Final Fantasy XV is bombing so hard and will kill the Final Fantasy name for good

>Final Fantasy XV is bombing so hard and will kill the Final Fantasy name for good
>Kingdom Hearts will now be Square's flagship franchise

This makes me so happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBaE0mNexTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw now that XV is out of the way, we can focus more on KH

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

Out of my way Final Fantasy fucking shits

AND YOU AND I

GIVE ME SHIBUYA, TOY STORY AND DARKWING DUCK

>the side-games increase tenfold

I'm okay with that. The KH side games are better than any FF game since 10-2

KH is way worse than final fantasy and will never be squares flagship franchise

Despite the gameplay not being KH2 tier, i still enjoyed most of the "side" games
Switch games could be pretty good, finally i don't have to endure 240p shit anymore

FF has been shit since X

Who /kingdomkey/ here?

>bought a psp for Birth By Sleep
>bought DS for 358/2 and Re:Coded
>bought 3DS for Dream Drop Distance
>own every single game
>bought XboxOne to play games with my friends
>Finds out the ling awaited KH3 is for PS4
I hate myself

>yfw you realize KH III will have no QTEs.

Kingdom hearts is for fucking autists

I liked RCs for normal enemies, gave them more variety and shit to do while fighting them. All they really had to do is make RCs actually based on proper timing instead of mashing.
It could just lead to way more mid battle cutscenes or way more limited boss movesets

I'm so hyped for 2.8 and 3. The hype is unreal

let me get this straight:
>riku beats hs darkness
>helps his friend become complete again
>helps sOra beat Xemnas
>saves his friend frm falling to the darkness

Looks like Terra mae the right choice

Terra was the one that did the first wrong decision that lead ot all of this

Dragon Quest exists

>Franchise with games selling less than the 13 sequels will be their flagship title

Do people even care about DQ outside of Japan?

Yeah but without Sora, he'd be a host body for Ansem now.

What makes you think KH will be good when XV is so horribly, horribly bad?

How does an entirely different team have any affect on the other?

KH team helped for XV. They have also the same producer.

Gonna buy a PS4 so I can play all the Kingdom Hearts games.

That just proves that a bad cirector can ruin everything. The whole [insert team] meme has to stop

> dq7 on 3ds sold 35000 copies in NA
It would seem no but apparently the absolute retards at NoA only shipped like 35000 copies in the first place

> kh1, 2, BBS, 3D were all GOAT for their respective systems
I'm not terribly worried

WE BOTH KNOW WELL

Also COM and Re:Coded

Dragon Quest 11 is gorgeous: youtube.com/watch?v=FBaE0mNexTs

kh 2 fm > the rest

I enjoyed Com but recoded was just bad for me desu.
The storys fine but I had more fun with CARD GAMU than recoded

KH2FM is definitely the one that i would always want to replay the most, but i wouldn't say it does everything right. COM/RECOM is still my fav when it comes to story and cutscenes

really? source?

I hope you guys realize that Disney owns KH

>Bombing so hard
Sup Forums is not the gaming community.
Heck, Sup Forums is not the Sup Forums as gamers.

>implying SE isnt gonna lean on XIV milking people's nostalgiaboners

> series thats 90% disney worlds is owned by disney
NO GODDAMN WAY user I DONT BELIEVE YOU

Prove it retard

Nomura has said after KH3 that he's going to make the games more stand alone.

Of course if KH3 flops the series is dead

I'm a little bummed, most of them were more like mini-games than QTEs, the ones that were QTEs usually wren't required and they give you space

Where did he say this?

Just make a higher budget TWEWY with 1080p visuals already

It was in development hell and they changed directors from Nomura to Tabata, it was doomed by the time we were 5 years in

Will we finally get playable Kairi?

It looked a far better game under nomura. KH fight system with more involved tactical controls.

>be the squeenix
>got a lot of money from the 90s brah
>gotta keep making vidyas
>modernfinalfantasy.zip
>shit tier game
>the streets flow with the blood of the innocents
>sacrifices to the squeenix
>all along the village of consumers, the words "we want KH" resonate in the air
>"What should we do boss desu?"
>"...Give them the KH desu."
>things are nice and peachy at first
>get a lot of money from the 2010s, [insert black people colloquialism]
>futurekingdomhearts.jpg
>the village of consumers is unhappy once more
>there is only one game left to suck dry of sweet muns
>enter Chrono game 3

Is FFVIIR under Nomura? It looks hopeful even though it's gameplay is very different from the original

It is

Wasn't FFVIIR be divided into episodes ?

