BotW 2016 GOTY VGA REVEAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, JUST A FEW MORE HOURS BROS!!!

ANYONE ELSE AS HYPED AS ME?

IT FEELS LIKE 2014 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

=D =D =D = D =D =D =D =D =D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVq8ygJ_Ysc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Zelda lore so good bros?

Why does time have to move so slow?

We haven't seen anything about Breath of the Wild in almost 6 months.

These are the longest four hours of my life.

Post webms

It's not, you just have very low standards or you haven't played many good games in your life. Probably the latter.

because you are an underage tumblrite / redditor

also how fucking pathetic is this

>15 replies
wat

>it's not
youtube.com/watch?v=XVq8ygJ_Ysc

Remember to sage if you have to post. Report all shill threads.

sage doesn't work anymore.. Hasn't for years. Also why do you have to hate us? We're comfy gamers and we stay out of trouble.

Just because we don't like to bust a cap in someone's ass like every other AAA game? Don't you ever get tired of playing the same thing?

I hope the game looks good on tv an runs smootlhy like XCX

>sage doesn't work anymore

Yes it does newfag.

sage works as intented, it doesn't bump the thread

now, if you were talking about being a downvote...

>=D =D =D = D =D =D =D =D =D
Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Please tell me this game's gonna be comfy

Okay, but first you and every other cunt that uses this stupid buzzword need to define "comfy"

Kill yourself holy fuck

I'm surprised they managed to take the aesthetic of wind waker and remove all of the charm from it. I'm not sure if it's the incredibly bland landscape or the strange gray filter over everything

I honestly don't care how it runs anymore. We reached the limit of questions for performance mattering about 10 years. The only thing that is worth giving a shit about now is whether a game is good.

If it even approaches the threshold of 3D playability (i.e. 20 FPS), AND is a good game, that's all that matters.

Performance standards be damned.

Sup Forums standards be damned.

zoom in on those big-tity honker's

>8.8

>pic
these evans edits are getting fucking ridiculous

Please elaborate a little bit, because I feel as if I relate to what you're saying about the gray filter, but I might just be delusional (in which case you must be).

I think the game has shown off a vast variety of aesthetic already. But there's something particular about the Great Plateau that just feels.... off

>don't want too many spoilers
>want more zelda info

what do

Don't watch the vga footage, just read Sup Forums comments and site articles about the new footage instead.

Not really. I mean, it'd be cool if it blew my mind but I dunno. You'd think people would know to tone down the pre-release hype for a 3D Zelda after Twilight Princess.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'm ready

DO YOU EVER GET MORE THAN 3 PERMANENT HEARTS?

SO HERE I AM

>tfw I have a snail fetish now
Well then

>Enforcing rules on Sup Forums

perfectly normal

But Twilight Princess was and is still the best GOAT to this day in sword combat, and general environment interaction. What other game lets you fight underwater with your sword so realistically? It feels like the sword is a part of Link.

The only flaw TP had is there there wasn't enough of it. The game could have done with another two hours.

Performance is usually good in Nintendo games and Switch won't be gimped like the Wii and Wii U was. And since it's on wii u you can emulate it on your PC.
>breath of the wild in 4K
>MUH DICK

DOING EVERYTHING THAT I CAN

>another arpg
Being dumb must be painful

Probably but you won't get a ton of them. They want you to use food and gear to boost your health/mitigate damage.

How many years old were you when you realized that the reason the poes in The Wind Waker look like teletubbies is because one of their names is "Poe?"

I never knew they were popular in Japan, but then again, they probably invented them somehow.

It's my favorite too but it's in part because I DIDN'T fall for the hype. You look at what TP was shown as and it fell well short of that. Didn't matter to me any but I've heard of people losing faith in vidya over TP not being what those pre-release trailers showed. And as for adding a couple more hours to it I don't see what that would accomplish. You can easily spend 50-60 hours clearing out everything in TP, what would a couple more hours add? Some padding between the last few dungeons which were basically back to back? If I had any qualms with TP, it's that it felt too damn easy. Playing HD on Hero Mode with the Ganondorf amiibo fixes the fuck out of that though and it is GLORIOUS.

fucking great ill never be able to win then gear buffs and potions are cheating i never use them in ANY RPG

How many arpg's do you know of coming out next year oh smart one?

user that's twilight princess

Nier Automata

>football

please go kill yourself for liking football

Not him but I'm hoping for an Ys VIII localization next year.

>=D =D =D = D =D =D =D =D =D
go fuck yourself fucking piece of shit

Is there a stream or is it like a private event or something?

>utilizing the mechanics given is cheating

That's a strange viewpoint there, user. Didn't know basic tactics qualified as cheating.

because you are huge cringeworthy faggot

>Nier Automata
literally who

Ys is a poor man's Zelda. I was just thinking about that in bed this morning. Like if I had to bracket genres by how important, interesting, or intelligence they demand, it would go:

Zelda
Ys
everything else

But between Zelda and Ys there's still this ginormous gulf, because Ys is so linear and bland compared to Zelda. No Zelda game, including Zelda II would ever demand you to grind, but in Ys there's no way to beat the game without swallowing your pride at least a dozen times.

