Would this card be a good example of good card design?

Would this card be a good example of good card design?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/cards
shadowverse-portal.com/card/102041010
shadowverse-portal.com/card/101541010
youtube.com/watch?v=v4kAMFuRFG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>guys the release is tomorrow and we still have to print some leggos
>just think in memes

No, but this is

sure, its obviously a shitty card but it's randomness can be fun to someone fucking around

>leggo
>400 dust
choose one

400 dust

Didn't you get the memo? RNG is super whacky and crazy xD

is is tho
specially when teh card is trash like majordomo

Never played HS, that effect works on the opponent too right? It seems an expensive card for such shit stats and effect otherwise, if it fucks up the opponent I guess it could be used in stall decks.

just fuck you japan

This is a fine card though, most of Shadowverse cards are well designed by themselves, problems arise from certain classes having better combos than others.

does this let minions hit same side minions?

>noggenfogger
niggerfaggot

there are leagues back compared to real masters

they are
fuck

edh babby here

is this card really broken in modern or something? do you use it to get 4 storm triggers and then win the game on turn 1 or something like that?

If card descriptions up to this point are any indication, yes. It would explicitly say "random enemy" if it didn't.

Oh I know, Cerberus is one of my favorites.

Where the fuck is the Shadowverse expansion already. I want new waifu heroes.

>cantrips
>thins deck
>gives information
>all for 0 mana

Better than shadowverse.

basically means you have a 56 card deck, gives you knowledge of their hand, and replaces itself in your hand for 2 life

>like shadowverse
>cards lack text without clicking in game
>makes it a bitch to discuss cards outside the game

GBF heroes expansion when
We need Danua for Shadow and Cagliostro for Rune already

>its a cagfag episode

He's literally a perverted old man, stop this travesty

And?
You're telling me that if you were an eternal loli you wouldn't fuck men all day?

I'd never BE a loli because I'm not prison gay

Whatever you say
Body is a homonculus woman, soul is male. Still has all the right parts.

Reminder that you should log in to Shadowverse to claim your free 7 standard packs and free 6 darkness packs.

I wonder how some of the people working in HS's team feel about 90% of the cards being useless trash, I'm sure there's at least one guy that really wants to make HS a good card game, but he knows the higher ups want this wacky RNG clownfest because it sells more, so he's just trapped in there, seeing the game's potential slowly dying.

well it's not totally free, it's 2 life

but i guess if you're playing a deck that doesn't give a shit how much life it has then i guess it doesn't matter

I heard it being used on goblin decks
a blue card on goblin deck
argh

i rather have RNG stone then WHO AM I? paladin ,current midrange OP shaman, flame wanker low cost spells mage or face hunter

9 for a 5/4 with no ability because everything in hs is already random

dohoho

you mean checking rule texts?
they have a gatherer
shadowverse-portal.com/cards

>cutting out the best part of the picture

faggot

Over the past week I've noticed HS threads go along smoothly, but SV shill threads attacking HS tend to die out before 50 posts.

Not sure why you guys still try to start shit here when no one cares instead of back on /vg/.

Polite sage.

Thanks, free vials. Never lucky with cards.

Is haven the most hated deck?

>start shit here
This thread seems as peaceful as it gets tho

>Polite sage.

Only by shitters

>can't even tell if a 0 mana draw spell is good or not
>In a game where storm, among others, is a mechanic

EDHfags trully are pathetic

post me your gitaxian probe themed modern decklist then

lol wtf?

68 packs 0 legendaries
I got four duplicate sets in six separate packs.

greedy Blizzard

There is a pity timer. You get a lege every 40 packs minimum.
Also if you did your research, you'd know that there was a bug with the 3 class cards. They dropped twice as often from packs.
This was hotfixed an hour ago tho

>shill
enjoy your rng fest
SV isn't perfect (because of haven), but at least is better, even if slightly

I want to use it in a deck with deep analysis just so you can call the deck anal probe

>motherfucking noggenfogger
>instead of making some cool gimmick with skeletons, minimize and slowfall they add some unrelated bullshit and make the card absolute trash
Why is the borestone team so retarded? More than half the cards in the expansion aren't even related to gadgetzan in any way or fuck up the lore.

>because of Haven
You mean because of Forest or Sword.

This pack is ridiculous

"royal banner"
"trait: commander"
fuck that shit

Love buffing shit to 11 in a turn with this. Control shadow has such burst potential.

Banner isn't even why Sword is retarded, it's just easy as shit to ladder with.

