption to catapult bolders at enemies
>setting grass and enemies of fire
All of the above can be done on horseback as well. Then add it again because all of it can be done for them air.
And thats just beta first area combat.

It's an open world game with a few interesting mechanics pulled from other games. There's nothing amazing about it.

It'll probably be a fun Zelda game. But its excellence will hinge on dungeon design, I think.

>There's nothing amazing about it.
Name me a game that gives me that much variety in gameplay.

Metal Gear Solid V

>It's an open world game with a few interesting mechanics pulled from other games
>a few
Hah. If you compare botw to ss it's like night and day. I've never played any interesting open world game. They all suck. Botw is the first one I'm actually excited for because it actually does something new.

Is that a joke

LOL

cause I don't care what "gen" a game is you graphic whore. I play 3rd-7th gen games all the time. If it's good it's good.

Only if you decide to ignore factual evidence.

What factual evidence

Metal Gear Solid V gives more variety in gameplay than Zelda can ever hope to accomplish.

Alright I knew it was a joke.

This is stupid. You don't know how deep any of these are.

>stealth approach
Far Cry 4, enemies detect from far away if not behind cover. Enemies that know you exist has an easier time finding you. Enemies who know you're there won't stop searching for you.

>sword
Twilight Princess, very good. Nintendo won't make it as good again.

>arrow
Far Cry 4, small quivers, arrows are valuable in combat. Fall-off you have to learn. Fire and explosive arrows.

>bomb
Far Cry 4, cookable grenades, remote detonatable C4, trigger sensitive mines. All can be sticky.

>make shift physics contraption to catapult bolders at enemies
Never seen before. Maybe no one's made it because there's no reason to boulder someone when you can bomb or shoot with arrow.

>setting grass and enemies of fire
Far Cry 4, Grass will burn for a while and spread to different areas. Enemies flee from fire afaik.

>horseback
Farcry 4, secondary weapons such as pistols, crossbow and grenade launcher can be used from vehicles.

>air
Far Cry 4, while parachuting or on a buzzer, weapons can be used.

Far Cry 4 is pretty bad though, so there's no telling if BotW will be good. None of above is needed in FC4, fastest most effective approach to everything is shooting alarms and blowing people up with grenade launcher.

>You die once and a representative from Nintendo shows up at your doorstep and stabs you with a knife.

Well, good thing you are already dead when he stabs you. Otherwise it would be murder.

A simple game for a simple mind, that Zelda. Enjoy your newest jap brain diarrhea.

>Far Cry 4
Hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh.

It seems to me like the opposite happens.

Nintendo games get ruthlessly bashed and scrutinized for the most minuscule of flaws which then get blown up to insane proportions to become these game-ruining issues.

Meanwhile tons of actually buggy, broken messes get released at a constant rate and they all get a free pass because of marketing and brand recognition. It's crazy.

And if you're just talking about Sup Forums specifically, Nintendo gets shat on constantly around here, or at least it has for the past two to three years. The negative threads outweigh the positive ones 10:1. And then angry fanboys see that one single positive thread and explode because they can't stand someone enjoying something they've been told not to enjoy.

And of course if you're just trolling, then consider it time well spent. You got me.