I played Books 1 & 2 on Wii a couple of years ago. Took me about 30 hours without a guide.

I really don't want to buy a wii u or NX just for this game.

On the other hand, maybe this will be the game that will make me feel alive again just exporing a fantasy world.

they asre cheating i refuse to use them and if i cant play an RPG without using them than that RPG is poorly designed and requires you to literally cheat

best bet is to wait and by the switch dont waste money on a wii u at this point

Ys and Zelda aren't exactly the same thing though. Zelda has a greater emphasis on exploration and dungeon design. Ys has a far greater emphasis on action, boss battles and enemy patterns are more its bag. If anything, Ys games feel more like JRPGs on crack than Zelda games.

Drown in soda with diabetes if you don't like sports

>wahh you hate something i like so you must be a hater

no football is just pure garbage got back to Sup Forums get the reason i didnt get to play video on friday and saturday nights as a child out of here

Sage never stopped working, it just quit being visible to prevent one post from encouraging others to sage.

True but then you come full circle because Zelda II is an even more extreme version of that. You have to dodge and match enemies head-on (shield doesn't actually do anything. As long as Link is facing that way he'll be protected) just like Ys, but from a side perspective. And that's just a simpler Zelda.

I guess that's the circle of life for RPG.

>says the guy who watches rather than plays

even if i was a sports fan i would play it not watch other people play it

at least he doesn't like video games.

>playing diablo 1 & 2 without potions

It's so weird, Zelda seems like something I should love but I have tried to play almost every zelda game multiple times and always get bored and quit. Many of my favorite games seem very similar to Zelda but I just cannot get into Zelda, it strikes me as very boring.

i didnt play it cause it required me to cheat

if i cant play a game with just my sword and dodging its not worth playing

Wow the combat is fucking garbage, not even The Witcher 3 was so fucking bad.

Uh, he's on your side.

What on earth did your stupid ass just type?

>Zelda II is an even more extreme version of that

I wouldn't call it "more extreme" but it's certainly the closest that Zelda has ever overlapped into Ys territory, and probably the first Zelda I would recommend to an Ys fan for that very reason.

So you're a Soulsfaggot then?
Here's your very last (You) then, you'll get no more out of this thread.

>clearly cant into reading

i typed that i didnt want the reason i couldnt play games on the weekend in Sup Forums

HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM

Using the mechanics you're given in a fair manner in a game designed for their use isn't cheating. What exactly is wrong with equipment stats and potions anyways?

no souls had the stupid flasks that you basically had to use souls sucked harder than any other RPG to date

Here's a (You) just to cuck that guy ;^)

why are they still using skyward sword animations?

It'll be on twitch

because they require you to spend time and every thing you do should be completed as quickly as possible with as little complication people who tell you to "take your time" are just trying to cheat you out of happiness

>using dodge mechanics
Looks like we've got an iframe-abusing cheater over here.

potions are not any more cheating than using your sword is.

That's a very close-minded way of thinking. There's nothing wrong with preferring more straightforward, to the point gameplay but if you're this adamant about ALL kinds of games being that then honestly you probably shouldn't play RPGs at all. There's a lot about that genre that fundamentally slows things down. Not everything can be, or even should be, a balls to the wall action game, you know. Variety is the spice of life.

>variety is the spice of life

next you are going to deliver the tired old phrase "get out of your comfort zone" why is everyone saying this shit to me lately?

Because you sound like you live in a bubble and refuse anything that exists outside of it.

Because you're retarded.

and whats wrong with that? i am happy where i am why change anything?

Edgar Allan Poe you fag bucket

Because it causes you to say things like "equipment stats and potions are cheating" without realizing how dumb that actually sounds.

because they are cheating i mean if you want to cheat thats fine just dont expect me to

If that's what you've convinced yourself to believe then I guess I can't stop you. Just know that for most people, those mechanics are not only fair but standard issue. Hardly anything to complain about.

i dont want to have to relearn everything i know i hate when they change something so i have to it means i have to start out sucking at it again im already annoyed enough you wont have a perm sword

I remember the world feeling empty and being confused and disappointed that no one in Hyrule Castle Town seemed to even notice the giant fucking prism of energy encasing the castle.

Also, combat was a joke. You could stand still in Hyrule Field and half the time moblins would just dance back and forth threateningly in front of you but never even take a swing.

The whole thing just felt severely unpolished.

Nothing particularly wrong with learning curves either. It's not instant gratification but beyond that learning a game's in and outs is generally not boring.

TP's pretty polished all around but the AI definitely could've used some beefing up. Enemies weren't nearly aggressive or defensive enough with rare exceptions like armored lizalfos or darknuts. Faint little glimmers of just how good TP's combat flow could be if the AI was a bit more up to snuff.

Post cute links.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O
O
O