So is it safe to say this thing was a complete failure?

So is it safe to say this thing was a complete failure?

Maybe

It's not doing hot so far.

Sales aren't spectacular, games are performing poorly, and 1600x1800 is a poor substitution for actual 4k resolution.

I won't upgrade to it until it's been out at least a year and has no widespread failures. Just like I did with the original PS4.

Eh. I own one and while it's just about the most underwheling hardware upgrade in history I don't think it's gonna have a big failure rate or anything like that.

Slim always wins baby!

>PSone
>PS2 Slim
>PS3 Slim
>PS4 Slim
>All Ballin

Fat/ Pro fags btfo

I'm just cautious with system hardware after my 360 got the RRoD. Mico$oft ended up replacing it for me, but it pissed me off and don't want my hardware failing.

It was never going to do well.

the 360 was literal shit, you literally can't compare it to any playstation.
I still have the day 1 ps3 and ps4. ps3 has some problems but the ps4 still works the very same as the day I got it, no complains here. also have a 360 and xbone and both have problems.

I HIGHLY doubt anyone is gonna be reporting hardware issues for the pro anytime soon

Rofl what a lying sonygger you are

The Xbox One S's build quality is another level compared to any playstation product

We don't know that yet

That's up to Sony's financial reports and word from their investors

It's this generation's NEC SuperGrafx.

360 was better than p3 in every way bucko

PS3 also had the yellow light problem. I'm not buying shit for a year, I already have a PS4 to play my growing library on.

did I say I have an xbone S you literal retard?

>no super slim
Yeah well fuck you too.

>ps4 randomly ejected, couldn't fix it with the common solutions
at least I didn't buy the ff xv edition ps4 slim, right?

>not doing hot

I don't know about that

This whole console generation is a failure.

Even the original Xbone was still far ahead of the PS4

The PS4's controller is flimsy as shit and the entire thing is cheap. Look up the wifi chip in the PS4 compared to OG Xbox one.

>PSone
>PS2 Slim
Those were shit.

idk lad. I have had 3 xbox 360s in my lifetime and only 1 ps3. I've gotten the ylod but it didn't take long to fix. 2 of the 360s got the red light and they weren't even the same model I believe.

by all means, I'm not trying to convince you to buy it, I wouldn't even buy it; doesn't seem worth the upgrade.

>The PS4's controller is flimsy as shit
ah, autism posting hour. I don't need to "look up" anything, like I said I have both consoles and have to replace both controllers already. they're both shit

Sold old PS4 to roommate for 150 then bought PS4 Pro from bestbuy for 360 pricematching amazon.

I love it. FF15 looks nice as fuck on my 4k TV and I have no frame pacing issues in lite mode.

I don't know if the OLD PS4 upscaled to 4k, but the PRO with HDR support and adaptive contrast looks SO fucking good. I haven't played a PC game since DOOM.

And yet my xbox is always having some kind of network trouble while my ps4 rarely has issues

You should try turning it on once in a while

not only is PSN down every week but the download speeds are way slower than Xbox Live

>not only is PSN down every week
just stop

except for disc format, paid online, and exclusives.

So if this worth it if I don't have a 4k tv and I don't planning to buy one either? or I'm better off just buying the slim?

I literally just bought Rise of the Tomb Raider on sale and as soon as I clicked download I got a "service is undergoing maintenance"

I tried again five minutes later and it work, but it's still telling

It was pretty shit at playing MGS4, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, and Little Big Planet.