Sup Forums is a board for fucking video games, as far as i know clash royale is a fucking video game...

Sup Forums is a board for fucking video games, as far as i know clash royale is a fucking video game, what the fuck do you want people to post on Sup Forums?
do you want it to just be a nostalgia fag circlejerk? or maybe nothing but elite "gamers" posting nothing but there favorite minmax builds, or maybe even nothing but animu game threads.

if you think trying to have discussions of Sup Forums about FUCKING VIDEO GAMES then YOU are the cancer thats killing Sup Forums, faggot elitists like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPG2T-jXIi0
youtube.com/watch?v=IxEJsUb-VBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember researching the grind stats on that game, without using money it takes more then a decade to acquire certain things and about 10 thousand dollars to upgrade one unit fully.

I actually spent 20$ and got in the top 10 players of my facebook friends list with a battle rating of like 6 and all of them had like 9.

I pretty much luckily got 2 legendaries and steam rolled 2-3 divisions with 20$.

Makes me puke just hearing this shotwq

clash royale is too p2w if you want to progress up to higher divisions at all

clash of clans is better

>the person behind shitty mobile/browser games are dumb normalfags

Color me surprised. Fuck off with your hamster wheel garbage.

what video games do you play? wanna compare steam games?

lmao someone's mad

Is this bait?

rigged matchmaking

>WAAA WAAA STOP PLAYING GAMES DESUUUUUU

You are the cancer of Sup Forums.

git gud

I hope you fucking die in a car crash OP

That was probably before the requesting patch, Before requesting cards was at a solid 10/1 for commons/rares. Now it's based on your current arena. My brothers account which I help play for him got to a decent level MUCH MUCH faster than my account did.

Without spending anything I got to 4.2k trophies

golly gee I sure love moblie games

I don't see why you fags complain, look at hearthstone it's literally nothing more than a p2w mobile game and yet you like it enough to still have threads about it

What's everyone's views in the new cards coming out? Is elite barbs literally the worst card ever?

Bump just to piss Sup Forums off

i you wanna play mobile shit
atleast play some good shit

Don't turn this shit around. Cell phone "games" are not games at all but rather normieshit casualthon retard simulators. If you were actually a denizen of Sup Forums you'd know this.

I've been playing since release and this couldn't be any farther from the truth.

Don't know how but it's there. But if you're a smarter player, you can handle whatever bullshit meta there is on your arena grade

>Let's make a game where you tap things & there's no gameplay & you just give us money and they all make this face

Wowee! You got into the top 10 of your FRIENDS LIST by only spending $20! Imagine if you had spent $100! Wouldn't that have been a hoot.

That's not that weeb hearthstone they keep shilling

no moblile "game" is a game. they're mini sequences of dull experiences that tickle your brain into releasing the right chemicals that make you want to spend money on them.

it's like if EA fired all their developers and left one dude in a room and told him to make them money. that's what mobile "games" are.

man yell you see his teeth the game

Mobile games can be wonderful yes, but Clash of Clans and its clones are cancer.

>the entire line of GB and PSP games aren't games
okay user

Why is this a trend? Why this of all things is their emblem?

>it's another "man yelling" thumbnail

Adventure capitalist. Good or not? I spend every morning on it and I like it.

Even mobile gamers look down upon you.
Scrublord, get off of our forum.

It is a game, but it is so distorted that you cannot call it a real videogame. Clash is the epitome of pay to win, free to play normie tier facebook garbage. It's actually face-meltingly disgusting

King of Avalon is kind of fun.

Especially if you are in an isolated spot surrounded by weaker players. I rule like a tyrant.

My guess is that man yelling gives normies the impression of a cool, totally manly game.

I'm level 10 and cat girl Leona is gg ez

Are there any good mobile games? I keep hearing so much hype about it being a billion dollar industry, but all there is on the front pages of iOS and Android's store is a field of pay2win shovelware.

Is there anything out there with real quality? Like a platformer with a good feel (physics, momentum, etc), or a decent rpg? Touch screen controls don't give much to work with, but after all these years there has to be something.

It's a good game, but to have fun in clash you need to spend a minimum 10-15 buckaroos.

It's f2p but it's basically a 10$ game, which isn't that bad really. I spent 20 and got to end-game content in about 3 months.

Short. The Zenoia(?) RPG are kinda fun but a bit clunky. I don't hate some of the passive city builders with no sort of PVP since they are mostly playable without p2w.

I've put like $2 into the game and I'm at 3500~ trophies. If you are good at the game you can beat people but it's like any other game with a ladder, just gotta grind to get there. If that's not your thing then the game won't appeal to you.

I'm personally looking for more games like Clash Royale anybody got anything?

Why do you think it making so much money right now? It because the mobile market is literally full of normalfags and richfags dumping in their cash to their shitty pay2win apps. So until those faggots stop shilling and sucking those developer's dick, the app store will always be full of shit. The only things worth trying is emulators and games ported to mobile.

What game is that? Looks like another summoner type like Phantom of the Kill

google is your friend

mobile games are not real games, fuck off retard

>not playing vainglory

my dad spent a fuck ton of cash on these mobile app games, when I did research when I started playing clash royals to max one unit = 10k real dollars.

the thing about normal fags is they don't see a paywall or the whole scheme of the game, or lac what they need for flavor of the months or know what to get so they blow a fuck ton of currency.

Mobile games aren't real games.

I barely play mobile games, I started only playing it because my boss took vacation to the Philippines for a week so I downloaded apps on my phone.

I already am aware of the paywalls in these types of games.

I got top 10 in less then 24 hours of playing which is like 4k+ rating.

Sure thing gay nigger.

10k oil barons will only get matched with 10k oil barons.

You don't have to spend a cent in clash royale unless you want more stuff faster.

Yeah sure, and you "barely" suck a lot of dick huh

24 hours, 4k raiting

non pay2win games on mobile
>vainglory
>critical ops
both are knock offs of lol and csgo

Who would believe a gay nigger??

Sounds pretty gay, nigga

I checked like 90% of games on mobile there all pay walled from content unless you grind like a Chinese gold farmer.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mPG2T-jXIi0

Some of the japan/korea only games look really interesting. Pic related looks like they animated digital paintings. It might be pay2win (it's korean, they invented that shit), but at least it has god-tier production value:

>youtube.com/watch?v=IxEJsUb-VBc

y so gay tho?