The VGAs are in 4 days

>the VGAs are in 4 days

When are the Sup Forumsgas? I hope nyanners or whoever that anime voiced cunt is there.

Goddammit I purged my computer of everything, and I lost that one image of Sup Forums during the first Sup Forumsgas.

Pretty sure that died or reddit took over. It was shit anyways.

it feels like just yesterday

the last one was a disaster tho

>When are the Sup Forumsgas
Dead. There is a discord circlejerk instead.

>award show for straight white males and their games

no thx

kys gay nigger

they are always cringy as fuck
you can't ever expect anything actually good to happen

what the fuck..... it feels like i only watched the last one like.... last month. jesus, 2016 fucking flew by.

will we ever have a VGA as memeworthy as last years?

Who are you hoping will win?

Fuck off.

I really hope Overwatch and Street Fighter V get nothing.

But Kojima is confirmed to be there this year

Titanfall 2 for GOTY and action game
Overwatch for nothing

I'm not going to fuck off anything. The fact remains, these award shows, like almost all for anything, consist of white people handing out unearned rewards to white people. They aren't inclusive to PoC and suppress them.

Kojima distanced himself from his own kind. His entire legacy is based around straight white male characters oozing toxic masculinity.

>consist of white people handing out unearned rewards to white people
>unearned
There is your problem.

someone's going to fucking mention no man's sky
I fucking feel it so hard

tittyfall actually had a decent single player but doom has the bethesda money
pokemon go is going to destroy it's category tho

>shitskins
>earning anything other than a bullet or a trip to jail

The categories are so shit. I am surprised to see Xenoblade X nominated, though. Who's gonna watch just to shitpost?

>I am surprised to see Xenoblade X nominated
I really wish it had a chance to win, it was a good game. But I think that DudeSex, Dark Souls or other non RPGs will win, or an expansion will win.

It's a sad time to be a fan of RPGs.

XCX really doesn't have a chance to win. The Witcher 3 expansion will win because it's The Witcher 3 and everyone loves it.

overwatch is grotesquely over-rated

I am fully convinced that any posts that complain about white people on Sup Forums are just baiting for (You)'s.
enjoy these ones my friend

Wait, the real VGAs, not the Sup Forumsgas?

Fuck, wasn't that just like three months ago?

Wow, nice detective work there mr holmes

>check the site
>it actually is in 4 days
oh man, I remember watching it with Sup Forums like it was yesterday. Even if it's getting stupider every day, I need hype to keep me alive in this hole.

It's been a year already? Jesus Christ what am I doing with my life.

Did they ever explain the deal with that chick randomly running onstage last year?

Really hope Uncharted 4 get's GOTY. Just played it last night. Best single player experience I had in my life. No jokes.

Uncharted 4 will get GotY
Overwatch will get best action
Uncharted 4 will get best action/adveture
Witcher 3 DLC will get best RPG
SFV will get best fightan'
Pokemon Go will get best family game
Fire Emblem will get best strategy
Who cares what wins best sports/racing, it'll be EA regardless
No idea what the VR games are like but I'm guessing the wacky looking middle one will win

Witcher 3 and its DLC has to be the most overrated bullshit in years. I can understand liking the story and atmosphere, but holy shit, if even fanboys admit the core combat is mediocre, the game doesn't deserve GOTY.

>GOTY
Want Uncharted 4, think Overwatch
>Action
Want Doom, think Overwatch
>Action/Adventure
Want Uncharted 4, think Uncharted 4
>RPG
Want DE, think Dark Souls 3
>Fighting
Didn't play any but think Pokken will win
>Family
Want and think Ratchet and Clank
>Strategy
Don't care, probably Civ6 or XCOM2
>Sports
Want NBA, think Forza
>VR
Never played any but I think it will be Job Simulator

What is DE?

Deus Ex

I haven't been keeping up; are they still run by marketing cunts who don't understand what we do or why we like games, staff the event with a bunch of fag celebs who have nothing to fucking do with gaming in general, and then somehow write material that's just sketchy enough to clearly be meant to insult us be devs have to pretend like it's well meant anyway?

Either way I honestly don't really care; they don't establish much and are usually popularity contests anyway.

>t. naughty dog employee

it was pretty boring. never cared about drake's shoehorned bro, or drake's fake marriage drama. just wanted another adventure with my bro sully. no supernatural shit either wtf.

No ND employee. Genuinely love the game and think it's the best in the series in every way.

I unironically hope infinite warfare gets something. It was better than ME3 and that got shit tons of awards.

>if even fanboys admit the core combat is mediocre, the game doesn't deserve GOTY.

Skyrim won GOTY in 2011 and Inquisition the GOTY in 2014.

the RPG genre is a joke senpai

>only 26 people care about the Dorito pope
What happened?