Just got GTA III, VC, SA. Have not played these for 15 years

Just got GTA III, VC, SA. Have not played these for 15 years.

Other than the "Reborn" patches, are there any essential mods? Maybe somethign that adds content or rebalances it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas#Downgrading
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720460154
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720574899
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706270825
youtube.com/watch?v=2f4APpp26Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play it raw you pussy.

It's been 15 years. Might be some essentail tweaks or fixes? Though Reborn seems to cover most of that.

SA: Vertical sensitivity fix, resolution fix, and maybe a streammem or draw distance fix.

PC versions with mouse control so much better than consoles.

Plus 60fps is nice.

>Have not played these for 15 years.
Amazing, because only GTA III was released 15 years ago. So did you use a time travel machine to play the other two 15 years ago? Kill yourself, OP.

>nit picky little bitch over numbers

Stop.

Wow, you're only like 15 years late to the party.

Do PC gamers really mod everything first chance they get? Whats wrong with the way the devsloper intended?

>t. underage

I'm 32. But I haven't played a GTA since 2003. I used the awful auto-aiming and terrible camera of the PS2 versions. Proper mouse aiming and moveable camera seem so much better.

Yes. Mods are great.

If this ain't bait, these are 15 year old Rockstar games. The way devs intended doesn't always work out of the box.

Is there a way to make SA Steam version not the shitty new version? I'd like to play it but I don't want to drag out an old console

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas#Downgrading

Play them originals you fucking faggot. At least GtA SA has aged like wine. The other maybe a little hard to get into but you will get use to it.

Oh shit thank you

>Is there a way to make SA Steam version not the shitty new version?

Ironic since SA is the one I never beat.

san andreas multi-theft-auto

basically makes it a whole new game

god, you fucking plebs.

GET SILENT PATCH

GET SKYGFX

GET WIDESCREEN FIX

PLAY

if SA, you might want to get some extra stuff like the PS2 car models, etc etc but that's all in the "SkyGFX" and "PS2 features" threads on gtaforums

You'll have to limit your framerate to 60 with vsync or a program for 3 and VC or driving and sound effects get glitchy.

Don't forget MTA:VC.
>go to server
>everyone is running around on motorcycles, looks like biker gangs have taken over the city
>everyone makes a mad dash for the military helicopter the moment it spawns
>whoever makes it in flies around town hunting everyone else
>everyone else is running around on motorcycles trying to avoid rockets

Good times. Best times on MTA:SA was on the =PCP= Stealth/DM server, or the freestate open map DM server. Not sure if the freestate server is still up, but the good PCP server is dead.

Doesn't reborn do all that in one package for idiot plebs?

will we ever get another GTA as good as San Andreas?

that sounds pretty much like GTA IV multiplayer back when I still played it

no. skygfx enables postprocessing, like on ps2. silentpatch fixes most of the PC port bugs.

i don't even know what the fuck 'reborn' is, but from what i see, it's an ENB mod and that's gay

No, it's these:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720574899

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706270825

What? Works for me right out of the box user.

are you actually telling me that hyper modern powerful PCs may not play simple games from 2001?? What is this?

Except when you can't use it, like in SA to swim properly.

You know what they meant.

>25 fps
>auto-aiming
>480i
>Just Console Things

>25fps

well spotted user

But i have been hearing this more and more lately. Saw a couple of anons talk about MGS2 on PC and they all just agreed "yeah, if anyone can get it to actually run."

This seems kind of sad. Your vidya just becomes outdated eventually? You just have to hope it gets a steam release?

