>Titanfall 2 robbed in all it's nominations
>indie shit for half the nominations
>reveals are just more gameplay from games we've seen or shitty telltale games
>Kojima is just there to announce he will also be at PSX

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Wah, my indie weeb hentai game isn't popular

>Videogames in 2016

black mc and school shooter wins

Valve-run awards are always a shit-show because they're infested with PCeasants. They draw their largest crowd from the following games:
TeamFortress 2
League of Legends
World of Warcraft

Think about that. All that bad taste. Singled out for the purpose of picking "the best game of 2016"

It's been how many years and you're still surprised? You're like the fags who are disappointed in E3 every year.

>recognizing a game studio for outstanding creative vision and innovation in game direction and design

OVERWATCH ISNT INNOVATIVE AT ALL WHAT THE FUCKC

fucking fag. I bet you watch the oscars too. kek

Why are a third of the games Uncharted 4?

Nigger, nobody is watching the Game Awards for the actual awards, we are only watching it for pic related and the cringe moment when Kojima gets his award.

OW and BF1 both seem pretty decent though. Or is this another case of "it's popular so it has to be bad"?

>Furi not in best indie game

Time to get fucking angry, are you hype?

Zelda trailer tonight.

No one actually cares about the awards right? They only watch for the new game announcements right? And maybe the autism right?

is joel mchale /ourguy/?

>caring about the normie awards

>anime image
Don't act like you have an opinion

Because the best game is clearly the one that even my sister who only plays casual games complained that it was a walking simulator

Titanfall 2 is goty, fuck the casuals

These awards aren't Valve-run.

Why would Blizzard games be in a Valve-run award?

>Titanfall 2
It's shit
Stop shilling this piece of shit
Even TF1 with all its flaws was better than the abomination that is TF2

>Zelda gameplay
>ME 4 gameplay
You know both of these will be in the middle of end of this shit

>he STILL doesn't get it that video games have been invaded by normalfags for years now
Wakey, wakey!

>doesnt like anime

Dont act like you belong here :)

>BF3 with a WW1 skin is nominated for an award in creative innovation

oh my fucking god

>innovation
>Overwatch
The funny thing is that Overwatch faggots were out in force to vote for it in EVERY category when GJ happened, including game of the year.

Fuck off weeaboos

Well, it's nice to know that even though videogames were good this year, the community surrounding them will always be bad.

>video games have been invaded by normalfags

On your shitty consoles, maybe.

PC stands stronk as a bastion of non-normies.

>we are only watching it for pic related
Nintendicksucker pls. No one cares about your babbyz first open world Neoshitendo toddler autistic permavirgin manchildren game.
Call your mom to change your napkin, you fat, autistic lardass hot pocket stained permavirgin basement dweller

no u

TRIGGER WARNING:

I wouldn't mind if UC4 won, i really enjoyed the multiplayer

Tell me why it is shit. You can't claim something is shit and undeserving of an award and not explain why.

I would like it to win GOTY because it's fast as fuck and challenging, while still rewarding to lower skill players because they can kill the mooks in MP. Titans play differently from Pilots and can turn the tide of battle for the losing team.

Now you explain yourself.

Mad as fuck

Titanfall 2 is trash, it doesn't deserve anything other than flopping like it rightfully did

>people unironically calling about videogame awards and reviews

I'm not telling you to become a normalfag, but at least try to not fall in a pit of retardation. I bet you post in "gamer" merchandise threads too.

>Game of the year and best studio have nearly the same nominees
What's the fucking point?

OW has been in top 5 games on twitch nonstop since release, dunno why anyone is surprised it will win awards.

oh wait, because it's popular. i forgot

>Its all overwatch, uncharted 4, niggermafia 3, or inside

Sup Forumsideogames.
now fuck off

the only thing that flopped is my dick in your mother's cunt

link?

I unironically like the dewrito pope. I think he's a cool guy.

>someone makes post about vidyagames
>other person starts bitching about the use of an anime image
>get blown the fuck out
>v-v-vidyagames man, keep it on topic!!!

>people unironically calling about videogame awards and reviews
Are you saying this like it isn't stupidly common on Sup Forums to care WAY too much about metacritic scores or reviews from worthless normalfags, who Sup Forums gladly shits on every second they aren't validating their opinions?

>PC
>bastion of non-normies

>muh greentext projecting
kys

>dota 2
>normie

Hopefully Titanfall 2 wins at least 1 award.
The Dorito Pope can't betray the Mtn Dew and Doritos marketing for Titanfall 2, right?