>Haven
>Not Forest/Sword which both eclipse Haven in winrates and approach Shaman-tier

D0 detected~
Please leave and go back to your containment general.

All of Shadowverse's art actually makes me embarrassed for players.

This is a chinese cartoon site and Shafowverse is more popular than shitstone in Japan. Of course people here play and talk about it.

Why is that?

/svg/ is full of Sword apologists, it's fucking dumb. I'm not going to act like any particular class or deck is rocket science because the game is pretty simple and easy to get into but all these niggas want to do is turn dudes sideways and god forbid anything get in the way of that.

there is some hearthstone tier art in there as well

Hello Ribbit

I know looking at cards in a vacuum is rarely an accurate way of judging them but this legitimately seems insane. What happens if you go first, your opponent doesn't play anything turn one, and has no 2 cost removal (if any even exist, I haven't played HS recently)?

let me clarify, the unbelievable amount of waifu-shit anime girls makes me embarrassed.

There's some cool shit in there too, unfortunately it's wrapped up in a game designed for japanese NEETS to masturbate to.

Tricked!

It's a custom card. Not surprisingly random Blizzdrones are even worse than the HS team at making cards. That's quite the accomplishment.

Nah man, it has overload, it's balanced.
Shaman is really in need of a buff.

It's not a real card.

There aren't any cards in HS that force an enemy to discard, or remove cards from their deck.

The only way to force a discard is to force them to draw with a 10-card hand.

Goddamn you're a faggot.

Anyone else pissed off the artists got lazy with the evolution art for a lot of legendaries?

i.e:

shadowverse-portal.com/card/102041010

shadowverse-portal.com/card/101541010

your waifu isn't real

I think you got the wrong site, this isn't /r/Hearthstone. Being that much of a western only faggot is laughable.

Same

This shit is literally just a stream/youtube bait by this point.

If you think that actually playing RNG against random faceless avatars is "fun xD" then you should:
1. Take that Blizzard dick out of your mouth
2. Involve yourself a card game that is not shit for once
3. Still kill yourself for shitting up the internet with your apologetic garbage opinions

I don't know user
I feel much more shame playing Senran

Let's just say ever Magic player should have at least 1 playset.

Life doesn't matter until you've lost the last of it.

This is a falseflag right?

only by plebs

those of more refine taste despise forest

all crafts are fun

It's cherry picking. Both games have good art and bad art.

Infect
Every single variation of Storm/ascension
Every single variation of Delver
Ad Nauseam

>not done by amateur artists from DA
>literal Genzoman cards

I still agree, all those shadowverse arts are overrendered garbage. I don't even mind anime, it's just that most of them look like indistinguishable colored puke with a cute anime face in the center.

>Gets btfo
>I-its falseglag right?

Fucking pathetic ass weebs

I can only assume, then again there are a genuine number of underage, deluded westcucks and blizzdrones on Sup Forums now. You can't even tell what's bait anymore.

>stopped playing hearthstone a long time ago
>stopped playing shadowverse recently
>playing eternal
>no one on Sup Forums cares about eternal so i never get a chance to talk about it

>well it's not totally free, it's 2 life

How to spot the scrub

>Feeling embarrassed by cool art

BEHOLD, SUPERIOR HEARTHSTONE ART
WEEBFAGS BTFO

Against legacy burn/zoo/etc and modern affinity that 2 life matters.

>overdesigned garbage
>cool

Maybe if you're 12, in which case you shouldn't even be on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4kAMFuRFG0

Just get back on SV when the new expansion comes out. Current meta in gold and higher is stale as fuck.

I got a lot less enthusiastic about it when I realized decks were SEVENTY FIVE cards and heared there's very little draw in the game, meaning you're basically top decking after turn 7 most of the time in a game with land equivalents for mana.

It's not stale. You're just one of those faggots who refuse playing anything but netdecks.

How is that overdesigned? Maybe I'll take your arguments seriously if you don't exclusively use meaningless buzzwords

Not if you kill them on turn 2/3 because you cycled into your combo.

Suicide Zoo and Ad Nauseam are a thing for a reason : life total doesn't matter until your dead.

each company panders to what their public wants, user

>swings bells everywhere
>no noise
[triggered]

I think you missed the bit where I said "meta". Net decks ARE the meta. And 99.99% of players past gold use them. The META is stale as fuck.

i know that is exactly the reason i stopped playing, it's like half the card in the game don't really exist

eh it's not that bad, there is chalice if you are obssesed with card drawing

Furries, blind people and severely brainwashed westcucks, got it.