Or in VC to drive cars or boats

Currently working for Asuka, having a great time.

yes, seems like that sums up most of the things you'd like to have, although my version is custom, and i seriously suggest you manually do things yourself (it's unbelievably easy to mod the game with modloader).

especially with the latest skygfx version that fixes the textures being either super dark or super bright

also i'm sure 'reborn' will give you plenty of assets from the phone version, most of which look silly (though there are some useful higher-res textures)

Your vidya has no backwards compatibility at all and you have to buy it online for the 4th time when the new generation hits ;^)

I'd tell you to kill yourself but suicide is too good for you.
Continue living in your suburban dungeon with your nasty chipboard furniture forever and 'brexit' this fucking board. Can't wait until they block Sup Forums in your country. Good riddance.
Also lol nice that you have your PS2 hooked up to what looks like some 2006 era 720p TV.

>Your vidya just becomes outdated eventually?
OS's lose backwards compatibility. Many DOS games were broken when Windows stopped allowing Real Time mode(ie, direct hardware access), many 3.1 to 98 Windows games were broken by XP, and many 32 bit programs bitch or don't run at all on 64 bit OS's.

You never touch a computer before?

wow you guys didnt answer my question at all, and just got really mad.

Also its a PS2 user, of course its bacwards compatible silly :3

Not for games. All the games worth playing on PC are just multiplats anyway.

Except for undertale, i did make a steam account for that game. Was pretty cool i guess.

Shame about what you said though...

I don't know about metal gear, but gta has some bugs. Another user and I mention earlier that in GTA SA and VC, 60 fps breaks some of the things you can do in the games.

Why not play with a huge amount of enhancements and better controls?

What's it like being so poor you can't have funiture made of actual wood?
>ps2 slim
>backwards compatible
kek try some psx games on it sometime if you even own any
omg look at your fucking ps2 game collection it's literally what Sup Forums told you to buy get some fucking taste of your own.
>project zero 2 on ps2
hahahaha this fag doesn't even have an xbox

Developers intended these games to be running in 10 year old machines.

What does 60fps break?

Because then id probably have to buy a good PC too and i already have a PS2, 3, 4 and N64 and a craptop. Its enough for vidya as is i guess.

>kek try some psx games on it sometime if you even own any

But i do user. Do you think PlayStation games wont work in a PS2?

>omg look at your fucking ps2 game collection it's literally what Sup Forums told you to buy get some fucking taste of your own.

But i like my games just fine user, Sup Forums tries to convince me games like MGS:PW are actually any good, i say to hell with that. PC users on the other hamd really DO seem to just listen to Sup Forums with no taste of their own. My source is litirally any top 10 steam thread screen shot. It all just looks like some variation of this:

In GTA SA, swimming. In VC, driving cars and boats.

>im so le trolling not le mad at all
>have a look at this screencap i went looking for!
lol sorry but i found a trump supporter in another thread that's more fun to bait than you
however i will say that LOL IF YOU USE STEAM YOU'RE A KEK YOU'RE A CHILD YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KILL YOURSELF
STUPID
GAMER
CHILDREN
omg i just remembered you're a britfaghahahahahaha shit sorry for being so mean i know it must be hard having such garbage DNA

60fps massively breaks car physics in all games. also, depending on fps the character can't ride up escalators, but not like you'd give a fuck

fucking hell user breath. I can't even get mad at you because im not entirely sure what you are shouting at me about. you are clearly very upset about this conversation.

Mr. President, please point out the autist

Not getting mad in Sup Forums threads when discussing vidya is not some "le meme" user.

china.

>mention the orange goblin once
>suddenly loads of yous
IT WORKS EVERYTIME HOLY SHIT
>seriousposting on Sup Forums
THIS WEBSITE IS DEAD HELP US BURY IT

>60fps massively breaks car physics in all games.

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4APpp26Uk

lies

>seriousposting on Sup Forums

merely pretending

sorry, guess i didn't phrase it correctly.

it doesn't get too crazy, but every aspect of driving becomes different at 60fps. acceleration, handling, top speed, etc. at 60fps you can even fucking run towards the car on foot and push it with your body, which is clearly not meant to happen

Shocked Rockstar never made a proper 60fps enhanced port of these games already. You'd think the literal billions they made from GTA V would be enough to hire some people.

>all that crazy shit in less than two minutes
brb reinstalling