>CS:GO
>Dota 2
>GTAV
>TF2 in 2016

None of these are normie material.

How does it feel to lose an argument twice in one thread?
I could use some more salt on these fries

>i'm h-hardcore because I play dota 2, i-i swear!

>Microsoft theater
hmm

>PC
>the main tool for twitch cancer, walking simulators, unfinished games, ironically made bad games, MOBAS and indie garbage like FNAF and Minecraft
>not for normalfags

>doujin
>alt. hentai
Doesn't make any sense.

Name ONE (1) good game released in 2016. I bet you can't.

Doom already won? Why didn't they wait to announce it at the show?

Odin Sphere
SMTIV Final
Ratchet and Clank

>arguing on Sup Forums
>bragging about it

>not-normies
>has to wait to play the weeb games for months to years

In before it's shit

Hitman

You should probably get that erectile dysfunction fixed then

>mfw I'll be performing in a choir at a Christmas party rather than watching this shitshow

What are you guys drinking tonight?

When has the video game awards not been about advertising and massive shilling sessions? Last year when they had those celebrities trying to endorse EA's Star Wars Battlefront even though it's absolute trite even today, this year it'll probably be a different game from EA or Activision getting advertised. The Pope knows that people who actually care about video games know that this is all just one big show of cringe anyways, that's why he is trying to bring people into watching his shitfest with promises of new Zelda gameplay.
And FFXV will win best RPG award even though it officially released like two days ago
I'm not even gonna bother watching it live this year, there were very few actually notable games that came out anyways so each category is fairly easy to predict.

BEST ESPORTS GAME

>OVERWATCH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NOW IM FURIOUS TOO THANKS OP

Doom
Uncharted 4
Battlefield 1
Gutman
Ashes of the Singularity
Pokémon Sun/Moon
Steep

water

>Kojima is just there to announce he will also be at PSX

I don't know why this makes me laugh so much when it's going to be true

Eggnog with rum or bourbon likely

It's that they emphasize creativity in the award description. Overwatch is TF2 2.0 and BF1 is a run of the mill WWII game with the dates rolled back 30 years

it's just a nominee

Vicodin.

Why consoles are still thing? I just woke up

>OVERWATCH
>ESPORTS

THAT'S LIKE SAYING FUCKING TF2 IS ESPORTS

>DOOM
>Overwatch
>Furi
>XCOM 2
>Hitman Season 1
>Pokemon Sun/Moon
>Battlefield 1

congrats you won the "most buzzwords in a sentence" award!

>GTA
>not normie

>GTA
>not normie

What does that have to do with anything?
Gears4 and Forza aren't even nominees for goty Recore isn't even there

>None of these are normie material.
Are you from the Berenstein dimension?

I'm completely out of loop.
What happens tonight?

Becuase the world needs fun games

>Best action game
>It's all shooters
And they lumped in the phone shit with the 3DS/Vita shit again

>not claiming your victory and rubbing it in your opponents face at any possible time
Just admit how wrong you were and we can all move along.

>Gutsman had a game this year while Megaman is still on Capcom's bench

>Overwatch is TF2 2.0
Clearly not since TF2 is dead and OW has been thriving all year since release. i haven't seen any TF2 comparisons since it originally launched and everyone realized two games can be similar but different. (what a concept)

>BF1 is a run of the mill WWII game with the dates rolled back 30 years
also bullshit, BF fans are saying it's the best BF in years and actually gives people hope that devs under EA can still make something half-decent. "creative liberties" like automatic weapons are at least based on actual prototypes of the era. it ends up playing like other shooters because the gameplay rules of a fun FPS are pretty much nailed at this point. Even FO4 had half-decent shooting, it's a thing most devs are gonna end up doing similarly

It's "Du denkst, dies ist ein mutterfickendes Spiel?", and only if you're going for a comedically literal translation of "motherfucking". Plus, both word order and the use of "denkst" instead of "glaubst" are only acceptable if we assume the question to be in response to a previous statement close to "Ich denke, dies ist nur ein Spiel." (which is true for the word order in the English original, too), although then it should technically be "Du denkst, dies sei ein mutterfickendes Spiel?", but nobody bothers with correct indirect speech anymore.

WAKE ME UP
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
I CAN'T WAKE UP

>Dark Souls 3 and Witcher 3 Blood and Wine

You know what to do

>it's real

How do you fuck up just before the awards?

Okay they just took it down