That's pretty much confirming it to be shit.

>episodic games are shit
I bet you hated Xenosaga too faggot

>That's pretty much confirming it to be shit.
No, it means it will be good.

He's supposed to be. Whether or not he stays in charge is another thing.

Say what you will about him, he's pretty damn talented as a producer. even if there are issues with gameplay or story, the general level of pollish on his games is always impressive.

>impliyng any of the KH side games aren't better than everything the FF franchise has shoved us in this past 1 years except world of final fantasy and FFXIV

I'm fine with that, they'll inevitably sell all of them under 1 package. If the episodes are full games than that'd be awesome, always wanted more of Midgar.

Because other kids on Sup Forums said so?
If they actually keep their promise and flesh out the content and cities etc. it will work out just fine.
If they'd make it in one go it would tke so long to development that it would already be outdated by the time it comes out.
People would still complain when cities and shit would just be a street and a few rooms.

>unironically wanting to play Kingdom Hearts when neo-Disney and neo-Squeenix exist

Games not out yet, btw there hasn't been a single good KH game since kh2 and even that was only good on critical.

FFXIV is still a massive success so I doubt it. KH has a very niche fandom mostly made up of cosplaying fangirls who don't buy the games

You fell for the trap. Fuck their stupid "you gotta buy them all to understand the main plot" bullshit. You don't do that with a story. You don't need to read The Hobbit or The Silmarillion to understand The Lord of The Rings, so I shouldn't have to play all these other games about side characters just understand the main plot to Kingdom Hearts.

Even then vanilla 14 was dogshit, I liked Type 0

cool story.

is it a good idea to sell kh 1.5 and 2.5 since its coming out for ps4 anyway? and xenoverse 1? since the second one is out. i hope the second one is better

>buy a PS4 for KH3
>finish the final sidequest for the secret movie
>KH 3.92 - final under finity - Only on the Nintendo Switch

did you meant 240i

I tried to play type 0 but it never click to me, it was way too tryhard with his "war, war never change" , I remember abandoning it after a couple of hours.

BBS>2

KH is FF side games.

Nomura

I'm playing the first one (1.5 HD) right now and it's pretty fun. I think I might have fucked up by picking Proud Mode with zero prior experience and then taking sword and dropping shield. I swear the first three Disney worlds were harder than fucking Bloodborne

KH would be vastly improved without the not-disney characters.

arguable. it'sm ore a disney game than a FF.

Really? I thought Re:coded had great gameplay but an utter garbage, boring story

Nah, KH2s command menu is the closest we'll ever get to transforming the FF combat system to realtime, everything from items, to summons, to attack is still there. BBS works for handhelds and is an interesting system, but also very limited

The council of Disney Villains in the first game was pretty neat, shame they didn't keep making them so central.

That said, Maleficent + Pete works far better than they have any right to.

Look at the new Hitman, its episodic but its a good game.

>Sup Forumstard Nostradamus wannabe fails at predictions again: the post

>you are mad the post

Depends. The .Hack series are great games. So is Digital Devil Saga. I'll give you the fact that having a remake be episodic is a cause for concern. Though if we can actually explore Midgar more, I'll be happy.

Yeah yeah that's great and all, think we'll get more info about 2.8 and 3 at Playstation experience?

I honestly could not care less about Square Enix. If FFXV is an example, we don't WANT to be the flagship franchise

Would you give Nomura a blowjob for all his hard work?

My money is enough

Xenosaga II was shit.

I know

But he decides your money and a blowjob. He actually still cares about making good fun games

>darkwing duck

Yes fucking please

Based Nomura putting Square on his back again

Why is she so perfect

I seriously hope so

Capability is very attractive.

> ff7re wont take a decade to come out
> they'll probably package all episodes/discs together a year or two after the finale is released anyway
I'm fine with this

So everything women aren't, right?

When are we getting more news? 2017?